usmaaron

Where is my Approval!!

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Congrats to all who have been approved. I know the wait can be harsh without your loved ones!

Quick question!! Since my filing date is on Leap Year, Feb 29 for ones that do not know, does that mean I have to wait till the next leap year date to get approved? Seems that way.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Congrats to all who have been approved. I know the wait can be harsh without your loved ones!

Quick question!! Since my filing date is on Leap Year, Feb 29 for ones that do not know, does that mean I have to wait till the next leap year date to get approved? Seems that way.

Depends on your service center, but for CSC and VSC, YES! Because of the Leap Year filings, it has created a problem for all the other filers too. :bonk:

So since no information is available, it just means it is going to take longer to process. That is all the information the call center has available. :rofl:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Our timeline:

9/3/08: Submitted I-129

9/5/08: CSC received

9/8/08: NOA1 date

11/12/08: Requested expedite (promised response by 11/17/08)

11/19/08: Received status info by calling USCIS - Additional info sent

12/4/08: Call from CSC & "Touch"

12/4/08 to 12/22/08: Too many calls & faxes to mention, NO RESPONSE!

12/22/08: NOA2 Approval!

12/30/08: NVC forwarded petition to Embassy in Tokyo

12/31/08: Letter from NVC stating they forwarded petition

1/4/09: Received Letter from NVC

1/7/09: Packet Issued from Tokyo Embassy

4/18/09: Tokyo still unable to grant interview, moved to Philippines.

6/22/09: Our daughter was born (more embassy paperwork)

6/30/09: Reqeusted transfer of case to Manila

8/26/09: Visited embassy in Manila AGAIN, personally requested transfer of case (no record in their system)

11/4/09: Case Transferred from Tokyo to Manila - no notice sent

12/5/09: Notification that Manila received the case.

12/30/09: Interview packet received from Manila

1/25/10: Medical check in Manila (took 4 days)

2/1/10: Interview - requested additional docs,

2/2/10: Additional docs submitted, Embassy kept passports - expect visa soon.

4/5/10: Received Visa FINALLY!

4/12/10: Entry to USA

8950.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

what does leap year have to do with approval??

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Your approval is where my approval is....Santa says wait till next year......... :devil::devil:

12/04 met online

04/05 met in Hong Kong (2 weeks)

09/05 petition sent I-129 via lawyer (what a rip that was)

04/06 trip to Shenzhen, gave her diamond (to small boooo)

11/06 interview

11/06 DENIED "not a bonafide relationship"

02/07 married in Hong Kong & Shenzhen sightsee (1 month stay)

11/07 I-130 sent in

01/08 NOA-1

04/08 I-129F sent

05/08 NOA-1

11/08 sent letter to cancel OLD I-129F (2005) petition so no problems

11/18 received confirmation (email) letter received (VSC working on the old I-129F) quickest response ever from any governmnet agency !!!!!!!!!!!!

11/08 13 letters sent to Senate Judiciary Subcomittee Immigration

11/25 mailed me for more evidence, don't understand this delay new

I-129F (05/08)

11/29/08 received request for more evidence.......I forgot to check "NO' for domestic violence, homicide, manslaughter etc etc,

how stupid of me gezzzzzzzzzzz someone KICK ME please.

Also received action to the old WAC petition I-129F to reopen to withdraw petition.

12/01/08 I checked the "NO" box and sent in to VSC.

12/02/08 requested expedite services (need life saving operation)

12/06/08 received email new I-129F back in process mode

12/19/08 denial to expedite petition (unbelievable)

12/30/08 USCIS sending why the denial old I-129F (cant wait to get that response)

01/03/09 Finally received both NOA-2's today, my heart cant take it.

01/09/09 Received 1st letter from NVC for $70.00......no no no I want to process the I-129F. Got my birthdate wrong, have to fix that.

03/24/09 Interview........DENIED HK

This is going to be a NOVEL

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

brokenhearted, u still got no answer? last time we've talked u said u sent 13 letters out about yr case. no reply yet? and when u call vsc, what do they say? u r way out of their timeline, so they should have some answer.

usmaaron, is coming this week

met Lee: sept 2005

married here: 23 feb 2008

I 130 sent :16 march 2008

I 130 NOA1: 20 march 2008

I 129F sent: 11 april 2008

I 129F NOA1: 11 april 2008

I 130 and I 129F NOA2: 12 dec 2008

NVC process:

NVC received and assigned case number for both: 18 dec 2008

(break in the process- Lee comes to spend holidays here 22 dec-5th jan 2009)

DS 3032 generated :? ?

DS 3032 sent : 26 dec 2008 (friend sends it, based on how fast Ds-3032 was generated for Sracastillo and others who had same NOA2 date as me-risky, but worked)

received AOS package and IIN number in mail : 29 dec 2008 (same friend picks up mail and sends us the IIN)

pay the AOS bill online: 29 dec 2008

AOS shows as PAID: 30 dec 2008

my husband goes back and bags with our papers get lost : 5th jan 2009

package IV fee bill generated and paid online: 7th jan 2009

recieved bags and papers: 9th jan 2009

sent AOS package: 9th jan 2009

package IV bill shows PAID and sending package IV : 12 jan 2009

case complete: jan 20th

interview march 30th 2009

I129F

NVC mails I129F package to bucharest embasy

up to this day, no package received at embasy here -one more reason to prove in my case I129F was just useless

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

There are a few people that didn't get their approvals yet...I'm wondering what VSC tells them??? Probably the same old BS about processing Feb 26th applications...even though we know several people here from March got approved. I would call again and pester them. It won't hurt any to try.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Your approval is where my approval is....Santa says wait till next year......... :devil::devil:

wow!! i came here today to rant a little bit coz i am sick and tired of the freakin wait. enough is enough! more than 6 months and still no clue what and when is going to happen.

but..your situation gave me a little boost of patience. whats the matter? are you just letting VSC do their thing (which apparently is joke, coz they dont do anything) or is your case really different? get on their butts...1 year wait for an I-130 approval is unacceptable. hope you hear some good news very soon!

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.