Nothing1234

UN: Humanitarian Crisis Worsening in Gaza

28 posts in this topic

This is nothing new or surprising. The killing of innocent civilians did not begin 2 weeks ago. Where was the shock and outrage in 2006 when all 7 members of the same family were slaughtered on the beach in Gaza. Where was the outrage when 19 Palestinians were killed and 40 injured in the shelling of a home in Beit Hanoun, Gaza. Israel did apologize and explained it was a “technical malfunction”. During the Lebanon Israeli war Israel bombed and destroyed a UN observer post killing peacekeepers. Israel expressed “deep regret” for the deaths. This is just a tiny example of what they have done. The list goes on and on. Nothing Israel does surprises me anymore.

What’s happening today in Gaza will just be swept under the rug just as everything else Israel has gotten away with.

Typical of the Palestinian games and how the media eats it all up. That story was debunked ages ago just like Al-Dura and the Jenin bs. Unfortunately most people never knew that because the media is so biased. Where is the outrage when they are called out time and time again that they stage and lie to make Israel look worse?

Filed: Timeline
This is nothing new or surprising. The killing of innocent civilians did not begin 2 weeks ago. Where was the shock and outrage in 2006 when all 7 members of the same family were slaughtered on the beach in Gaza. Where was the outrage when 19 Palestinians were killed and 40 injured in the shelling of a home in Beit Hanoun, Gaza. Israel did apologize and explained it was a “technical malfunction”. During the Lebanon Israeli war Israel bombed and destroyed a UN observer post killing peacekeepers. Israel expressed “deep regret” for the deaths. This is just a tiny example of what they have done. The list goes on and on. Nothing Israel does surprises me anymore.

What’s happening today in Gaza will just be swept under the rug just as everything else Israel has gotten away with.

Typical of the Palestinian games and how the media eats it all up. That story was debunked ages ago just like Al-Dura and the Jenin bs. Unfortunately most people never knew that because the media is so biased. Where is the outrage when they are called out time and time again that they stage and lie to make Israel look worse?

You're a chicken. Why hide behind a new profile? At least there are people on VJ who disagree with many of our views, but they have the BALLZZZ to use their own profiles.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
This is nothing new or surprising. The killing of innocent civilians did not begin 2 weeks ago. Where was the shock and outrage in 2006 when all 7 members of the same family were slaughtered on the beach in Gaza. Where was the outrage when 19 Palestinians were killed and 40 injured in the shelling of a home in Beit Hanoun, Gaza. Israel did apologize and explained it was a "technical malfunction". During the Lebanon Israeli war Israel bombed and destroyed a UN observer post killing peacekeepers. Israel expressed "deep regret" for the deaths. This is just a tiny example of what they have done. The list goes on and on. Nothing Israel does surprises me anymore.

What's happening today in Gaza will just be swept under the rug just as everything else Israel has gotten away with.

Your full of it. .. by the way Al-Dura was never debunked as you say. That was just another attempt by Israelis to lie lie lie lie.... as always.

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Palestine
Timeline

You took the time to set up an account on VJ just to reply to a couple of posts regarding Palestine? :wacko:

PalestineArt5.jpg

Palestine the world's largest open air prison

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

And so the Middle East fights another war in its long history of armed conflict, the eighth war since the founding of the state of Israel, and that's not counting border skirmishes, intifadas, air raids, suicide bombings, targeted assassinations and a whole sundry list of similar activities.

The question that needs to be asked (by both sides) is the following: What has armed conflict achieved in the Middle East conflict? Of all the wars fought on this disputed piece of real estate, it would be safe to say that the vast majority have contributed to making the Arab-Israeli conflict more complex.

Peace can be achieved, but not through violence, this was proven by Gandhi.

I cannot teach you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only teach you not to bow your heads before any one even at the cost of your life.

Mahatma Gandhi

I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Mahatma Gandhi

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

Mahatma Gandhi,

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

UMRWA has a special Gaza appeal. If you're worried about donating through muslim charities, the UN would be a good alternative.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Has anyone of you paused for a moment to think about where we'd all be now,if none of this occurred?I see a lot of you folks raising money for the victim of the war in Gaza,but no one has blamed Hamas for instigating it.Lt us assume for a moment that the tables were turned and that the Palestinians had superior military might than Israel.What would they do if the Israelis begin to shoot rockets at their civilian populations?Today,it is a rocket,but what will happen if HAMAS lays it's hands on a nuclear weapon tomorrow?The Jews are afraid and they are acting out of fright,so in as much as it pains me to see Palestinian women and children suffer,but we shouldn't forget that it is the stupidity of Hamas that has brought this upon them.If HAMAS wants to fight Israel, they should wait till they have greater or equal military capabilities,and not do something stupid that will endanger the lives of innocent Palestinians.WAR DOESN'T DETERMINE WHO'S RIGHT, ONLY WHO'S LEFT. When HAMAS was shooting rockets, none of you protested or commented about the stupidity of the act,but Israel reacts and you all are protesting.With less than the money you are raising now,you could have started a campaign warning about the futility and stupidity of Hamas actions, instead of turning a blind eye and waiting until the innocent Palestinians are suffering.Have you forgotten that when two elephants fight,it is the grass that suffers?

