Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Well just think what would all you bleeding heart liberals think of this if it were your Messiah BHO that had gotten a shoe thrown at him?

Would it still be so funny for you? I just cannot wait until his day comes on Jan 20, 2009 for the Messiah will finally be accountable and then we get to see how you like everyone turning on him and attacking him! :devil:

An Iraqi reporter called visiting U.S. President George W. Bush a "dog" in Arabic on Sunday and threw his shoes at him during a news conference in Baghdad.

Iraqi security officers and U.S. secret service agents leapt at the man and dragged him struggling and screaming out of the room where Bush was giving a news conference with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

The shoes missed their target about 15 feet away. One sailed over Bush's head as he stood next to Maliki and smacked into the wall behind him. Bush smiled uncomfortably and Maliki looked strained.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081214/pl_nm/us_iraq_bush_shoe

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Well just think what would all you bleeding heart liberals think of this if it were your Messiah BHO that had gotten a shoe thrown at him?

Would it still be so funny for you? I just cannot wait until his day comes on Jan 20, 2009 for the Messiah will finally be accountable and then we get to see how you like everyone turning on him and attacking him! :devil:

An Iraqi reporter called visiting U.S. President George W. Bush a "dog" in Arabic on Sunday and threw his shoes at him during a news conference in Baghdad.

Iraqi security officers and U.S. secret service agents leapt at the man and dragged him struggling and screaming out of the room where Bush was giving a news conference with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

The shoes missed their target about 15 feet away. One sailed over Bush's head as he stood next to Maliki and smacked into the wall behind him. Bush smiled uncomfortably and Maliki looked strained.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081214/pl_nm/us_iraq_bush_shoe

Unfortunately, we have more of a history of shooting our leaders rather than throwing shoes at them. History has also shown the invading or bombing a country does not break the will of the people, especially if you have killed their loved one, only increases their resolve to even fight back harder. Only thing that really works is to completely wipe them off the map, destroy their infrastructure, resulting in mass diseases and starvation, then maybe they will quit.

Bush would have known this if he attended his history classes rather than hitting the bars.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You really want to see that? Isn't he your President too?

Edited by mawilson
biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Being on the receiving end of thrown eggs, fruit, shoes etc is kind of an occupation hazard of being President. As you can't keep everyone happy - there are always going to be people who hate you for something or other.

In Bush's case I think his support is at such a low ebb that quite a few of his former supporters probably want to throw stuff at him, or at least give him a slap.

Edited by Paul Daniels

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Girls slap.

Real men roundhouse kick, like Chuck Norris.

Bush is a girl.

:o

What a horrible thing to say to the wood-chopping cowboy from Crawford!

Yeah after a day spent pansying about in the woods around his ranch with a weed-whacker, he might get down to some work, read some faxes, have a few people over (for Pina Coladas) etc.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Girls slap.

Bush is a girl.

:o

What a horrible thing to say to the wood-chopping cowboy from Crawford!

Yeah after a day spent pansying about in the woods around his ranch with a weed-whacker, he might get down to some work, read some faxes, have a few people over (for Pina Coladas) etc.

Lets not insult Piña Coladas as well...

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I make it my policy not to talk chit about any of our Presidents when Im overseas. its respect thing.. If it was one of our reporters i would be very outraged. this incident was kinda of amusing. In the bigger picture it does represent the sentiment abroad. A nation destroyed, infrastructure demolished, people killed,lives ruined all over a persoanl vindetta and in Cheney case money. Major misues of Power on the part of the Presidency. Should have looked @ kicking him out of his seat.

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: Timeline

If an Iraqi ever throws shoes at my Messiah, The Great and Terrible Barrack Hussein Obama (may His Blessings be upon you!) then I shall do everything in my power to support the complete and utter nuclear annihilation of Iraq. It's ok that they threw shoes at Bush because it's funny, and also he is not Barrack Hussein Obama who is HOLY AND GOOD and also because Bush is keeping us TOO SAFE from the terrorzz which is ruining our librulz plan to force gay marriage on EVERYONE! I don't see how you can't understand and support this, you are not being patriotic!!!! IT'S SCIENCE!!!!

Girls slap.

Bush is a girl.

You wish you were.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG