rajemr2119

VJ MEMEBERS, PLS NEED YOUR HELP, VERY BADLY!

28 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
MY CO VJ MEMEBERS..

I would like to ask your help/opinions based on your AOS APPLICATIONS experiences..

does any one here did file thier AOS after their VISA EXPIRED but did MARRIED Before thier VISA EXPIRES?!

If my husband doesn't FILE before my visa expires(it will be expires 06 january 2009), what will be the consequences I will be facing?!

I really wanted to file but I just can't do it by my own, please, please, please VJ CO MEMEBERS give me a hand on this matter, please?

I am so depressed for so many reasons.. I really badly needingly need your help on this so that I can convinced my husband to file

AOS before JAN 2009!! please, help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :help: :help:

--maje :crying:

hi there,

thanks you so much for your comment..

yes, his mom does take care of my needs and is being much more sensetive on my personal needs, infact last tues, she bought me thermal underware and two pretty turtle tanak top..

and later today, his sister(on christmas vacation,from poway CA) and his mom will go shopping and they asked me to come and i said yes but eventually change my mind for, there is no sense of going with them that I can't buy

things that I like to buy for he doesn't gives me monies.. I don't want to depend on his mom for i know she won't be staying long for she is terminally ill with cancer.. :crying:

thanks again, and i will sort this out very soon..

tc and gb!!

happy holidays..

YouandDan..

thank you for your immediate responce on my post!

i do really appreciates it much!!

I have so many problems here, to tell you frankly!

the reason I want my Husband to file AOS for me before my visa expires is that I do really wanted to get working permit and find a job

for he doesn't gives me my needs.. he is so dang insensitive! but his mom does! maybe I should marry his mother than him?!

his mom is the one proving me all my needs, warm clothes for it is so dang cold here now! and he is a freaking Mama's Boy!

I didn't know this until I arrived here.. I felt like am his maid, sex slave rather than his wife! I did asked him about his salaray, the house bills

and things that a couple must share! but he didn't still tells me! I asked him that I will just go home rather than to be his made and sex slave!

mas mabuti pa nga maid may sahod at masbuti pa nga ung mga babaeng parausan may income pa while me?! ####!

there are so many things I don't like him but I did pursue to marry him for I thought that my love for him will make him change! he is lazy as ####!

right now, he is snooring so lound and didn't go to work and he just told me alibis!! :crying::help:

thanks for your help but I still need more advices or someone i can talk to! i don't have friends here for I can't go any places..

Last Monday, I did talk to him again and tell what I do really want and told him that I wanted to go home if he doesn't file the AOS before I my visa expires 06 jan 2009.

And so he did work his freaking #### ### working on all the forms and we did gone to civil surgeon and have my vaccination records transcribe!

And now we are done with all the papers, and I have a fear that he will just keep all those freaking filled up AOS applications and won't file it! Huh!

These statements tell us a lot about you. It seems that it doesn't matter how he treats you as long as he files the AOS paperwork, right?

You should go back home because marrying a guy simply to get a greencard is wrong. At first, I felt bad for you, but now I see that he's the one being played.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Moldova
Timeline

yeah i think so too that hes the one being played...

i dont see a lot of love here when u call him names or get mad in this way, its never too late to file for AOS as long as you r married...but i see u r rushing ...

if you dont like it go home... why to suffer...?!?!

I hope you find a compromise together...life sucks sometimes doesnt it?!

GOD is Good,GOD is Great,GOD is Awesome!

*K1*(process time 7months & 13days)*

12.11.2007 -Filed I-129F

07.24.2008 -VISA interview. APPROVED!!!

*AOS*(process time 7months & 5days)*

11.26.2008 -Filed AOS,EAD,AP

02.09.2009- AP Received

03.20.2009-EAD Received

07.09.2009-2Year Green Card Received

*ROC*(process time 3months & 18days)*

04.04.2011-Filed ROC(I-751)

07.28.2011-10 Year GC Received

*NATURALIZATION*(process time 4months & 27days)*

04/02/2014- Filed N-400

07/08/14-Interview (Recommended for Approval)

08/29/2014-Oath Ceremony

as1cCDkFg000010OXNsenwxNjA0emx8V2UgaGF2Z

Timeline
MY CO VJ MEMEBERS..

I would like to ask your help/opinions based on your AOS APPLICATIONS experiences..

does any one here did file thier AOS after their VISA EXPIRED but did MARRIED Before thier VISA EXPIRES?!

If my husband doesn't FILE before my visa expires(it will be expires 06 january 2009), what will be the consequences I will be facing?!

I really wanted to file but I just can't do it by my own, please, please, please VJ CO MEMEBERS give me a hand on this matter, please?

I am so depressed for so many reasons.. I really badly needingly need your help on this so that I can convinced my husband to file

hi there,

thanks you so much for your comment..

yes, his mom does take care of my needs and is being much more sensetive on my personal needs, infact last tues, she bought me thermal underware and two pretty turtle tanak top..

and later today, his sister(on christmas vacation,from poway CA) and his mom will go shopping and they asked me to come and i said yes but eventually change my mind for, there is no sense of going with them that I can't buy

things that I like to buy for he doesn't gives me monies.. I don't want to depend on his mom for i know she won't be staying long for she is terminally ill with cancer.. :crying:

thanks again, and i will sort this out very soon..

tc and gb!!

happy holidays..

YouandDan..

the reason I want my Husband to file AOS for me before my visa expires is that I do really wanted to get working permit and find a job

for he doesn't gives me my needs.. he is so dang insensitive! but his mom does! maybe I should marry his mother than him?!

his mom is the one proving me all my needs, warm clothes for it is so dang cold here now! and he is a freaking Mama's Boy!

I didn't know this until I arrived here.. I felt like am his maid, sex slave rather than his wife! I did asked him about his salaray, the house bills

and things that a couple must share! but he didn't still tells me! I asked him that I will just go home rather than to be his made and sex slave!

mas mabuti pa nga maid may sahod at masbuti pa nga ung mga babaeng parausan may income pa while me?! ####!

there are so many things I don't like him but I did pursue to marry him for I thought that my love for him will make him change! he is lazy as ####!

right now, he is snooring so lound and didn't go to work and he just told me alibis!! :crying::help:

thanks for your help but I still need more advices or someone i can talk to! i don't have friends here for I can't go any places..

Hi there Kid Brooklyn,

Thank you for your replied comment..

Nope you are wrong.. I guess you miss understood me!

Let me elaborate further to my situation here..

ON my first week here it was hard and then I started to get to know him more personally which I discovered he has lots of bad habits(am aware of this(that a person will only knows his partner’s bad habits when they live in one same roof everyday), for we didn’t really spend much bonding personally, though we have known each other for almost 3yrs before he gets me here)!

One is he is so alcoholic!

Two he doesn’t take a bath in three days!

Three he snores so badly that it disturbs my sleeps

Four he is lazy and messy

Five he is a freaking mama’s boy!

And six he is so dang Insensitive!

The alcoholic habit he had is slowly gone now for I did talked to him that, the bath habits, he is working on it now, the snores, still sucks that it wakes me up in the middle of my sleeps, his laziness is still there and messier but he listens to me and clean, it is like he is listening to me from his first ear then let go on his other ear, the mama’s boy thing is he is giving his responsibility to me to his mom that his mom was the one taking care of all the needs on our wedding (financial and preparations and all), he is so dang sensitive that he know that I need more warm clothes for what his mom bought me was just a 2pairs of pajamas and few long sleeves tank tops! In a week, I do laundry 3x for I don’t have that enough winter clothes! :(

I did stay and married him not for the sake of ###### green card ok?! So please don’t get me wrong, I love him and I thought he would change and be sensitive on me but still not!

What I meant of did talked to him not just the AOS stuffs, lots of stuffs, like told him all my disappointments and all he did was listen(he did filled up the AOS FORMS) and then I told him(many times I told him) that am tired of being your kids maids that his kids are so messy and they complain so much when they eat and it freaking annoys me eventually! I told him that I am a career woman and not used to just stay home, I told him that I am so much independent that it is hard for me to ask my needs from him and he should be sensitive on me but still he is not! I told him that If he files AOS before my visa expires 06 Jan 2009, it would avoid hassles and problems, and I wouldn’t be “OUT OF STATUS”, and a proof that I am not a totally ALIEN here! and If he files AOS, that way I can have my working permit and I won’t be so dang dependent on my needs to him, and I could have a advance parole, the reason why I like to have the advance parole is incase of emergency back from my country and I could go home and go back here, but I don’t care about getting not that parole, I could go back home and rather not going back here! :crying:

I am so dang sensitive to his needs and I do take care of him but it is not fairly played back to me! I am a user for I never be that kind of person, In fact I was the one being used of someone’s benefits!

Don’t worry, I will go home eventually and maybe before my visa expires, I don’t care if am married to him now! I would rather be starve back in the Philippines that to be in this freaking situation that I am now in! In my country, I can easily find a nice job in less than a week and feed my starve stomach and buy my own personal needs that I won’t be dependent to anybody but just me, myself! I NEVER DREAM TO BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, TO BE HERE IN THIS COLD FOREIGN COUNTRY AND WITH ALL THE FOREIGN FOODS, DO YOU THINK I DO REALLY LIKE IT HERE?! PEOPLE DO MAKE MISTAKES KID BROOKLYN AND YOU KNOW THAT, RIGHT?! I MISS MY FAMILY, MY WORK AND MY FRIENDS.. WHILE HERE, I DON’T EVEN HAVE A SINGLE FRIEND THAT I CAN LEAN ON TO! THAT IS WHY I SEEK HELP HERE ON VJ SITE! :help::crying:

I do appreciate your replied comments and concerns but you are entitled to your own opinion!

But tell you I am not what you think of just marrying an American guy for the sake if GREEN CARD! All I need is some sensitiveness from my husband, he loves me but loves is not enough for me, love and financial must goes together to have a nice and peaceful family living!! :(

I do believe also that love can change people that is why I still married him for I do love him but I am not used to stayed home and be his maid or whatsoever, I will find a way to go home eventually if I will have enough funds, I am so much stressed and I do really want to go home to my country, I really do! I will find ways to gather the funds so that I can go home very soon kid Brooklyn! :crying:

Thank you in taking time reading my post!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

--rajemr2119

Timeline
That is scarry. At least his mom takes care of you, but are you sure you want to marry someone who already shows so little concern for you. Seems to me as time goes on it will get worst. I have worked in Law Enforcement for 27 years and from what I have seen things usually get worst not better in these type situations. Good Luck to you.

Hi there dainelparul,

Thank you so much for replied comment, I do appreciates it and all the replied comments on my post! :)

I am few weeks married to him and I am planning to really go back If he wont really listens to me and change!! There is no point for me in staying here and suffer this freaking life situations!

Happy holidays and GODBLESS!

--rajemr2119

Timeline
Last Monday, I did talk to him again and tell what I do really want and told him that I wanted to go home if he doesn't file the AOS before I my visa expires 06 jan 2009.

And so he did work his freaking #### ### working on all the forms and we did gone to civil surgeon and have my vaccination records transcribe!

And now we are done with all the papers, and I have a fear that he will just keep all those freaking filled up AOS applications and won't file it! Huh!

These statements tell us a lot about you. It seems that it doesn't matter how he treats you as long as he files the AOS paperwork, right?

You should go back home because marrying a guy simply to get a greencard is wrong. At first, I felt bad for you, but now I see that he's the one being played.

Hi there Olesa,

I would like to thank you for your replied comment on my post, I appreciated it much!

If you think that my husband is the one being played will I can’t change that!

I am really pissed off that is why I did use mean words; anyone can use it if they are really pissed of, right Olesa?!

I am not a mean person but when I have enough I had enough, ok?!

You can read on my replied comment to KID BROOKLYN so that you will have further understanding on my case!!!...

I do like to go home but he doesn’t want me to go home!

DO you think I do really like to be in this cold shivering place?! Hell no Olesa!

I am a kind of person that don’t really complain that much, but when I have enough I had enough! Dang it! When am upset, I don’t say a word but just sit quietly on one corner!! Huh?!

I wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttoooooooooooo ggggggggggggggggggggggggoooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee ASAP!

I miss my family and friends so badly! :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Well, yeah! Life is suck and my life is always sucks since my birth!

Timeline
I have one simple solution for you.. Pack your things and go home if you are not married. If married asked for divorce why stay in that situation life still good in our country.

Kid Brooklyn,

Thank you again for your replied comment on my post, am so upset and stressed out that I have headaches now and then and drives me crazy!

I guess, he did change a little for he did slowly quite his alcohol habits and take a bath now everyday!

He told me that having me here around the house is enough for him and I can stay here at home but not for the rest of my life for am a CAREER WOMAN and was not used to just stay home! He told me that the reason why he wants to gets a FILIPINA WIFE is that he is aware how loyal they are and there are lots of good traits on FILIPINAS! Huh?! :angry::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi there! As what I've read I don't really understand what makes you pissed off! To the point of calling your husband derogatory names. Are you pissed off because he didn't filed AOS? or pissed off because of his attitude?

I understand that you are an independent woman. I got the point that you said "love is not enough but financial as well" .

You know girl the moment you say "YES" in marriage..that means saying YES to all of being him. That includes his kids. If you can't stand the attitude, as you said you have tried to talk to him.. keep on talking and tell him what you feel instead of saying mean stuff about him here. Now, if you really wants to go home then don't wait for your visa to expire or if he files AOS... ask him your tickets and packed your things up and GO HOME!

Marriage is a commitment of two people who becomes one. Built with understandings, patient, empathy, communication and love. Are you being sensitive enough of his needs as well? adjust yourself girl because that's what being married is..with this to say, that includes the snoring. Talk and talk to him. Broaden your mind and instead look at the brighter side. I believe everything will be put in place as long as you both will talk about the problem.

Best of luck to you!

Vida Taylor

Timeline
[/font][/size][/color]MY CO VJ MEMEBERS..

So sad about your situation.As long as you got married within the 90 days period don't have a problem in your AOS . I filed for AOS 7 days after we got married and that was 3 weeks after i got here. Before anything else i have a kumare in Idaho if you need someone to talk to,,just not sure where you in Idaho. Some men don't give you material things .lucky are those who's husbands provide their wife's needs like me. My husband not only provide for me but for my whole family as well in the Phils.

I am a stay home mom(by choice) and yet I don't need to go out to work and make money. I do have home business on Ebay that i make money kahit papaano kaysa wala.

You should do things to make money like sell stuff online ,,,you can ship the item just right from your home(no need of going to the Post office).

A couple should talk,,listen and compromise each other. I do think you still need to talk to him about sharing with you all about your finances.That is your right as his wife.Never NAG..it won't do you any good.

Let him know you deserve to be treated as a wife. In our situation since my husband is the one working..his money is our money..my money is our money so i guess you just have to kick his *** and tell him.. ME or your MONEY??/

YouandDan..

MY CO VJ MEMEBERS..

Hey just found out that you are from Boise..my kumare is also from Boise.

YouandDan..

Blukiss24,

Thank you so much for your replied comment..

I am so dang touch of all the replied comments that I did get!

We are ready for all the documents for our AOS! But I don’t know when he plans to send it to USCIS?!

We did just finish it yesterday and recheck it if there is still we needed to prepare! And we are done with paper works..

The only thing that I not yet prepared is the check!

I did PM you already..

I did talk to him many times already since before we get married few weeks ago!

I did ask him about the bills and all that concerns about the stuffs around the house!

But still he didn’t tell me, he didn’t even tell me how much his salary is?!

Even his weekly allowance from the labor when he doesn’t have work for a month!

He keeps all his financial information to himself and don’t have plans to share it to me even I told him that I am not aftering with what ever you have!

He only gives me 8$ for this month and it did insults me the way he did it!

Huh! If you where on my side, how will you feel blukiss?!

Timeline
Hi there! As what I've read I don't really understand what makes you pissed off! To the point of calling your husband derogatory names. Are you pissed off because he didn't filed AOS? or pissed off because of his attitude?

I understand that you are an independent woman. I got the point that you said "love is not enough but financial as well" .

You know girl the moment you say "YES" in marriage..that means saying YES to all of being him. That includes his kids. If you can't stand the attitude, as you said you have tried to talk to him.. keep on talking and tell him what you feel instead of saying mean stuff about him here. Now, if you really wants to go home then don't wait for your visa to expire or if he files AOS... ask him your tickets and packed your things up and GO HOME!

Marriage is a commitment of two people who becomes one. Built with understandings, patient, empathy, communication and love. Are you being sensitive enough of his needs as well? adjust yourself girl because that's what being married is..with this to say, that includes the snoring. Talk and talk to him. Broaden your mind and instead look at the brighter side. I believe everything will be put in place as long as you both will talk about the problem.

Best of luck to you!

Vida Taylor

thank you, thank you so much for all your replied comments and concerns.

I know that it is so dang hard for me with this new life that I am facing!

and I just hope that I will overcome it very soon?!

well, i won't wait for my visa to expire and i will won't wait for him to file AOS!

huh?!

i just hope things will be okey very soon?!

I will try to communicate my husband more!

to vida, thanks for you time you spent with me on ym..

I am pissed of both ways, pissed off not filing the AOS and his bad habits.. I did wonder why my husband's first wife leaves him? and I did asked him why and all he said is that his x-wife was aftering all his monies and also his mom, said the same thing!!

how i wish i can hear his x-wife side so that I can balance the situation?!

tsk,tsk.. huh?!

