one...two...tree

Child's body found near missing Fla. girl's home

26 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I think that Casey is a pathological liar, she has lied to police about everything from where babysitter lived to where she worked, I do not believe a single word that comes out of her mouth. Also, if someone kidnaps your child, why do you not call the police...like ASAP? It makes no sense. She is trying to play the victim, but the real victim is her sweet innocent daughter.

She is also accused and being charged of writing stolen checks that belonged to her friend, she said she didn't do it, but sure enough there is video of her shopping at Target via target security cam purchasing items with her friends checkbook.

I think she has lied about so many things that she does'nt even know the truth...hopefully she will get the help that she needs. May the truth set her free. My heart goes out to that little girl, it is so sad. I am hoping for closure soon just for the little girls sake. I think the whole family is looking for their 5 seconds of fame . Trust me, when Casey's brother and father are looking for free personal assistants to help them with daily activities, it is quite sad. If Casey ever gets a million dollar movie/book deal from this.....I will honestly feel like this world must be coming to an end.

To Blessed to be stressed:) I realize that all things have a purpose and a time.....have faith and the Lord Almighty will provide... when the time is right, he NEVER fails!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
the mother is just 22 and was pregnant as early as 19 years old. still a teenage mom.. and she waited a month before reporting her missing child?!! if you are really a concern parent, without seeing your child in a day will worry you Edited by nbfsb

destiny belongs to those who believe in their dreams and have the courage to really pursue it!

dont stop when you're tired, stop when you are done!

I watched the tapes of her talking to her parents in prison, they were pleading with her to say where the little girl was...the only thing that she said that was close to the truth was "I feel she is close to home".

I think that Casey is a pathological liar, she has lied to police about everything from where babysitter lived to where she worked, I do not believe a single word that comes out of her mouth. Also, if someone kidnaps your child, why do you not call the police...like ASAP? It makes no sense. She is trying to play the victim, but the real victim is her sweet innocent daughter.

She is also accused and being charged of writing stolen checks that belonged to her friend, she said she didn't do it, but sure enough there is video of her shopping at Target via target security cam purchasing items with her friends checkbook.

I think she has lied about so many things that she does'nt even know the truth...hopefully she will get the help that she needs. May the truth set her free. My heart goes out to that little girl, it is so sad. I am hoping for closure soon just for the little girls sake. I think the whole family is looking for their 5 seconds of fame . Trust me, when Casey's brother and father are looking for free personal assistants to help them with daily activities, it is quite sad. If Casey ever gets a million dollar movie/book deal from this.....I will honestly feel like this world must be coming to an end.

Not only a pathological liar, but a narcissist as well. My best friend's daughter went to school with her; she was the type of person who never had anyone say "no" to her.

Dawn

Our journey to be together (work in progress)

March 2007 - Met online

1/28/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC

5/13/08 - Visa in hand!!!

7/7/08 - POE

7/11/08 - legal wedding

7/20/08 - AOS/EAD/AP sent to Chicago Lockbox

11/18/08 - AOS approved!!!

11/25/08 - Received welcome letter...and Green Card!!!

12/21/08 - ceremonial wedding

10/9/10 - Sent I-751 and started the fresh hell that is ROC

10/14/10 - NOA1 for ROC

10/29/10 - received appointment for Biometrics

11/22/10 - Biometrics appointment

Currently: Living blissfully with my Essex lad...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
It's really disturbing to see the grandparents insisting that their grandchild is alive because they can just 'sense' her when all the evidence points to the mother of the child (their daughter). And now this...

ORLANDO, Fla. – The skeletal remains of a small child were found Thursday in woods less than a half-mile from the Orlando home of a missing 3-year-old girl, but officials could not immediately say whether they belonged to the toddler.

A utility worker found the body in the outlying middle-class suburb about 9:30 a.m., Orange County Sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons said. There was nothing that immediately indicated the remains belonged to Caylee Anthony, he said.

Caylee's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, insists that she left the girl with a baby sitter in June, but she didn't report her missing until July. Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with her daughter's death.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081211/ap_on_...ng_florida_girl

This whole case is so sad, My heart goes out to the Grandparents, they are caught in a no win situation. I hope for their sake that they identify the remains of this poor child as quickly as they can. then the child can be laid to rest and they can begin the journey of moving on from the loss of their grandchild, and the reality that their daughter may have murdered her.

I saw the videotape of the grandfather describing the smell that he experienced coming from his daughter's car - he's a former police officer and said there's no mistaking the smell of a decomposing body. But something happened to his common sense when he comforted his wife who insists their daughter didn't do it. I think he's decided it would be better to support his wife's delusions instead of accepting the truth.

Steven, you hit the nail on the head. I live only 50 min from Orlando, and this case is ALL we've heard about for the past 4 months. If they don't make a movie out of this one, I'll be surprised. The mother needs the death penalty, and the grand mother needs to go to a psych ward.

If you can believe this, the grand parents are STILL operating their search for Kaylee... sad.. very sad...

How you can go from the smell of a dead body to old pizza, is mystery, but the mother is guilty, and thank God they finally found the body of her daughter. This whole case has been a 3 ring circus.

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Quick definition:

FVCKING B1TCH.

Too Right!! :thumbs:

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Timeline
I just don't understand it. But clearly the mother (Caylee's) has some kind of mental illness?

No one is ever evil nowadays, they're just finding something or someone else to blame. Sounds like Casey was quite the party girl and had a sperm donor-type father for her kid. She used chloroform to knock her daughter to go out and party but ODed her kid instead. She figured when they didn't find the body early on, they never would so she could blame the phony babysitter.

The mother didn't grow up and now her kid won't either. I hear women in prison really hate child killers so for Casey the party is over.

Where did you get that information?

They found traces of chloroform in the trunk of the car, in addition to rotting flesh. They have the whole timeline of Casey and what she did, from the last day the little girl was seen. She was definitely a party girl, and spent the night with her BF the first night no one saw Caylee. They also found duct tape over the mouth of the skull.

K-1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

I-751 Timeline

N-400 Timeline

Timeline
I just don't understand it. But clearly the mother (Caylee's) has some kind of mental illness?

No one is ever evil nowadays, they're just finding something or someone else to blame. Sounds like Casey was quite the party girl and had a sperm donor-type father for her kid. She used chloroform to knock her daughter to go out and party but ODed her kid instead. She figured when they didn't find the body early on, they never would so she could blame the phony babysitter.

The mother didn't grow up and now her kid won't either. I hear women in prison really hate child killers so for Casey the party is over.

Where did you get that information?

They found traces of chloroform in the trunk of the car, in addition to rotting flesh. They have the whole timeline of Casey and what she did, from the last day the little girl was seen. She was definitely a party girl, and spent the night with her BF the first night no one saw Caylee. They also found duct tape over the mouth of the skull.

My God. :( I hope the granfather will look back at how he handled this and realize what a mistake he made not listening to his common sense. I hope they'll identify the remains soon so her grandparents will put an end to their media drama. May she rest in peace. (F)

Timeline

I think they already know the remains are hers, but want DNA testing from the FBI before making anything official.

Makes you wonder why the lawyer for Caysee filed a motion this morning, and was denied, to bring in their own experts to look at the evidence and the autopsy. If the body hasn't been identified yet... why is the defense wanting to look at the evidence?! Because they know it's her too. You wouldn't believe all the drama going on here.

But you're right, and may she rest in peace. (F)

K-1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

I-751 Timeline

N-400 Timeline

Timeline
I think they already know the remains are hers, but want DNA testing from the FBI before making anything official.

Makes you wonder why the lawyer for Caysee filed a motion this morning, and was denied, to bring in their own experts to look at the evidence and the autopsy. If the body hasn't been identified yet... why is the defense wanting to look at the evidence?! Because they know it's her too. You wouldn't believe all the drama going on here.

But you're right, and may she rest in peace. (F)

Caylee's memory needs closure and her family to own up to the truth. (F)