w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Brazilians leaving America in droves

85 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
I don't know some people don't like Brazilian people..our houses are very clean, we cook deliciously... not to mention other things that we do well :blush:

how many cloves of garlic does it take to make 4 servings of rice ? :unsure:

on a side note .... I haven't seen too many vampires hanging around our house for the past 3 years :P

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
Which American continent?

Heard some geography buffs talking about America THE continent being divided into North and South parts.

What about the Panama Canal? That cuts it into two continents. It is no longer one continent as it is now two separate land masses.

The Panama Canal is a man-made waterway that in no way separates the continental masses formed from North to South.

Continents rely on natural landmarks to distinguish between landmasses that are not joined by the same continental seamount or by mountain ranges such as in the division between most of Asia and Europe- although that one is in contention and you can often hear geographers using the single continent name of Eurasia as one landmass.

I think I read somewhere that John McCain was born there. Is he eligible to run for President since he's not really an American?

Edited by Joe Six-Pack

Timeline
I think I read somewhere that John McCain was born there. Is he eligible to run for President since he's not really an American?

He didn't win so it doesn't matter.

Yes, that was my idea of a joke.

I know, and my reply was my idea of going along with what you posted. :lol:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

I know, and my reply was my idea of going along with what you posted. :lol:

10/4

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Which American continent?

Heard some geography buffs talking about America THE continent being divided into North and South parts.

What about the Panama Canal? That cuts it into two continents. It is no longer one continent as it is now two separate land masses.

The Panama Canal is a man-made waterway that in no way separates the continental masses formed from North to South.

Continents rely on natural landmarks to distinguish between landmasses that are not joined by the same continental seamount or by mountain ranges such as in the division between most of Asia and Europe- although that one is in contention and you can often hear geographers using the single continent name of Eurasia as one landmass.

Still more political than anything else, and on the serious side, man wants to divide the world, and in particular to get a hunk of it under his control, power is the key word. And the sad thing, those seeking that power are not necessarily mental stable, very aggressive, controlling type of people.

My main point is that as far as most of us that are of European decent found a new world that consisted of both North and South America as one entity, that was divided. Going down there opened new thoughts that many of the people there just happened to get on a boat that went to South rather than North America and for I know, many of them can be distant relatives to me, THEY ARE MY FAMILY!

In a sense, unlike our ancestors that stayed in Europe that by man made division, also includes a great part of Asia, we that left are more adventurous in seeking a better place to live, must be a part of our genes. Now I have family in both Colombia and Venezuela that developed a concern for their well being I never had before. All good hard working people, no different than you are me. But it's that leadership that is troubling, just as it was in Europe and Asia and they aren't any New Worlds to go to. So we have to stay and fight, either with a now considered foreign government or with our own USCIS.

Just to keep your family together where we can work, support our children, and live in peace.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I am against any kinda of illegal, Charles :P

and I don't feel sorry for all the Brazilian people going back to Brazil ;) they are actually going to live in a wonderful place with a very good economy (at least now), so why feel sorry for them ? ;)

my dad said that. Brazil's economy is the best it has been in decades, just because i'm not there to enjoy :lol: and if charles loses his job, we're definitely moving to brazil. we'll sell the house, buy a house by the beach, i'll get a job and charles will play computer games all day long lol

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline
I don't know some people don't like Brazilian people..our houses are very clean, we cook deliciously... not to mention other things that we do well :blush:

how many cloves of garlic does it take to make 4 servings of rice ? :unsure:

on a side note .... I haven't seen too many vampires hanging around our house for the past 3 years :P

you too eh?

I am against any kinda of illegal, Charles :P

and I don't feel sorry for all the Brazilian people going back to Brazil ;) they are actually going to live in a wonderful place with a very good economy (at least now), so why feel sorry for them ? ;)

my dad said that. Brazil's economy is the best it has been in decades, just because i'm not there to enjoy :lol: and if charles loses his job, we're definitely moving to brazil. we'll sell the house, buy a house by the beach, i'll get a job and charles will play computer games all day long lol

:D i'll be a stay at home dad

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
:D i'll be a stay at home dad

sounds great to me. look at the bright side, private colleges in brazil are way cheaper, and federal ones (the best) are for free! all you need to do is make him study hard to get into one :lol:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline