rajemr2119

VJ MEMEBERS, PLS NEED YOUR HELP, VERY BADLY!

28 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

MY CO VJ MEMEBERS..

I would like to ask your help/opinions based on your AOS APPLICATIONS experiences..

does any one here did file thier AOS after their VISA EXPIRED but did MARRIED Before thier VISA EXPIRES?!

If my husband doesn't FILE before my visa expires(it will be expires 06 january 2009), what will be the consequences I will be facing?!

I really wanted to file but I just can't do it by my own, please, please, please VJ CO MEMEBERS give me a hand on this matter, please?

I am so depressed for so many reasons.. I really badly needingly need your help on this so that I can convinced my husband to file

AOS before JAN 2009!! please, help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :help: :help:

--maje :crying:

post-58483-1229552437_thumb.jpg

Edited by rajemr2119

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Firstly the visa expiration date is the date it must be used by in order to enter the USA, nothing more.

It is the 90 day I-94 card in passport that determines when you need to marry by, if you marry within the 90 days, you are fine, just file the I-485 when you have all the required paperwork in order.

This is a FAQ: http://www.visajourney.com/faq/k1k2visa-aos.html#6.1

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

we filed AOS after four months we get married nothing happen..I dont have interview now I do have green card!!!

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Timeline
MY CO VJ MEMEBERS..

I would like to ask your help/opinions based on your AOS APPLICATIONS experiences..

does any one here did file thier AOS after their VISA EXPIRED but did MARRIED Before thier VISA EXPIRES?!

If my husband doesn't FILE before my visa expires(it will be expires 06 january 2009), what will be the consequences I will be facing?!

I really wanted to file but I just can't do it by my own, please, please, please VJ CO MEMEBERS give me a hand on this matter, please?

I am so depressed for so many reasons.. I really badly needingly need your help on this so that I can convinced my husband to file

YouandDan..

thank you for your immediate responce on my post!

i do really appreciates it much!!

I have so many problems here, to tell you frankly!

the reason I want my Husband to file AOS for me before my visa expires is that I do really wanted to get working permit and find a job

for he doesn't gives me my needs.. he is so dang insensitive! but his mom does! maybe I should marry his mother than him?!

his mom is the one proving me all my needs, warm clothes for it is so dang cold here now! and he is a freaking Mama's Boy!

I didn't know this until I arrived here.. I felt like am his maid, sex slave rather than his wife! I did asked him about his salaray, the house bills

and things that a couple must share! but he didn't still tells me! I asked him that I will just go home rather than to be his made and sex slave!

mas mabuti pa nga maid may sahod at masbuti pa nga ung mga babaeng parausan may income pa while me?! ####!

there are so many things I don't like him but I did pursue to marry him for I thought that my love for him will make him change! he is lazy as ####!

right now, he is snooring so lound and didn't go to work and he just told me alibis!! :crying::help:

thanks for your help but I still need more advices or someone i can talk to! i don't have friends here for I can't go any places..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

That is scarry. At least his mom takes care of you, but are you sure you want to marry someone who already shows so little concern for you. Seems to me as time goes on it will get worst. I have worked in Law Enforcement for 27 years and from what I have seen things usually get worst not better in these type situations. Good Luck to you.

Radzney and Steven

first started talking online 2005

Flew to Davao May 2008

arrived May 17 2008 and we were engaged

Returned to USA June 1 2008

06/11/2008 sent in packet

06/16/2008 recieved NOA1

06/18/2008 bank shows check cleared

07/09/2008 touched

10/30/2008 approved Noa2

10/31/2008 touched

11/06/2008 hard copy of Noa2 arrived in mail

11/07/2008 case left NVC for Manila embassy

12/15/2008 passed medical yeppi

12/19/2008 set for interview

12/19/2008 approved at interview

12/30/2008 Visa Delievered

01/14/2009 Flight to USA

01/14/2009 POE SFO

02/13/2009 Purchased Marriage License

02/18/2009 Married

03/31/2009 Filed AOS, EAD,AP

04/09/2009 Check cashed for AOS

04/09/2009 NOA for AOS EAD and AP

04/27/2009 Biometrics

05/11/2009 Adjustment of Status Approval Notice

06/06/2009 Green Card Received

08/24/2009 First day at job

Filed: Timeline
That is scarry. At least his mom takes care of you, but are you sure you want to marry someone who already shows so little concern for you. Seems to me as time goes on it will get worst. I have worked in Law Enforcement for 27 years and from what I have seen things usually get worst not better in these type situations. Good Luck to you.

:thumbs:

If you are still not married to him and he's treating you this way maybe its time to think if you really want to marry him. His mother will not take care of you always.. Right now you still have the option of returning back to your country.

Timeline
Firstly the visa expiration date is the date it must be used by in order to enter the USA, nothing more.

It is the 90 day I-94 card in passport that determines when you need to marry by, if you marry within the 90 days, you are fine, just file the I-485 when you have all the required paperwork in order.

hi there luntian,

thank you for you reply comment.. good for you but you know it is not always the same situation as you have as I will have soon?

but i do need him to file AOS for me so that I won't be stuck here almost a yr to just picking up his mess and his kids mess!! :crying:

he doesn't give me monies and just treat me not fairly! :crying:

I have one simple solution for you.. Pack your things and go home if you are not married. If married asked for divorce why stay in that situation life still good in our country.

there are so many things I don't like him but I did pursue to marry him for I thought that my love for him will make him change! he is lazy as ####!

He won't change. He may change for the worse, but not better. Yes, some American guys specifically marry women from overseas because they think that they can use and abuse them and they will just put up with it. We read stories here every now and again about this.

MY CO VJ MEMEBERS..

So sad about your situation.As long as you got married within the 90 days period don't have a problem in your AOS . I filed for AOS 7 days after we got married and that was 3 weeks after i got here. Before anything else i have a kumare in Idaho if you need someone to talk to,,just not sure where you in Idaho. Some men don't give you material things .lucky are those who's husbands provide their wife's needs like me. My husband not only provide for me but for my whole family as well in the Phils.

I am a stay home mom(by choice) and yet I don't need to go out to work and make money. I do have home business on Ebay that i make money kahit papaano kaysa wala.

You should do things to make money like sell stuff online ,,,you can ship the item just right from your home(no need of going to the Post office).

A couple should talk,,listen and compromise each other. I do think you still need to talk to him about sharing with you all about your finances.That is your right as his wife.Never NAG..it won't do you any good.

Let him know you deserve to be treated as a wife. In our situation since my husband is the one working..his money is our money..my money is our money so i guess you just have to kick his *** and tell him.. ME or your MONEY??/

YouandDan..

the reason I want my Husband to file AOS for me before my visa expires is that I do really wanted to get working permit and find a job

for he doesn't gives me my needs.. he is so dang insensitive! but his mom does! maybe I should marry his mother than him?!

his mom is the one proving me all my needs, warm clothes for it is so dang cold here now! and he is a freaking Mama's Boy!

I didn't know this until I arrived here.. I felt like am his maid, sex slave rather than his wife! I did asked him about his salaray, the house bills

and things that a couple must share! but he didn't still tells me! I asked him that I will just go home rather than to be his made and sex slave!

mas mabuti pa nga maid may sahod at masbuti pa nga ung mga babaeng parausan may income pa while me?! ####!

right now, he is snooring so lound and didn't go to work and he just told me alibis!! :crying::help:

thanks for your help but I still need more advices or someone i can talk to! i don't have friends here for I can't go any places..

MY CO VJ MEMEBERS..

Hey just found out that you are from Boise..my kumare is also from Boise.

YouandDan..

Timeline

Hi there! I am sorry to hear your situation! I might could help if you want in earning some lil extra income while at home. You could PM me with that.

Now that you are married and have not file AOS yet then it will be your choice if you want to continue or wants to go home. It sounds like communication is a big MUST in your relationship. Try talking with him and inform him about your concerns. Now, if he change.. why not give a chance? If it doesn't work out then it's your decision. Remember that marriage works with proper communication,love and commitment and everything follows.

With your AOS, you can file the moment you guys are ready with all the proper documents. As long as you got married within the 90 days you are safe!

Good luck!

Vida TAylor

Edited by blukiss24

Timeline
MY CO VJ MEMEBERS..

YouandDan..

Girl, you are right, "you can't go any places"!!!

If your fiancee is not into you right now and he does not cooperate in processing your papers, you better go back to our country. Its very hard to live here and very hard to adjust. You need somebody to lean on, even just one and that person should be your fiancee. But as early as now, he is already showing insensitivity then you can't rely on him. If you think that work is better here, yes it is but its a long process for you to get a job. I have to wait for almost 5 months to get my work permit and even I have it. I have to get SSN, Learning permit( to drive), driving lessons, a car, and all that stuff. This is not Philippines that you can leave the house alone or ride the public transportation to go anywhere. The lifestyle here is just totally different. So think of the length of time that you will suffer if you really want to work here.

In the Philippines, even though we don't get a job we can still live happily surrounded by our immediate family, relatives and friends. We may not realize that when we were back home because we are thinking that USA is much more a better place than home. Its not, Philippines is still our home sweet home. We may not be wealthy there or we don't have their fancy things that they have here but we can still be happy. My only source of happiness here is being with my husband , the other stuff are just add ons.. If you are not happy with your fiancee right now.. I can't see how you will enjoy the other fancy things here.

