DS 3032 Form

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

I know this is a bit early for me to ask this, but I was just wondering, with the james shortcut, First I generate Barcode and then paste it to the 3032 form and below I write case number clearly. My queries are...

1) Is it ok if I generate the barcode in sticky paper or I just do it manually like print on a normal paper and stick it with a glue?

2) Since the barcode has a standard size which is smaller than the text where it has to place in 3032 form, is it ok if I cut the printed barcode paper horizontally a bit longer so that I can make the text invisible [Place Case Barcode Strip Here Before Mail it the National Visa Center]?

Thank you

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
I know this is a bit early for me to ask this, but I was just wondering, with the james shortcut, First I generate Barcode and then paste it to the 3032 form and below I write case number clearly. My queries are...

1) Is it ok if I generate the barcode in sticky paper or I just do it manually like print on a normal paper and stick it with a glue?

2) Since the barcode has a standard size which is smaller than the text where it has to place in 3032 form, is it ok if I cut the printed barcode paper horizontally a bit longer so that I can make the text invisible [Place Case Barcode Strip Here Before Mail it the National Visa Center]?

Thank you

Check the CR1 forum for the latest shortcuts. K3 doesn't use a DS3032.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Thank you

Dear Pushbrk,

This is the CJ-Vasani's timeline at NVC..

March 6, 2008 - Mailed out I-30/g-325A via USPS Express Mail with all supporting docs

March 12, 2008 - I-130 NOA 1

April 17, 2008 - Sent 129F

April 24, 2008 - 129F NOA1

May 30, 2008 - 129F touched! Probably put both applications together! :(

Dec 1, 2008 - Both I-130 and I-129F approved @ 2 PM.

NVC journey starts...

Dec 3, 2008 - NVC Received - Case Number Assigned - | Dec 5 - NVC Shipped 1-129F to Bombay

Dec 8, 2008 - DS-3032 and AOS Bill Generated | Dec 8 - Case Reached Bombay

Dec 9, 2008 - DS-3032 sent overnight and e-mailed | Dec 9 - Packet 3 Sent

Dec 10, 2008 - DS3032 Received by NVC

Dec 11, 2008 - AOS and IV Bill Paid Online

Dec 12, 2008 - AOS and IV Bill showing as PAID

Dec 12, 2008 - Mailing out AOS and DS-230 Packets | Interview Date for K3 = Feb 11, 2009 (why so far away?)

Dec 15, 2008 - NVC received AOS and IV packets

Dec 16, 2008 - Case Complete!!!!!

---> NVC Record Holder - 13 days!!!!!! <---

He is so far the latest...DS 3032 was generated..Can you give me where to find the exact answer to the newest process of k3?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thank you

Dear Pushbrk,

March 6, 2008 - Mailed out I-30/g-325A via USPS Express Mail with all supporting docs

NVC journey starts...

Dec 3, 2008 - NVC Received - Case Number Assigned - | Dec 5 - NVC Shipped 1-129F to Bombay

Dec 12, 2008 - Mailing out AOS and DS-230 Packets | Interview Date for K3 = Feb 11, 2009 (why so far away?)

He is so far the latest...DS 3032 was generated..Can you give me where to find the exact answer to the newest process of k3?

K3 processing: once NVC receives your case from USCIS it processes it and forwards it to the consulate in your beneficiary's country. The consulate will then contact the beneficiary with the next step/required documents. The petitioner doesn't send any papers to NVC.

DS3032: applies to the CR1 track. You don't have to give yourself headache to print that barcode, just write the case number on top of the signed form and mail it to NVC (this is what I did). you can confirm this with NVC operator. Once you pay online, usually the day after you can print the coversheet barcode that you will need to send with the required documents. In MHO, no need to stress out using a barcode generator. Hopefully this helps.

• I-130 SENT 2-19
  • NOA1 RECEIVED 3-03
  • I-129F SENT 3-14
  • NOA1 RECEIVED 3-21
  • NOA2 RECEIVED 10-11
  • NVC CASE COMPLETE 11-21

7927.gif

Timeline

Thank you

Dear Pushbrk,

NVC journey starts...

There is no NVC process involving the petitioner or beneficiary for K3. James' shortcuts are for CR1 and IR1. The newer version is here but again, not for K3. http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...he_NVC_ShortCut

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Good topic!!!!

I have the same doubts and some more of them.

So, I`m the beneficiary and I need to sign that DS3032? We haven`t lawyer, but I need to sign? I`m in my country Brasil. My husband needs to send by mail that form to me? And I will send back through mail?

It will delay so much If would be like I`m thinking.

We are K3 but how our both petitions was approved We think the best option now is CR1. I think our case will arrive in this week at NVC!!!!!

Thanks

Jessica

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I do think you guys will get more info on the NVC or CR1 forums.

Sonia,

its good to think ahead :D

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline
I read the guides but let me more confused hehehe

AHHHHHHH

I found something about it in James` shortcuts guide:

You can do most of below steps BEFORE your case gets transferred to the NVC. You will not know your NVC case number, but other than that you should have the following forms completed:

* DS-3032: - Have it signed by the foreign spouse (beneficiary) and mail it to the petitioner in US before your case gets to the NVC.

The DS-3032 mailed out has the NVC case number barcoded on the top.

Ok...So tomorrow I will send to my husband by mail that DS 3032

Hmmmmm :blink:

Timeline

AHHHHHHH

You can do most of below steps BEFORE your case gets transferred to the NVC. You will not know your NVC case number, but other than that you should have the following forms completed:

* DS-3032: - Have it signed by the foreign spouse (beneficiary) and mail it to the petitioner in US before your case gets to the NVC.

James' shortcuts are out of date. I gave the link to the newest procedures in an earlier post in this thread.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Timeline

AHHHHHHH

James' shortcuts are out of date. I gave the link to the newest procedures in an earlier post in this thread.

Pushbrk is may be talking about lingche shortcut...the url is not working though...please try the following...

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...he_NVC_ShortCut

Sonia

Timeline

Ahhh Thanks guys!!!!!

I read that I will need to send to my husband a packet with DS 3032, DS 230, 4 photos and some original documents.

So, I was wondering about my original documents if they will forward those directly to my Embassy and if my interview I will need to bring original documents with me.

Thanks so much, sorry for my confusion :wacko: hehe

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

So bottom line is...For Choice of Agent form, I just mention my case number in the top of the form and send it to NVC, barcode is not mandatory....

Lets discuss something which may irritate some ppl as I know it will be stupid of me....but what if I send the Choice of Agent form before it is generated....like, from here in Bangladesh it takes 3 working days for fedex to deliver documents to US, and after a case number is assigned, sometimes it takes longer to generate AOS bill and Choice of Agent...in such situation, does NVC accepts the shipment and conserves it for when it is needed?

PS: I know the option of sending it to my hubby now and let him send it through when it is generated.Please ignore this option.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.