yassmine2878

Friday

59 posts in this topic

Morning mena!!! We got so much snow I could barely open our back outside door ths morning! Ew... Hubby got a ride home frm work and shoveled right away. Unknowing that he'd have to do it again. My poor little tinker could even find a spot to go potty. it took her 10 min. to walk the snow down in one area.

Any way, Rhama, please keep safe, and yes find a different place to live!!!! I witness this all the time but from inside my house. its unnerving!

tell me u didn't mean that the way you typed it.. :unsure:

:lol: it sure did sound that way.

WOW What did i say wrong??? The only thing i meant is this is something i witness all time from my living room window. its terrible and scary at the same time. Cause if I called the cops they probably think its me cause i'm about the only white person in my neighborhood. Sorry if i said something wrong! :(

:star: girl no sad faces are allowed. U didn't say anything wrong. I initially read it as it was happening inside ur home so that's why I asked lol. Now I understand that u witness it happening outside as you are inside peeking out so nooooooooooooooooooo worries. :thumbs:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Morning mena!!! We got so much snow I could barely open our back outside door ths morning! Ew... Hubby got a ride home frm work and shoveled right away. Unknowing that he'd have to do it again. My poor little tinker could even find a spot to go potty. it took her 10 min. to walk the snow down in one area.

Any way, Rhama, please keep safe, and yes find a different place to live!!!! I witness this all the time but from inside my house. its unnerving!

tell me u didn't mean that the way you typed it.. :unsure:

:lol: it sure did sound that way.

WOW What did i say wrong??? The only thing i meant is this is something i witness all time from my living room window. its terrible and scary at the same time. Cause if I called the cops they probably think its me cause i'm about the only white person in my neighborhood. Sorry if i said something wrong! :(

:star: girl no sad faces are allowed. U didn't say anything wrong. I initially read it as it was happening inside ur home so that's why I asked lol. Now I understand that u witness it happening outside as you are inside peeking out so nooooooooooooooooooo worries. :thumbs:

:bonk:

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hey Sara, I think it's high time Jen and I paid you and the bubble princess a visit. I am waaaay too cold and I'm sure Jen needs some trouble to get into. :devil: Charles can I borrow your 4WD?

Happy Friday everyone.

well, come on then!! my door is always open.....

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Yea!!!!!!!!!! Home for the weekend!

hiii jackie :star:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey Cheryl, are you stalking me? You were in the last thread I was just in. :whistle:

Rajaa: How are you holding up in the snow? We only got about 3inches but I understand there was nearly a foot where you are.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Hi everyone! I'm kinda new here. We just filed our petitions. I'm in the same boat as Amal. It got up to 79F where I am in Texas today! :-) However, I don't like snow and I'm glad it's warm. I'll be heading to Canada in a few weeks to see my hubby, so I will get plenty of snow then. :-(

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Filed: Timeline
Hi everyone! I'm kinda new here. We just filed our petitions. I'm in the same boat as Amal. It got up to 79F where I am in Texas today! :-) However, I don't like snow and I'm glad it's warm. I'll be heading to Canada in a few weeks to see my hubby, so I will get plenty of snow then. :-(

Welcome (F)

Filed: Timeline

I forgot this one....

The day I was leaving the hospital with the twins...they roll you thru the entire hospital and out the front door. Literally a 10 minute wheel chair ride...as we are going out everyone there is saying "OMG twins...Look Twins....aww look at the babies a boy and girl....Oh sweet two babies, oh ur blessed, etc" Mothers, fathers and children. I look back at my husband and friend Hanan smiling at the new found attention and they are both saying over and over again "mashaAllah, mashaAllah" and reciting the Quran. I thought to myself how sweet. When we got in the truck my hubby says, I have never seen anything like that...I'm exhausted. I look at them confused..."from what?" :unsure: He and Hanan practically at the at the same time say "Keeping the evil eye away!!!"

WELL DUH!! :blink: I should have known that!! :lol::blush:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Welcome (F)

Thank you! :-)

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.