Planning for 2nd Honeymoon

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

ok!!! Lets face it...For the whole week, I could hardly found 3/4 VJers got approval and more likely from CSC (Transfered from VSC in Early and mid November). What difference gonna make to VSC for Chrismas holidays? They r actually passing the whole month of Chrismas (actually that's what seems to me in open and realistic eyes).

I am really depressed. However, my hubby and I are planning to have a trip in January (Will Visit the TAJ MAHAL in agra, Delhi, Jaipur, Ajmir). This will be our second honeymoon (First one was in Malaysia). I hope, I will have to go for couple of more honeymoons till I get my approval...he he he.... Does any of my fellow members wanna join us? It will be great fun with broken Hearted couples at Taj Mahal!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
ok!!! Lets face it...For the whole week, I could hardly found 3/4 VJers got approval and more likely from CSC (Transfered from VSC in Early and mid November). What difference gonna make to VSC for Chrismas holidays? They r actually passing the whole month of Chrismas (actually that's what seems to me in open and realistic eyes).

I am really depressed. However, my hubby and I are planning to have a trip in January (Will Visit the TAJ MAHAL in agra, Delhi, Jaipur, Ajmir). This will be our second honeymoon (First one was in Malaysia). I hope, I will have to go for couple of more honeymoons till I get my approval...he he he.... Does any of my fellow members wanna join us? It will be great fun with broken Hearted couples at Taj Mahal!!!!

i wanna goooooo :whistle: but im not married yet so i cant

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

What, is Cox's Bazar not all it's cracked up to be? :thumbs: I always wish I'd had time to check it out on one of my trips to Chittagong.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

What, is Cox's Bazar not all it's cracked up to be? :thumbs: I always wish I'd had time to check it out on one of my trips to Chittagong.

Oh My God!!! You know so much about Bangladeshi tourist spots!!!!! Well, I have been there so many occasions...That is why choosing Taj Mahal, to let my husband realize what the Emperors did for their wives.... :innocent: he he he he...

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Oh My God!!! You know so much about Bangladeshi tourist spots!!!!! Well, I have been there so many occasions...That is why choosing Taj Mahal, to let my husband realize what the Emperors did for their wives.... :innocent: he he he he...

Sounds like a great idea. Yes, I've gotten the pedel richshaw man lost a couple times but only in Chittagong. I can say I despise the time I spent in the Dhaka's domestic air terminal though. Long term memories that span the spectrum. Most vivid of the positive memories was the beautiful 500 taka note I kept as a souvenir but eventually lost and the cute little girl following along with the folks how carried my luggage between terminals on the first trip. After providing some up-front tips, the little girl walked beside me and said, "I would like an English coin." in the best English I heard in the country. I couldn't resist and only had a one pound coin, so gave it to her. I suppose it was a lot for a six year old in 1995. I've forgotten her face but not the sweetness of her voice.

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

Sounds like a great idea. Yes, I've gotten the pedel richshaw man lost a couple times but only in Chittagong. I can say I despise the time I spent in the Dhaka's domestic air terminal though. Long term memories that span the spectrum. Most vivid of the positive memories was the beautiful 500 taka note I kept as a souvenir but eventually lost and the cute little girl following along with the folks how carried my luggage between terminals on the first trip. After providing some up-front tips, the little girl walked beside me and said, "I would like an English coin." in the best English I heard in the country. I couldn't resist and only had a one pound coin, so gave it to her. I suppose it was a lot for a six year old in 1995. I've forgotten her face but not the sweetness of her voice.

That was so sweet of you...

Filed: Timeline

You might want to be careful with that. Remeber the wife had to die first to get a Taj Mahal :P

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I like how you think lol

ohh good point danielparul heh

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.