Just evaluate your situation right now and think very carefully of the consequences of your decision.

Good Luck and God Bless!

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2008-09-21

NOA Date : 2008-09-24

RFE(s) : 2008-10-14

Bio. Appt. : 2008-10-17

AOS Transfer** : Online status was not updated

Interview Date : March 11, 2009

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received:

Comments : NOA for initial interview was sent January 29, 2009 and received February 5, 2009

Employment Authorization Document

CIS Office : San Jose CA

Filing Method : Mail

Filing Instance : First

Date Filed : 2008-09-21

NOA Date : 2008-09-24

Bio. Appt. : 2008-10-17

Approved Date : 2008-12-05

Date Card Received : 2008-12-12

SSN

Date Filed: 2008-12-23

Date Received: 2009-01-19

State ID:

Date Filed: 2009-02-19

MY CO VJ MEMEBERS..

YouandDan..

So sad that you been married for a few weeks now and he is showing aleady his true colors which is really good.Try to talk to him again and give him a chance to change if he is willing. IF NOT then go on.. move on he is not the only fish in the ocean. PRAYERS works.

Timeline
[/color]MY CO VJ MEMEBERS..

AOS before JAN 2009!! please, help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :help::help:

YouandDan..

Girl, you are right, "you can't go any places"!!!

If your fiancee is not into you right now and he does not cooperate in processing your papers, you better go back to our country. Its very hard to live here and very hard to adjust. You need somebody to lean on, even just one and that person should be your fiancee. But as early as now, he is already showing insensitivity then you can't rely on him. If you think that work is better here, yes it is but its a long process for you to get a job. I have to wait for almost 5 months to get my work permit and even I have it. I have to get SSN, Learning permit( to drive), driving lessons, a car, and all that stuff. This is not Philippines that you can leave the house alone or ride the public transportation to go anywhere. The lifestyle here is just totally different. So think of the length of time that you will suffer if you really want to work here.

In the Philippines, even though we don't get a job we can still live happily surrounded by our immediate family, relatives and friends. We may not realize that when we were back home because we are thinking that USA is much more a better place than home. Its not, Philippines is still our home sweet home. We may not be wealthy there or we don't have their fancy things that they have here but we can still be happy. My only source of happiness here is being with my husband , the other stuff are just add ons.. If you are not happy with your fiancee right now.. I can't see how you will enjoy the other fancy things here.

Just evaluate your situation right now and think very carefully of the consequences of your decision.

Good Luck and God Bless!

Very well said. This reminds of me of my conversation with my mother in law last week. She asked me which if I prefer US than Phils. I just can't tell her that I prefer Phils because she likes US so much since she gets to enjoy fancy things here which she couldn't afford when she was still in the Phils. Anyways, US and Phils are totally different so it all depends on what's important to you. If you can endure the insensitivity of your husband then stay here otherwise you might consider going home. If I were in your situation, I would rather go home than put up with somebody who is selfish and all. The adjustment phase alone is very hard that's why you really need someone who will help you get on your feet. This is just my opinion. You know what's best for you. Good luck and God bless!

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

[/url]

Timeline

hi there luntian,

thank you for you reply comment.. good for you but you know it is not always the same situation as you have as I will have soon?

but i do need him to file AOS for me so that I won't be stuck here almost a yr to just picking up his mess and his kids mess!! :crying:

he doesn't give me monies and just treat me not fairly! :crying:

Hi there sunlyk,

Thanks you for your comment reply.. we just got married last dec 06 this year..

Well, I did notice is freaking bad habits on my first week here but I thought he would change if I have a nice talk with hem and tell him on all my disappointments.. so I did! But dang ####! He doesn’t and I was persistent to motivate him for I love him till we got married..

On the other hand, his parents was the one done all our wedding expenses and preparations, all he had done was show up and be as happy as he can for he got a jackpot and it is me!

His mother is the one taking care of all my needs and all! And his mother is terminally ill with cancer, I felt bad for her for I do love her!

Last Monday, I did talk to him again and tell what I do really want and told him that I wanted to go home if he doesn’t file the AOS before I my visa expires 06 jan 2009.

And so he did work his freaking #### ### working on all the forms and we did gone to civil surgeon and have my vaccination records transcribe!

And now we are done with all the papers, and I have a fear that he will just keep all those freaking filled up AOS applications and won’t file it! Huh!

His mom and his sister will go shopping tomorrow and they invited me and at first I said I would come with them and when we got home earlier here in our house, I I suddenly change my mind. There is no use of me going shopping with his mom and sissy for I can’t buy stuffs that I been dying to buy for he doesn’t give me monies for it!! FS!

Am thinking if he wont send the AOS Before this month ends? I will really go home to our country and file a divorce later!!

Once again, thank you..

--rajem2119

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.