Edited by rajemr2119

Timeline

Best of luck to you!

Vida Taylor

yes am from boise, where in boise is your kumare??

does your kumare know some filipino communities here in boise?!

thanks...

rajemr2119

Timeline
MY CO VJ MEMEBERS..

YouandDan..

Girl, you are right, "you can't go any places"!!!

If your fiancee is not into you right now and he does not cooperate in processing your papers, you better go back to our country. Its very hard to live here and very hard to adjust. You need somebody to lean on, even just one and that person should be your fiancee. But as early as now, he is already showing insensitivity then you can't rely on him. If you think that work is better here, yes it is but its a long process for you to get a job. I have to wait for almost 5 months to get my work permit and even I have it. I have to get SSN, Learning permit( to drive), driving lessons, a car, and all that stuff. This is not Philippines that you can leave the house alone or ride the public transportation to go anywhere. The lifestyle here is just totally different. So think of the length of time that you will suffer if you really want to work here.

In the Philippines, even though we don't get a job we can still live happily surrounded by our immediate family, relatives and friends. We may not realize that when we were back home because we are thinking that USA is much more a better place than home. Its not, Philippines is still our home sweet home. We may not be wealthy there or we don't have their fancy things that they have here but we can still be happy. My only source of happiness here is being with my husband , the other stuff are just add ons.. If you are not happy with your fiancee right now.. I can't see how you will enjoy the other fancy things here.

Just evaluate your situation right now and think very carefully of the consequences of your decision.

Good Luck and God Bless!

thank you gladys,

I will and i will try my best to work this relationship with my husband!!

thank you and thank you!

you are lucky to have you sensitive husband with you that know what you needs and your families needs back in the philippines..

I don't really enjoy so called fancy things here for not a single I did have experience it! he don't take me to the movies, he takes me to the musuems once, because I asked him consistently and he was kinda don't like it

because he pays entrace fees and even sending postcards he is kinda hard on the post stamps too! huh!..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

"You know girl the moment you say "YES" in marriage..that means saying YES to all of being him. That includes his kids. If you can't stand the attitude, as you said you have tried to talk to him.. keep on talking and tell him what you feel instead of saying mean stuff about him here. Now, if you really wants to go home then don't wait for your visa to expire or if he files AOS... ask him your tickets and packed your things up and GO HOME!

Marriage is a commitment of two people who becomes one. Built with understandings, patient, empathy, communication and love. Are you being sensitive enough of his needs as well? adjust yourself girl because that's what being married is..with this to say, that includes the snoring. Talk and talk to him. Broaden your mind and instead look at the brighter side. I believe everything will be put in place as long as you both will talk about the problem."

The bottom line, IMO, in this marriage is : He doesn't love you, He doesn't trust you. if he does, you wouldn't be complaining and he wouldn't be continuing to treat you the same way he did before. I know you don't wanna give up, for christ's sake, you've made it this far....to come to this land of opportunity with hope and good dreams and of course i trust that you love your husband and wants to be loved the same way you love him, but obviously, from what you've been saying and complaining about him...HE DOESN'T NOT LOVE YOU, GIRL..AND IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY, LEAVE HIM, OTHERWISE, YOU WILL ONLY BECOME MORE DEPRESSED AND MISERABLE. marriage is a commitment, but if he's not committing and you've tried. then why are you still committing in this relationship for?. I know filing AOS is a long and tideous process, if he loves you he should've done it and sent it out long time ago. maybe you should contact a lawyer about it...good luck

IR-5 for parents

04-16-2012 sent I-130

08-31-2012 I-130 approved and sent to NVC

NVC

09-21-2012 case # assigned by email

09-25-2012 emailed choice of Agent Aos bill paid

10/04/2012 confirmation emailed received about choice of agent IV billed paid

10/04/2012 optin eprocessing emailed sent

10/10/12 optin email confirmed received

taking a break collecting info

11/01/2012 emailed AOS and IV package

11/20/2012 Checklist emailed received..forget guz p3 supplement form and signature on the AoS form

11/21/2012 checklist response emailed sent

12/05/12 case completed......finally ( Could haven't save 2 month of time if everything was ready be fore case# was assigned)

02/04/13 docs intake at guz. 02/05/13 interview passed. 3 simple questions asked

02/08/13 visas arrived at home ( that was fast. 3 days through ems. Right before Chinese new year )

02/16/13. Coming to u.s.a!!!!!! Yeah.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.