Teacher Mark

Poll: Obama is man Americans admire most

177 posts in this topic

####### wrinkle? :unsure:

2 much masturbation, today 3 times.

Can you change hands without missing a stroke?

I dont like to beat it with my lefty cuz of my wedding ring..it hurts it.

But if you use your other hand, it feels like somone else is doing it.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

wow that sounds like a trick I need to master...any tips?

I'd have to show you.

my diet coke came out of my nose when I read that :rofl: :rofl:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

wow that sounds like a trick I need to master...any tips?

I'd have to show you.

my diet coke came out of my nose when I read that :rofl: :rofl:

Stop teasing me.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
we'll see - i've counted several personal attacks.

Grow up. She was responding to some pretty vile trash that even I couldn't believe came from you. It was the least you deserved.

what's more surprising is that selectivity in "I'd rather spend my time trying to ensure organizers are held to a specific standard." :whistle:

This is the OT forum. The rules are a looser here, otherwise I'd have reported your asz many times.

"some pretty vile trash" which is your interpretation of things. it's funny how when you yank someone's chain, they are dense when they don't realize it, yet when someone yanks your chain they are posting some vile trash. :lol:

now feel free to report me, i'm sure you do that frequently anyways. as for the rules being "a looser" here in ot, perhaps you can point out where that is stated in the tos.

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

we'll see - i've counted several personal attacks.

Grow up. She was responding to some pretty vile trash that even I couldn't believe came from you. It was the least you deserved.

what's more surprising is that selectivity in "I'd rather spend my time trying to ensure organizers are held to a specific standard." :whistle:

This is the OT forum. The rules are a looser here, otherwise I'd have reported your asz many times.

"some pretty vile trash" which is your interpretation of things. it's funny how when you yank someone's chain, they are dense when they don't realize it, yet when someone yanks your chain they are posting some vile trash. :lol:

now feel free to report me, i'm sure you do that frequently anyways. as for the rules being "a looser" here in ot, perhaps you can point out where that is stated in the tos.

How do you think the sheep are going to feel when they read this in the morning? We have destroyed a thread about their leader. It will not go over well. You should feel baaaaaaaad about this.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Timeline

Really? You were yanking my chain by talking about either your wife or some other woman that way? It's clear that you really don't understand how much you humiliated her, but let's be very clear about one thing: you weren't yanking my chain.

It might surprise you to know that I've never reported you. No need to. You'll do yourself in soon enough without my help.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Really? You were yanking my chain by talking about either your wife or some other woman that way? It's clear that you really don't understand how much you humiliated her, but let's be very clear about one thing: you weren't yanking my chain.

It might surprise you to know that I've never reported you. No need to. You'll do yourself in soon enough without my help.

imagine that, someone yanks your chain for a change instead of the other way around. :lol: and i find it amazing that you can read nessa's mind from all the way out in cali. surely you should be in vegas instead of there! are there any more amazing talents of yours we should all know about?

face it, mox. you got

normal_Pwned.jpeg

have a good night. :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:wow:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
:secret: hate to break it to you but he can't be impeached because he's not in office.

Dear god could you be any more obtuse? See, you can read the words, that much is clear. It's the re-forming them into coherent thoughts that seems to a real issue. Did your childhood home have lead paint?

and spare me the finger remarks in the future, mkay?

Methinks the lady dost protest too much. You...you've got stinky fingers, don't you?

obtuse? maybe you can explain why this impeachment talk when someone's not even in office.

as for the lead paint, no idea really. would you care to travel around the globe and test those homes to answer your question?

and like you, my fingers may stink, but unlike yours, mine smell of woman :whistle:

Charles I can't tell if you are being your usual passive-aggressive self or you dipped into the egg nog a little too much this holiday season. The "impeachment talks" is of course the consistently ridiculous (and almost always factless) attacks on Obama by the right wingers here, before he's even in office. Furthermore the right wingers have blindly supported one of the worst presidents in history (and yet anyone else is referred to as sheep... ironic to say the least). That's where the "finger remark" comes in.

Danno made a silly, almost incoherent, attack on Obama... just call a spade a spade & move on.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg