The_dip_sticks

address to return packet 3 to London Embassy.

77 posts in this topic

I hope I get mine next month

It is so hard not to quit my job right now

I think I will call DOS next week just to see if it is in processing

I'm with you on wanting to quit...awful but i keep hoping they'll make me redundant! lol

How much notice do you need to give work?

07/15/2008 I-129f sent to VSC

07/19/2008 I-129f received at VSC

12/09/2008 NOA2 approved

01/13/2009 Medical completed

02/03/2009 Interview - APPROVED!!

02/28/2009 POE Raleigh/Durham

05/02/2009 Official wedding day...get to see the family!

04/11/2009 AOS paperwork sent

04/17/2009 NOA for I-765 & I-131

05/13/2009 Biometrics appointment

05/08/2009 Biometrics done

06/05/2009 EAD & AP approved

06/23/2009 back in the UK

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you on wanting to quit...awful but i keep hoping they'll make me redundant! lol

I am praying for voluntary redundancy's daily ha ha

I have to give a minimum of one months notice, then I will be stuck here for a few weeks after trying to sell the car and sorting out last bits, Todd is coming over to take me back coz I will need his luggage allowance and my mum bless her wants to throw a little party and she is 84, she wants to come to the wedding but think it will be to much for her and I would not let her travel on her own

Spoze I will have to bite my tongue for a while longer but it is getting harder daily lol, and I could do with the money 1 more payment and the credit card bill will be gone for the first time in history ha ha

I have to give a minimum of one months notice, then I will be stuck here for a few weeks after trying to sell the car and sorting out last bits, Todd is coming over to take me back coz I will need his luggage allowance and my mum bless her wants to throw a little party and she is 84, she wants to come to the wedding but think it will be to much for her and I would not let her travel on her own

Spoze I will have to bite my tongue for a while longer but it is getting harder daily lol, and I could do with the money 1 more payment and the credit card bill will be gone for the first time in history ha ha

lol

i'm meant to give a months notice, but it may be less...like a week! Work know i'm going to be going at some point, got sprung using the internet and i was on VJ! haha

i think i'm going to pay the surcharge to take extra cases over, although have been leaving nearly 2 suitcases full each time i've been over!

Shame your Mum couldn't travel over for the wedding, although a party is a great idea.

12/09/2008 NOA2 approved

lol

i'm meant to give a months notice, but it may be less...like a week! Work know i'm going to be going at some point, got sprung using the internet and i was on VJ! haha

i think i'm going to pay the surcharge to take extra cases over, although have been leaving nearly 2 suitcases full each time i've been over!

Shame your Mum couldn't travel over for the wedding, although a party is a great idea.

They got I logger at work a few months back so I had to stop going on VJ at work, only a few friends there know I am going, then I had to go buy a printer for all the forms as I could not do them at work anymore, facebook got blocked but I dont like it thank god myspace and ebay are safe at the moment hahah

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I prayed for that too.. didn't come! I offered, but they said no!!!

Sent off packet 3 today!! Hopefully an interview very soon!

yay

lets hope that we all get our interviews soon

Think a big Party will be in order!!!!

I put the 20th feb for my leaving date.. i want my interview soon!!!

That's the date i put also.

12/09/2008 NOA2 approved

Filed: Timeline

I checked my status today and it finally said that my item was" delivered from our WEST LONDON Delivery Office on 14/01/09" . I can breath now, as our expiration date is tomorrow. I hope God is on our side and helps us get an interview date soon since we put the tentative leaving date of Feb 20th.

Out of curiosity any one here going to end up in Houston after the move across the pond?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Our packet 3 has been delivered! Does anyone know how we check that they have recieved it and when we get an interview date? I saw some mentions of the DOS?? What is that? Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.