The_dip_sticks

address to return packet 3 to London Embassy.

77 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

What address are we supposed to return packet 3 to the London Embassy. Im confused as to where to mail it off to since the envelope has one address and VJ has a different address. Please let me know as we would like to mail everything off today. Thank you

Is there a delay if we send it signed for?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The address at the top of the page in your P3 letter.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Wow we just might get our interviews together. We sent our p3 back singed for recorded. Now I'm wondering if we should have just sent it the normal way because the receipt that the post office gave me says that the address is a PO box. I know thats a bit odd since the address on the envelope was not a PO box. I hope the sign for thing does not cause delays. Any idea on how long it takes for p3 to be in their system?

Wow we just might get our interviews together. We sent our p3 back singed for recorded. Now I'm wondering if we should have just sent it the normal way because the receipt that the post office gave me says that the address is a PO box. I know thats a bit odd since the address on the envelope was not a PO box. I hope the sign for thing does not cause delays.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Wow we just might get our interviews together. We sent our p3 back singed for recorded. Now I'm wondering if we should have just sent it the normal way because the receipt that the post office gave me says that the address is a PO box. I know thats a bit odd since the address on the envelope was not a PO box. I hope the sign for thing does not cause delays.

Don't worry, it'll get there!

I sent mine today. Special delivery also.

:thumbs:

Well I trache the packet and it says that it was delivered today but no signiture came up

It would be so great if we all got our interviews on the same day then we could all go out and celebrate and get totally wasted yipeeeeeeeeee

Timeline
Well I trache the packet and it says that it was delivered today but no signiture came up

It would be so great if we all got our interviews on the same day then we could all go out and celebrate and get totally wasted yipeeeeeeeeee

I'm in!!! Can you let me know when it arrives? I'm hoping to send ours in on Wednesday... Hal is fed-exing me the forms Monday...

Yay Zoe get that packet off asap and VJ will take over the US Embassy for the day, how fun would it be to all meet up so we dont go through it alone, it will help pass the time

Timeline
Yay Zoe get that packet off asap and VJ will take over the US Embassy for the day, how fun would it be to all meet up so we dont go through it alone, it will help pass the time

If not, i'll come meet you after for a drink or 3, i'm right next door :dance:

If not, i'll come meet you after for a drink or 3, i'm right next door :dance:

That's a date then honey, I will look forward to it, roll on the interviews :dance::dance:

well im getting worried, I checked the tracker and it says that the item is still being processed. How many days did yours take to be delivered stinky monkey? I hope my tracker updates soon. Did any one put a priority travel date or wedding date on their checklist in hopes of getting an interview date soon?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.