one...two...tree

Terrorist-Sympathizers UN Claims No Hamas Fighters in Bombed School:

99 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Yeah - that sounds like it was worth the lives of 40-odd bystanders.

Probably wasn't, but it's not like it's the first time Hamas ever used a school or a mosque

for cover or vantage point.

Yeah and its not the first time someone's decided to use such a situation to justify an an atrocity.

Atrocity? As Risto pointed out, if Israel wanted to deliberately "target civilians", there would

be no civilians left. The easiest way to target them is to carpet bomb the whole damn area.

The troops saw gunmen shooting at them from the school, so they fired back in response.

Tragic mistake to be sure, but I seriously doubt it was their "plan" to kill 40 children.

It doesn't matter if it was their plan. Best intentions mean very little when you look at the outcome.

The latest round of Hamas rockets killed what... 4 people?

Israeli military action in Gaza has killed 400-500.

Can we even talk about "intention" at this point?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Since we started drawing distinctions between what is and is not justifiable in war.

Not losing our perspective and rationality is a good start.

There's no way anyone can justify this $hit. Its obscene.

Most of whom are Hamas militants.

Allegedly.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Since we started drawing distinctions between what is and is not justifiable in war.

Not losing our perspective and rationality is a good start.

There's no way anyone can justify this $hit. Its obscene.

Most of whom are Hamas militants.

Allegedly.

Allegedly allegedly.

The IDF doesn't BS. When they accidentally kill civilians, they say "oops our bad, we have killed N civilians".

If they say they have killed N militants, you can be sure it was militants they killed.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

What is sad is watching Israel play into Hamas's hands. Have you seen the rockets they are talking about? They are less sophisticated than a bazooka, basically a tube and a rocket.

Let me see....Someone jumps the wall, shoots two rockets and leaves. How many probably innocent people are killed? Jeez Louise Israel--get some perspective on this. Have they not heard of the saying "won the battle lost the war"?

This is the basic premise of modern guerilla warfare--attack and then watch the enemy burn their bridges with the poplulace and their allies.

Anyone familiar with the VC tactics against the french?? Here it is again.

It comes down to this simple fact

One jewish citizen life is worth more than 10 hmm 100, 500, 10,000 Arab citizen life. After all it's called Collateral damage, when the other side does it it's call TERRORIST. According to the Religious right, they are God's chosen people as such they can hide under than mantle and nobody will say anything against any atrocities they commit, if ANYBODY comes closed at many a comment, Watch the full force of the Lobbyist, The controlled media comming at ya and label you ANTI SEMITE.

Edited by Nikita2Charles

Gone but not Forgotten!

Hamas would kill every Israli man woman and child if they could. You speak as if it was Hamas's intent to kill only 4 or 5. This begs the question, why would hamas pick a fight with someone with the capability to wipe them out?

Most likely to garner support from symathizers such as yourself and others that hold the same beliefs.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Timeline

Hamas would kill every Israli man woman and child if they could. You speak as if it was Hamas's intent to kill only 4 or 5. This begs the question, why would hamas pick a fight with someone with the capability to wipe them out?

Most likely to garner support from symathizers such as yourself and others that hold the same beliefs.

But they can't. So its a moot point.

I don't sympathise with Hamas - lets not start with the slander here.

It is odd that those who are suffering the most, are the ones that are sympathised with the least in our media.

Quick, who is suffering most?

What is sad is both are suffering.

You will have a hard time convincing me that the Israelis are suffering more though......

Timeline
It is odd that those who are suffering the most, are the ones that are sympathised with the least in our media.

Quick, who is suffering most?

What is sad is both are suffering.

You will have a hard time convincing me that the Israelis are suffering more though......

That's pretty much what it always comes down to - that and the relativisation that one palestinian life is work X number of Jewish lives.

Its not unreasonable to draw attention to the disproportionate nature of the Israeli response when compared to the scale of the original threat.

Uh...excuse me....and what percentage of palestinians are Hamas?

Have you examined your beliefs lately?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

didnt the USA promoted the hamas election as a good thing in the first place? shouldnt Israel be kinda pissed off against USA for this?

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif