Ggreen

WORLDWIDE PROTESTS AGAINST THE GENOCIDE

70 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I am sure the Palestinians will be happy once Israel has no more land to give up.

Hey, if that's what it takes. Peace at any cost. Right?

They'll be happy if they got their land back, wich Israel have taken many years ago me think.

Of course. Why don't you terrorist sympathizers come out and say what you really want - you want Israel to be gone.

Who said that i want Israel to be gone? and why you calling me a terrorist sympathizer?

Because you support Hamas.

I am not happy with both Hamas/Israel actions i don't support neither of them, if your goal is to lock this thread go a head , i will not call you names at all.

I am not calling you name. I am simply describing your positions as you've stated. Your positions support Hamas, a terrorist organization. You say you don't support either but the totality of your statements tells a whole other story.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I am sure the Palestinians will be happy once Israel has no more land to give up.

They'll be happy if they got their land back, wich Israel have taken many years ago me think.

Of course. Why don't you terrorist sympathizers come out and say what you really want - you want Israel to be gone.

Who said that i want Israel to be gone? and why you calling me a terrorist sympathizer?

I am not happy with both Hamas/Israel actions i don't support neither of them, if your goal is to lock this thread go a head , i will not call you names at all.

I am not calling you name. I am simply describing your positions as you've stated. Your positions support Hamas, a terrorist organization. You say you don't support either but the totality of your statements tells a whole other story.

I support the civilians Plestinians and Israelis, go figure.

Timeline
You support Israelis but wish to see Israel vanish off the map?

How does that work again?

Keep puting words in my mouth..if Israel gave back a piece of land dosen't belong to it, is that vanish off the map?

Keep puting words in my mouth..if Israel gave back a piece of land dosen't belong to it, is that vanish off the map?

The entire nation of Israel was created by appropriating land that didn't belong to it. If they decided to be moralistic about it and give back land that didn't "belong" (whatever the hell that means) to it, they'd have to disband the nation altogether.

I have to disagree...I think you were calling them a name. In your opinion their positions supports Hamas...However, I only saw comments supporting Palestinians civilians.

However, people can share different views. Truly I think so many people are misinformed. Not just the news in the Middle East as someone pointed out...but also the news in the US and all over the world. They both show only one sided views. I think most people are just saddened and frustrated from seeing all the destruction and death that never seems to end.

Personally, I think both sides have valid points. You can't ignore the fact that people are being treated inhumanely.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

I have to disagree...I think you were calling them a name. In your opinion their positions supports Hamas...However, I only saw comments supporting Palestinians civilians.

However, people can share different views. Truly I think so many people are misinformed. Not just the news in the Middle East as someone pointed out...but also the news in the US and all over the world. They both show only one sided views. I think most people are just saddened and frustrated from seeing all the destruction and death that never seems to end.

Personally, I think both sides have valid points. You can't ignore the fact that people are being treated inhumanely.

We are talking nations and govenments who rule people.... Hamas suppresses their peopls because they refuse to look after the needs of their people ahead of their hate for Israel. That is inhumane

Emmett Fitz-Hume: I'm sorry I'm late, I had to attend the reading of a will. I had to stay till the very end, and I found out I received nothing... broke my arm.

Timeline

The entire nation of Israel was created by appropriating land that didn't belong to it. If they decided to be moralistic about it and give back land that didn't "belong" (whatever the hell that means) to it, they'd have to disband the nation altogether.

Well, you have to go back and reread that region history...my point here is in my opinion if Israel holds on what they got and leave other land alone, the violence will end , and Muslims, Jew, and Christians in that area will leave in peace again as before.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

Well, you have to go back and reread that region history...my point here is in my opinion if Israel holds on what they got and leave other land alone, the violence will end , and Muslims, Jew, and Christians in that area will leave in peace again as before.

I know that leaders of Hamas arent history scholars...they are angry boys who learn from their fathers who to hate.

Emmett Fitz-Hume: I'm sorry I'm late, I had to attend the reading of a will. I had to stay till the very end, and I found out I received nothing... broke my arm.

...if Israel holds on what they got and leave other land alone, the violence will end , and Muslims, Jew, and Christians in that area will leave in peace again as before.

I think that is a lie you and your terrorist friends like to repeat, hoping people will believe you and fall into line. You want to win the easy way, through the media. Israel has other plans. If you and your Hamas buddies want to win this thing, you're gonna have to do this the old fashioned way. You're gonna have to fight.

Agreed. That's how countries are formed. Israel is not the only country to come into existence this way.

Timeline
...if Israel holds on what they got and leave other land alone, the violence will end , and Muslims, Jew, and Christians in that area will leave in peace again as before.

I think that is a lie you and your terrorist friends like to repeat, hoping people will believe you and fall into line. You want to win the easy way, through the media. Israel has other plans. If you and your Hamas buddies want to win this thing, you're gonna have to do this the old fashioned way. You're gonna have to fight.

I don't know what you are talking about...I'll reply to you when you get sober.

Agreed. That's how countries are formed. Israel is not the only country to come into existence this way.

So why get all moral about some land and not about other land? It makes no sense. Either we apply our moral compasses to all land (and throw the world into anarchy) or we just accept that wars happen and boundaries change and refugees happen. It's a ####### world, Palestinians ain't the only ones who've had to deal with it. BFD.

I don't know what you are talking about...I'll reply to you when you get sober.

Quiet, terrorist dude.

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
The whole situation is awful, nothing short of a tragedy. Both sides have behaved reprehensibly, and have shown the worst possible sides of humanity.

It is not, however, genocide, and it's disturbing to see it described as such. Calling this a genocide dilutes the real meaning of genocide, which really is happening in other parts of the world.

Well said, Brother Mox. Calling something a genocide doesn't make it so and though this situation is an awful tragedy, there are 'real' genocides (past and present) and calling this a genocide is diluting the real meaning.

Israel IS a piece of land appropriated.

And, I see AJ is back from vacation :)

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi