Herolmounia

Interview Approved Alhamdulillah

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i went with my mother to casablanca Dec 22nd in the morning then we took Ibis hotel, we woke up next day at 5:30 am, there was so much traffic no taxi wants to stop to get us!! finally we found one so we were in front of the consulate at 7:45 am, i left my mother at a cafe across the street and i was in the middle of the queu for security check, most of the applicants was students visa and business visa and lottery but when i got in, the waiting room was full and i found like 10 k1 visa applicants,i paid visa fee 1245 dh after that i had a seat where i was talking to the k1 applicants they all were wondering about the big folders i brought with me and we were exchanging informations...then a moroccan consluar officer called my name at 10 am for guichet number 2 , he wanted the forms i handed it to him then asked me to have a seat until they call me again, he called me at 11:30 am at the guichet number 7 he asked me alot of questions that i found easy and expected, the interview was in english, he told me u got everything huh! i said of course he said very good! then he told me have a seat..an american consular officer will call me again for more questions i said ok thank you. the consular officer called me at 1:30 pm i had a headache and hungry, but i said hello goodafternoon how are you? she said i am good thank you she smiled then asked me to verify my finger prints then she started asking me , how did u met ? why you put ur profile in the marriage website ? she said your english is way too good have u ever been to the us? said never she said where did u learn american language? you speak very well!!! i said i learned some in the school and the rest because i talk everyday to my fiance and that helped me to improve it!! she said do u have a degree i said yes and i told her i have two baccalaureat and i m computer technicien and i am business management specialized technicien, then she said you r very educated madam and your english going to help u in the US then she started asking me again, when did you met? when he came to morocco? did he come again? how do u communicate? for how long then she looked at my folders that was on top of the guichet and said the fact that you carry big folders showed that you guys talk daily! i said yes and i gave her the big plastic folder which contains phone calls and text messages folders, i wanted to hand her the other biggest folder but the guichet was way too small then she told me "u can give it to me through the door" i said its ok i am going to hand u one by one underneath the guichet she took yahoo (two folders) skype (two folders) msn (i gave her just one i forgot to give her the other one :wacko: , emails, mail and western union! she put everything behind her on the ground then said one second! she took everything to another office,when she came she was asking me if i know about my fiances criminal background i said yes i have a copy then she said she must go through every charge i said ok ! then i explained to her every charge and i said i am totally ok with that i know he has made some mistakes in the past and was involved with some bad friends but now he is really good man and he doesnt have those friends anymore and he is good worker he is a surperviser at the company he works for then she said i just wanna make sure for the second time your not making wrong decision to marry him and do u feel safe to marry him i said absolutely yes i love him very much and he is good man! then said Ok with big smile then typed somthing on the computer then handed me my passport and a paper telling me your case requires additional administrative processing we will contact you when we are able to proceed with your case then she said everything looks ok they going to call me withing two weeks for visa then i said thank you very much madam, happy holidays and merry christmas! she said thanks alot! then i left happy very happy!! :dance::dance:

today my fiance called there to make sure when they are going to give me the visa,a moroccan guy there answered the phone and said they want more evidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my fiance said we brought everything you guys need!!! we brought the biggest folders ever as the consular officer said to me!!! then the guy asked my sweetheart to wait a sec ...after he checked my application he said oooooooooook they just going to review your communication they r going to call you next week!!

my fiance said i think this guy doesnt know anything about my application!! my stomack hurts i don't know what does that means?????????????? help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

the paper they gave me says

- further consideration will be given to your visa application after you obtain and present the documents listed above and/ or the following : *your case requires additional administrative processing we will call you when we are able to proceed with your case.

WOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO my fiance just called me he said just called the consluate again and he talked to a moroccan lady who said i am approved and its normal this waiting time!!!!! they reviewed my communications and everything looks perfect !! OHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDD i was really worriedddd i thought there is something wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

Alhamdulillah :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

thanks everyone for the support :luv:(F)(L)

PS : she never asked me for photos or affidavit of support!!!

How was your interviews???

Edited by Herolmounia

In the name of Allah most gracious most merciful

AOS Timeline

04/03/2009 Vaccination updated (form I-693)

08/11/2009 AOS application sent

08/13/2009 USCIS received AOS application

08/18/2009 NOAS I-485,I-765, I131 DATED

08/19/2009 Check cashed

08/21/2009 NOAS HARD COPIES RECEIVED

08/31/2009 Biometric letter received dated 8-26-09

09/08/2009 Applied for State ID

09/09/2009 State ID issued

09/10/2009 Case transferred to CSC

09/14/2009 Received the transfer notice in the mail

09/17/2009 Case received and pending

09/22/2009 Biometric Appointment 11:00 AM, Touched on I-485 and I-765

09/23/2009 Touched on I-485 and I-765

10/09/2009 I-131 APPROVED, I-765 card ordered

10/14/2009 I-765 card ordered again

10/15/2009 I-765 touched, AOS Approved

10/16/2009 Touched I-485, AP received in mail

10/19/2009 EAD approval sent Oct 16th, EAD received in mail

10/20/2009 AOS approval sent

10/21/2009 Welcome letter received

10/22/2009 GC received alhamdulillah

Done with uscis until ... 10/14/2011

preg.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i like to be the first one tell u very big CONGRATULATIONS :)

From

happiness rules

1 :- Don’t hate anyone even though he offends you

2 :- Don’t ever worry and increase invocation to god

3 :- Live simply however your rank getting high

4 :- Expect that it will be better however the tribulations were increased and expect good thinking of good

5 :- Give more even if you were abstained

6 :- Smile even if you heart is crying bloods

Morning

of heart’s happiness!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

196029953.jpg

CLICK ON PIC TO DOWNLOAD HOLY QURAN ( MANY LANGUAGES ) ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

670873386.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Congratulations!! :dance:

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Timeline

THANK YOU VERY MUCH (F):luv:

I WISH U ALL HAVE A SMOOTH VISAJOURNEY AND BE WITH YOUR BELOVED ONES VERY SOON AS WELL :thumbs:

I STARTED THIS MORNING PREPARE MY LUGGUAGES CUZ I AM PLANING TO FLY WITHIN 2 WEEKS FROM NOW INSHALLAH ;):P:dance: CANT WAIT TO MARRY MY SWEETHEART!!!!

AOS Timeline

08/19/2009 Check cashed

preg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congrats, you were very prepared. I know that many people get put through the AP process and I hope that it does not take a long time. Have patience you will be with your fiance soon.

i went with my mother to casablanca Dec 22nd in the morning then we took Ibis hotel, we woke up next day at 5:30 am, there was so much traffic no taxi wants to stop to get us!! finally we found one so we were in front of the consulate at 7:45 am, i left my mother at a cafe across the street and i was in the middle of the queu for security check, most of the applicants was students visa and business visa and lottery but when i got in, the waiting room was full and i found like 10 k1 visa applicants,i paid visa fee 1245 dh after that i had a seat where i was talking to the k1 applicants they all were wondering about the big folders i brought with me and we were exchanging informations...then a moroccan consluar officer called my name at 10 am for guichet number 2 , he wanted the forms i handed it to him then asked me to have a seat until they call me again, he called me at 11:30 am at the guichet number 7 he asked me alot of questions that i found easy and expected, the interview was in english, he told me u got everything huh! i said of course he said very good! then he told me have a seat..an american consular officer will call me again for more questions i said ok thank you. the consular officer called me at 1:30 pm i had a headache and hungry, but i said hello goodafternoon how are you? she said i am good thank you she smiled then asked me to verify my finger prints then she started asking me , how did u met ? why you put ur profile in the marriage website ? she said your english is way too good have u ever been to the us? said never she said where did u learn american language? you speak very well!!! i said i learned some in the school and the rest because i talk everyday to my fiance and that helped me to improve it!! she said do u have a degree i said yes and i told her i have two baccalaureat and i m computer technicien and i am business management specialized technicien, then she said you r very educated madam and your english going to help u in the US then she started asking me again, when did you met? when he came to morocco? did he come again? how do u communicate? for how long then she looked at my folders that was on top of the guichet and said the fact that you carry big folders showed that you guys talk daily! i said yes and i gave her the big plastic folder which contains phone calls and text messages folders, i wanted to hand her the other biggest folder but the guichet was way too small then she told me "u can give it to me through the door" i said its ok i am going to hand u one by one underneath the guichet she took yahoo (two folders) skype (two folders) msn (i gave her just one i forgot to give her the other one :wacko: , emails, mail and western union! she put everything behind her on the ground then said one second! she took everything to another office,when she came she was asking me if i know about my fiances criminal background i said yes i have a copy then she said she must go through every charge i said ok ! then i explained to her every charge and i said i am totally ok with that i know he has made some mistakes in the past and was involved with some bad friends but now he is really good man and he doesnt have those friends anymore and he is good worker he is a surperviser at the company he works for then she said i just wanna make sure for the second time your not making wrong decision to marry him and do u feel safe to marry him i said absolutely yes i love him very much and he is good man! then said Ok with big smile then typed somthing on the computer then handed me my passport and a paper telling me your case requires additional administrative processing we will contact you when we are able to proceed with your case then she said everything looks ok they going to call me withing two weeks for visa then i said thank you very much madam, happy holidays and merry christmas! she said thanks alot! then i left happy very happy!! :dance::dance:

today my fiance called there to make sure when they are going to give me the visa,a moroccan guy there answered the phone and said they want more evidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my fiance said we brought everything you guys need!!! we brought the biggest folders ever as the consular officer said to me!!! then the guy asked my sweetheart to wait a sec ...after he checked my application he said oooooooooook they just going to review your communication they r going to call you next week!!

my fiance said i think this guy doesnt know anything about my application!! my stomack hurts i don't know what does that means?????????????? help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

- further consideration will be given to your visa application after you obtain and present the documents listed above and/ or the following : *your case requires additional administrative processing we will call you when we are able to proceed with your case.

WOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO my fiance just called me he said just called the consluate again and he talked to a moroccan lady who said i am approved and its normal this waiting time!!!!! they reviewed my communications and everything looks perfect !! OHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDD i was really worriedddd i thought there is something wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

Casandra and Aziz's Timeline
03/26/07 - Received my first call from Aziz
07/21/07 - 1st trip
12/14/07 - 2nd visit to Morocco
05/20/08 - 3rd visit to Morocco
07/10/08 - Married in Morocco
02/15/09 - 4th trip to Morocco

05/12/12 - 1st trip to Morocco together

CR1 Visa Journey
10/06/08 - Sent I-130 Packet
10/09/08 - Received NOA1
04/24/09 - Approval Notice Sent for I-130
07/13/09 - Informed by NVC Casa consulate busy***wait for September interview
07/27/09 - Received appointment letter from NVC WOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09/14/09 - CR1 interview in Casa @ 8:00 am ******APPROVED******
09/15/09 - Visa in Hand
11/07/09 - Travel to US
11/27/09 - Received greencard
ROC
10/21/11 - Sent I-751 package
10/24/11 - USCIS receives the package
10/31/11 - NOA1 received
11/18/11 - Biometrics Interview in JAX
06/27/12 - Approval Notice sent

N-400

09/21/13 - Application filed

09/26/13 - NOA received

10/24/13 - Biometics apt

12/12/13 - Interview date

01/01/14 - Approval notice sent

03/27/14 - Oath ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi, hey my husband was outside with you standing in line as well. Too bad I did not know you till now. Anyway, I was standing outside the whole time as well waiting for him. Did you see a beautiful lady with jeans and a hot pink jacket and long black hair and sexy brown eyes? Well that was me. hahah

No really I was outside the whole time till he came out at 12:00 pm and told me he had been approved. He was the tallest man there standing about 6 ft 1 so you may have seen him. Anyway I was to send you my blessings and a big hello from Zaio Morocco. It is great to be approved, Right?

I saw about 60 people or so standing outside and saw as each one of them made there way inside and then back outside as well. I may have seen you as I waited by that Cafe Delissimo for 5 hours straight. Anyway congrats again and hope you and your fiance have a wonderful life. Now my husband and I are making plans to go to the US. wohooooooooo

Oct 28,2006 Met online in Yahoo messenger
Dec 2,2007 Traveled to Morocco and decided to stay
Jan 7,2008 Got married in Zaio
Mar 2,2008 Got my Moroccan residency
Oct 23,2008 Direct Consular filed at consulate
Oct 31,2008 Got interview call for Dec 22nd
Nov 11,2008 Medical exam done
Dec 22,2008 Interview and got approved
Dec 23,2008 Visa issued, thanks to God
Jan 20,2009 Flew home to Texas.
Jan 21,2009 Living and working in Los Fresnos, Texas
Oct 30,2010 Filed I-751 Lifting of Conditions
Nov 2, 2010 NOA1
Dec 10,2010 Biometrics
Mar 23,2011 Approved Lifting of Conditions
Oct 28,2011 Filed N-400 Naturalization
Nov 02,2011 NOA 1
Nov 28,2011 Recd text/email placed inline for interview schedule
Dec 01,2011 Recd text/email interview scheduled,pending letter
Jan 10,2012 Interview Date
Jan 10,2012 Interview Cancelled and will be rescheduled per
USCIS as Farid can only interview after Jan 20th
Feb 23,2012 Citizenship Interview Date-Farid passed. Wohoo
July 6,2012 Oath Ceremony-McAllen Texas

March 20,2013 Petitioned for Momma

March 9, 2015 Momma arrives in Texas to live with us.

January 30, 2016 Momma leaves back to Morocco for a visit.

Timeline
Hi, hey my husband was outside with you standing in line as well. Too bad I did not know you till now. Anyway, I was standing outside the whole time as well waiting for him. Did you see a beautiful lady with jeans and a hot pink jacket and long black hair and sexy brown eyes? Well that was me. hahah

No really I was outside the whole time till he came out at 12:00 pm and told me he had been approved. He was the tallest man there standing about 6 ft 1 so you may have seen him. Anyway I was to send you my blessings and a big hello from Zaio Morocco. It is great to be approved, Right?

I saw about 60 people or so standing outside and saw as each one of them made there way inside and then back outside as well. I may have seen you as I waited by that Cafe Delissimo for 5 hours straight. Anyway congrats again and hope you and your fiance have a wonderful life. Now my husband and I are making plans to go to the US. wohooooooooo

VERY BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO U ROSIE AND FARID :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

OHHHHH DEAR I DIDNT KNOW U WERE THERE !!!!!! I ALREADY PUT A THREAD CALLING ANYONE WHO IS GOING THROUGH THE CONSULATE IN DECEMBER BUT I NEVER SEEN U THERE!!! U HAD TO SHOW UP DEAR!!! IF I KNEW AT LEAST WE LL MET AND TALK!! NO I DONT REMEMBER I SEEN PINK ANYWHERE! WHEN DID U STAND ON THE QUEU?? BECAUSE I WAS THERE AT ABOUT 8 WAITING MY TURN!! I GOT OUT AT ABOUT 1:40 PM.

THE CONSULATE HAS JUST EMAILED MY FIANCE COUPLE HOURS AGO

I THOUGHT THEY WONT BE WORKING TODAY CUZ ITS CHRISTMAS ! BUT WE RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING :

Dear Sir –

We have finished the review of your fiancee’s case and she should be receiving a call from our office on Tuesday to tell her to bring her passport in for visa issuance.

Best Regards,

IV Unit Casablanca

msb

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

GOOD LUCK TO YOU :star::star::star: AN NEW LIFE STARTS NOW! MAY ALLAH BLESS U AND BE WITH U AMEEN!

Edited by Herolmounia

AOS Timeline

08/19/2009 Check cashed

preg.png

Timeline

OH I FORGOT TO TELL U THAT I WAS WEARING A MILKY COAT AND BLACK SCARF BLACK BOTTES BLACK JEANS

SO MAYBE U SEEN ME, OR UR FIANCE DID! HAS UR FIANCE WORE A SWEATER OR COAT OR CLASSIC SUIT ?BECAUSE I SEEN ONE WEARING SWEATER AND IS THE TALLEST ONE THERE!! AND DID HE HAVE BIG FOLDERS IN HIS HANDS ???

AOS Timeline

08/19/2009 Check cashed

preg.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello Dear,

I wanted to know if they actually has issued you a visa, or you r stillon admin processing?..........mine was also fine allhumdulliha and they also said to me that everything look fine even my interview but they will need to have some further admin processing on it and will get back to me within a month or two, admin processing means some kinda name check in i guess 3 diff database, when they see this name is all clear, they issue you a visa........so my question is. have they issued you a visa or you still waiting for the call from embassy?

many thxn in adv and congratulations to get approved :)

Ali

Salaam

AOS Transferred to CSC.......................August 4th 2009

AP/EAD Approval Notice appeared....August 21st 2009

AP/EAD received in mails.................... 08/27/09, 08/31/09

AOS at CSC.............................................Pending

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello Dear,

I wanted to know if they actually has issued you a visa, or you r stillon admin processing?..........mine was also fine allhumdulliha and they also said to me that everything look fine even my interview but they will need to have some further admin processing on it and will get back to me within a month or two, admin processing means some kinda name check in i guess 3 diff database, when they see this name is all clear, they issue you a visa........so my question is. have they issued you a visa or you still waiting for the call from embassy?

many thxn in adv and congratulations to get approved

Ali

Salaam

AOS Transferred to CSC.......................August 4th 2009

AP/EAD Approval Notice appeared....August 21st 2009

AP/EAD received in mails.................... 08/27/09, 08/31/09

AOS at CSC.............................................Pending

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.