kaydee457

Caroline Kennedy's Qualifications to be a Senator

18 posts in this topic

I see a trend here following Obama's inexplicable win that took him from a Junior Senator, one that never really did anything in the Senate other than to run for President goaded on by a corrupt biased liberal media; the trend appears to be the delusional belief that anyone with even cursory celebrity and name recognition can "lead" the masses .....

Obama's lowered the bar to this point.

It appears that Caroline Kennedy will replace Hillary Clinton in the Senate. Where's the outrage from the MSM over her lack of qualifications?

Hypocricy at it's best!

Caroline Kennedy's Qualifications to be a Senator

1. She’s JFK’s daughter.

2. She asked Uncle Teddy if she could get into the family business. Uncle Teddy, staring his own mortality in the eye, wants to make sure that the name “Kennedy” remains a household word forever.

3. Uncle Ted hooks her up with Barack Obama. Suddenly, Barack Obama is just like JFK. Those of us who remember JFK know how ludicrous that really is.

4. Caroline was placed on the search for VP committee. She helped give us Joe Biden. That alone is enough to frighten anybody.

A list of Caroline’s background and experience in politics, legislative ability and achievements for America, which suggest she has earned the position of Senator from New York follows:

….

….

….

….

Let me know if I missed anything. Thanks.

Those who live in NY just LONG for Caroline to come here and turn it into another Kennedy Massachusetts. After all, there are still some companies that haven’t packed up and left yet.

P.S. Somehow, they will say that Caroline is no different than Hillary. I give it 24 hours.

source

Edited by *entitlements_yay
miss_me_yet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Where's the outrage from the MSM over her lack of qualifications?

:whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Kaydee, the GOP put up one of the most clearly unqualified individuals to ever step foot on the national stage as the running mate for a geriatric candidate.

Do you not see the irony of ranting about 'qualifications'?

i think what he's getting at is how so many made light of palin's "lack of qualifications" yet not a word is said by the same people about caroline.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I also see another pattern here, and its a little easier to diagnose than obsessing over the politicians we choose as an electorate. ;)

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

art_caroline_kennedy_gi.jpg

She's not half bad good looking,

And her name is certainly popular.

The really big question is, would you want to drink a beer with her?

Edited by NickD

Timeline
I also see another pattern here, and its a little easier to diagnose than obsessing over the politicians we choose as an electorate. ;)

She's not half bad good looking,

wp-con..._kennedy_gi.jpg

And her name is certainly popular.

The really big question is, would you want to drink a beer with her?

The pattern is in wingnuts making hoopla over nothing.

But to answer THE question... she's a Kennedy.

Filed: Other Timeline
Kaydee, the GOP put up one of the most clearly unqualified individuals to ever step foot on the national stage as the running mate for a geriatric candidate.

i think what he's getting at is how so many made light of palin's "lack of qualifications" yet not a word is said by the same people about caroline.

Maybe that is what he was referring to. That doesn't make my point any less valid.

And 'being a Kennedy' isn't small potatoes. She's at least going to know who the players are, and how to conduct herself in public.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Qualifications. what qualifications? Just write a check and buy Obama's Senate seat. There's your irony aside from Obama's lack of qualifications.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Maybe that is what he was referring to. That doesn't make my point any less valid.

And 'being a Kennedy' isn't small potatoes. She's at least going to know who the players are, and how to conduct herself in public.

John Kenedy would be considered conservative compared to todays dems. She gonna know the players? How to conduct herself? I cant beleive what your saying. Searching for that Obama zombie voter vid.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Qualifications. what qualifications? Just write a check and buy Obama's Senate seat. There's your irony aside from Obama's lack of qualifications.

What does that have to do with Caroline Kennedy? That's one corrupt governor who needs to step down. Not an entire party.

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

Filed: Other Timeline

John Kenedy would be considered conservative compared to todays dems. She gonna know the players? How to conduct herself? I cant beleive what your saying. Searching for that Obama zombie voter vid.

Marc, it doesn't have anything to do with me being an Obama supporter. It's just common sense - when you grow up in a certain circle, you know the people around you. Kids tend to absorb what's around them.

I'm not saying she's got politically genetic super powers. I'm just saying she grew up in that environment.

Filed: Timeline

No wink?

100308palin.jpg

Timeline

What does that have to do with Caroline Kennedy? That's one corrupt governor who needs to step down. Not an entire party.

Its called sore-loser-itis.