Y's_habibitk

Happy New Year

74 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Something told me to check my email.....

two CRIS emails, I started crying and pointing and telling my brother, this is a f*cking approval!!!!!!

I opened it up, "approval notice sent"

Eat it vermont! oh no, I love you vermont for moving our petition from under the table leg, to someones desk!

Love you guys and thanks for my buddies who helped me laugh along the way

(L)

Bring on the dancing men :D

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

two CRIS emails, I started crying and pointing and telling my brother, this is a f*cking approval!!!!!!

Eat it vermont! oh no, I love you vermont for moving our petition from under the table leg, to someones desk!

(L)

Lisa

Lisa Lisa Lisa............There u are...I told you yesterday........

best of luck............

Timeline

(L)

Lisa

Lisa Lisa Lisa............There u are...I told you yesterday........

best of luck............

Thanks Sonia! you were so right :D

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M IN SHOCK MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

(L)

Lisa

Congratulations!!! Good luck for the next journey.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

OH MY GOD... I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY. (Ok, I am 50% happy. I aill be 100% when Narina gets hers too).

Lisa, baby, I could kiss you. I am so happy for ya, honey, god bless you, and happy new year.

-CJ-G

(L)

Lisa

Timeline

Thanks love. i was crying,laughing, huggin the bro. I called my husband and he just giggled,cried and said humduallah a million times. yes yes THANK YOU GOD!

You guys are coming honey

(((((((Narina))))))))))))

OH MY GOD... I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY. (Ok, I am 50% happy. I aill be 100% when Narina gets hers too).

Lisa, baby, I could kiss you. I am so happy for ya, honey, god bless you, and happy new year.

-CJ-G

(L)

Lisa

CJ,

I adore you. Thank you so much for always being there for us and being like family ((((CJ))))

Narina is coming next week. :D

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Baby you two saved me. You will never know how much. I can never do enough for the two of you. Like I said a couple of weeks ago, I wish you two better success than me, because you kept my head above water when no one else could.

All my love.

Chris :dance:

Thanks love. i was crying,laughing, huggin the bro. I called my husband and he just giggled,cried and said humduallah a million times. yes yes THANK YOU GOD!

You guys are coming honey

(((((((Narina))))))))))))

-CJ-G

(L)

Lisa

CJ,

I adore you. Thank you so much for always being there for us and being like family ((((CJ))))

Narina is coming next week. :D

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KBwn91rY9c...=1&index=13

still dancing around a celebrating! i don't think i'm gonna be this happy when i get my own approval! LOOOL!!!!

Congrats to your hubby too!!!!!!!

Timeline

I'm dancing in celebration for you. Even called my mom to tell her you got approved LOL!!!!!!

hee!!!! :D I'll dance for you soon doll!!

Thanks!

Timeline

guys n dolls,

I'm gonna go celebrate this news and the new year with one of my favorite people in the world and it's his last day here in ky (my big bro)

thanks again you guys

you all rock and i'll be here to see all of the approvals come out :D

(L)

Lisa

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.