WORLDWIDE PROTESTS AGAINST THE GENOCIDE

70 posts in this topic

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
You support Israelis but wish to see Israel vanish off the map?

How does that work again?

Keep puting words in my mouth..if Israel gave back a piece of land dosen't belong to it, is that vanish off the map?

The entire nation of Israel was created by appropriating land that didn't belong to it. If they decided to be moralistic about it and give back land that didn't "belong" (whatever the hell that means) to it, they'd have to disband the nation altogether.

Agreed. That's how countries are formed. Israel is not the only country to come into existence this way.

So why get all moral about some land and not about other land? It makes no sense. Either we apply our moral compasses to all land (and throw the world into anarchy) or we just accept that wars happen and boundaries change and refugees happen. It's a ####### world, Palestinians ain't the only ones who've had to deal with it. BFD.

...if Israel holds on what they got and leave other land alone, the violence will end , and Muslims, Jew, and Christians in that area will leave in peace again as before.

I think that is a lie you and your terrorist friends like to repeat, hoping people will believe you and fall into line. You want to win the easy way, through the media. Israel has other plans. If you and your Hamas buddies want to win this thing, you're gonna have to do this the old fashioned way. You're gonna have to fight.

I don't know what you are talking about...I'll reply to you when you get sober.

Quiet, terrorist dude.

Did you just call me moral? Ewww :P Moral implies conformity! NEVER!!! :devil:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Keep puting words in my mouth..if Israel gave back a piece of land dosen't belong to it, is that vanish off the map?

The entire nation of Israel was created by appropriating land that didn't belong to it. If they decided to be moralistic about it and give back land that didn't "belong" (whatever the hell that means) to it, they'd have to disband the nation altogether.

Well, you have to go back and reread that region history...my point here is in my opinion if Israel holds on what they got and leave other land alone, the violence will end , and Muslims, Jew, and Christians in that area will leave in peace again as before.

So, precisely how much land does Israel need to fork over to achieve a permanent end to violence?

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
...if Israel holds on what they got and leave other land alone, the violence will end , and Muslims, Jew, and Christians in that area will leave in peace again as before.

I think that is a lie you and your terrorist friends like to repeat, hoping people will believe you and fall into line. You want to win the easy way, through the media. Israel has other plans. If you and your Hamas buddies want to win this thing, you're gonna have to do this the old fashioned way. You're gonna have to fight.

Is that all you have? Calling someone drunk because they disagree with your misinformed opinions? :blink:

Maybe we should all leave the US and go back to where our ancestors came from because they stole this land from the native Americans!

What fascinating logic people have. :wacko:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Timeline

Well, you have to go back and reread that region history...my point here is in my opinion if Israel holds on what they got and leave other land alone, the violence will end , and Muslims, Jew, and Christians in that area will leave in peace again as before.

So, precisely how much land does Israel need to fork over to achieve a permanent end to violence?

Unfortunately we all know the answer to that one. ALL of it. Wasn't that the charter for Hamas? To call for the destruction of the State of Israel. Period.

I often wonder what would happen if Israel gave up all of the land...I would bet my life savings the violence would not end.

P.S I'm so sick of people buying into these words like genocide, racism, etc in regards to this situation. Pick up a freaking book people and quit eating up the propaganda.

Edited by Sheherazade

world-map.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Is that all you have? Calling someone drunk because they disagree with your misinformed opinions? :blink:

Maybe we should all leave the US and go back to where our ancestors came from because they stole this land from the native Americans!

What fascinating logic people have. :wacko:

I think reason for saying he wasn't sober was because he kept calling VJmmbr a terrorist. Not because he disagreed w/ his opinion.

I am ready to leave. The economy is probably better there :P

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

At least leave people of Gaza and the west bank alone.

Timeline

Why don't you go read what Hamas is all about and then come back and tell us. :angry:

world-map.jpg

Timeline
I think reason for saying he wasn't sober was because he kept calling VJmmbr a terrorist. Not because he disagreed w/ his opinion.

That's right, i like his sence of humor though..i still remember his anti-John Mckain threads :lol:

Timeline

Why don't you go read what Hamas is all about and then come back and tell us. :angry:

Everyone knows that Hamas firing rockets against israeli civilians, that is completely wrong.

Timeline

Everyone knows that Hamas firing rockets against israeli civilians, that is completely wrong.

I'm talking about your quoted statement above about how you believe if Israelis left Gaza and the West Bank alone that they'd all live happily ever after. :wacko:

world-map.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

I'm talking about your quoted statement above about how you believe if Israelis left Gaza and the West Bank alone that they'd all live happily ever after. :wacko:

Yes... cause extremist terrorist get what they want and then all retire.... I think that their services and skills will naturally move along to Iran, Iraq, Afganistan, European cities, the USA, and morph seamlessly into the causes of other disgruntled terrorists of teh world

Emmett Fitz-Hume: I'm sorry I'm late, I had to attend the reading of a will. I had to stay till the very end, and I found out I received nothing... broke my arm.

Timeline

When i said to leave Gaza and West bank alone i meant the civilians that live in there not Hamas, Israel can hunt down terrorists with less casualities.

Edited by VJ.mmbr

Timeline

If you look at what's going on in Gaza compared to the number of people living there and the fact that its one of the most tightly packed areas on EARTH...I think they're doing a pretty good job of that.

world-map.jpg