I am neither on the side of Israel or the side of Hamas,but on the side of common sense.How come when Russia invaded Georgia, none of you made a comment?This should not be an issue of religion but an issue of acting right.Some say that the Israelis are using disproprotionate use of force.what should they have done?Drop one bomb or fire back one rocket for every Hamas rocket?PLEASE!

I do hope that your money goes a long way to help the victims of the war,but next time,I think a campaign against such foolish acts of provocation carried out by Hamas should be campaigned against,to prevent the kind of situation that we see now.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Timeline
Has anyone of you paused for a moment to think about where we'd all be now,if none of this occurred?I see a lot of you folks raising money for the victim of the war in Gaza,but no one has blamed Hamas for instigating it.Lt us assume for a moment that the tables were turned and that the Palestinians had superior military might than Israel.What would they do if the Israelis begin to shoot rockets at their civilian populations?Today,it is a rocket,but what will happen if HAMAS lays it's hands on a nuclear weapon tomorrow?The Jews are afraid and they are acting out of fright,so in as much as it pains me to see Palestinian women and children suffer,but we shouldn't forget that it is the stupidity of Hamas that has brought this upon them.If HAMAS wants to fight Israel, they should wait till they have greater or equal military capabilities,and not do something stupid that will endanger the lives of innocent Palestinians.WAR DOESN'T DETERMINE WHO'S RIGHT, ONLY WHO'S LEFT. When HAMAS was shooting rockets, none of you protested or commented about the stupidity of the act,but Israel reacts and you all are protesting.With less than the money you are raising now,you could have started a campaign warning about the futility and stupidity of Hamas actions, instead of turning a blind eye and waiting until the innocent Palestinians are suffering.Have you forgotten that when two elephants fight,it is the grass that suffers?

I am neither on the side of Israel or the side of Hamas,but on the side of common sense.How come when Russia invaded Georgia, none of you made a comment?This should not be an issue of religion but an issue of acting right.Some say that the Israelis are using disproprotionate use of force.what should they have done?Drop one bomb or fire back one rocket for every Hamas rocket?PLEASE!

I do hope that your money goes a long way to help the victims of the war,but next time,I think a campaign against such foolish acts of provocation carried out by Hamas should be campaigned against,to prevent the kind of situation that we see now.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

I really like your thinking! :thumbs:

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Spoonfed news leads one to believe that Hamas was the instigator.

CNN confirms that Israel broke the ceasefire first

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KntmpoRXFX4

Israel did not abide by the rules of the 18 month ceasefire...........it kept Gaza's borders shut......residents had no means of getting food or water other than what was smuggled in through underground tunnels from Egypt, they were not free to leave to look for work, people outside were not free to enter which could have helped Gaza's businesses, they continued to set curfews, electricity was cut off......etc......Hamas, whether or not we as Americans approve of them, were elected by Palestinians in a democratic style election because it was clear that the Israeli govt. wasn't going to care for Gazans and supply them with food, electricity, etc........Even if Hamas broke the ceasefire first, which it didn't, do they not have the right to defend themselves against an occupation and violations of ceasefire agreements??? Why is it OK for Israelis to defend themselves and not OK for Palestinians to do the same??? Why is there a double standard?

I-130

8/07/06 mailed I-130 to VSC

8/17/06 NOA1

12/14/06 NOA2

1/24/07 sent I-824 to have I-130 forwarded to NVC

6/15/07 NVC case # assigned.............It's about time!!

9/16/07 case complete after 2 RFE's for DS230

10/9/07 Interview

10/16/07 VISA!!

I-129F

9/10/06 mailed I-129F

9/19/06 NOA1

12/15/06 NOA2

1/09/07 Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

2/12/07 Packet 3 returned to Cairo Embassy

5/6/07 Interview..........It's about time!!

ضَاقتْ فلّما استَحْكمَتْ حَلقا تها فُرِجَتْ..................وَ كِدْتُ أظنها لا تفرجُ

Timeline

While I believe muslims/people as a whole should pay attention/work to end to the suffering going on around the world more than they do, I think it's in poor taste to discuss that at this present point in time. People are being massacred. The focus should be on ending that. Politics and posturing can come later.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

You are definitely simplifying the argument here. Of course you can say Hamas shouldn't have been firing rockets but then again Israel should not have been starving Gazans of both food and proper medical care. Wouldn't you be a wee bit peeved if your wife and unborn child died at a checkpoint because the Israelis wouldn't let them through to go to a hospital? Or if your child died because of lack of medication due to it not being let through the checkpoints? IT's like what came first, the chicken or the egg.

And when exactly will Hamas have greater or similar capabilities as Israel? Israel gets it's military capabilities from the USA. It will never be equal which is why the idea of this big gorilla of a country coming in with their tankers and bombs is just ridiculous.

And how do you know that we didn't scream about Georgia? Just because we're not talking about that incident now doesn't mean we didn't when it was happening. It's totally irrelavant to this discussion.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Correction: Israel denies the press access to Gaza so that all news can be spoonfed by the IDF, which has lied recently about the UN School having Hamas militants staked out in it. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2539782

Who's the liar?

Edited by humpkinpumpkin

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.