one...two...tree

Child's body found near missing Fla. girl's home

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

It's really disturbing to see the grandparents insisting that their grandchild is alive because they can just 'sense' her when all the evidence points to the mother of the child (their daughter). And now this...

ORLANDO, Fla. – The skeletal remains of a small child were found Thursday in woods less than a half-mile from the Orlando home of a missing 3-year-old girl, but officials could not immediately say whether they belonged to the toddler.

A utility worker found the body in the outlying middle-class suburb about 9:30 a.m., Orange County Sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons said. There was nothing that immediately indicated the remains belonged to Caylee Anthony, he said.

Caylee's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, insists that she left the girl with a baby sitter in June, but she didn't report her missing until July. Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with her daughter's death.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081211/ap_on_...ng_florida_girl

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
It's really disturbing to see the grandparents insisting that their grandchild is alive because they can just 'sense' her when all the evidence points to the mother of the child (their daughter). And now this...

ORLANDO, Fla. – The skeletal remains of a small child were found Thursday in woods less than a half-mile from the Orlando home of a missing 3-year-old girl, but officials could not immediately say whether they belonged to the toddler.

A utility worker found the body in the outlying middle-class suburb about 9:30 a.m., Orange County Sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons said. There was nothing that immediately indicated the remains belonged to Caylee Anthony, he said.

Caylee's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, insists that she left the girl with a baby sitter in June, but she didn't report her missing until July. Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with her daughter's death.

This whole case is so sad, My heart goes out to the Grandparents, they are caught in a no win situation. I hope for their sake that they identify the remains of this poor child as quickly as they can. then the child can be laid to rest and they can begin the journey of moving on from the loss of their grandchild, and the reality that their daughter may have murdered her.

Timeline

This whole case is so sad, My heart goes out to the Grandparents, they are caught in a no win situation. I hope for their sake that they identify the remains of this poor child as quickly as they can. then the child can be laid to rest and they can begin the journey of moving on from the loss of their grandchild, and the reality that their daughter may have murdered her.

I saw the videotape of the grandfather describing the smell that he experienced coming from his daughter's car - he's a former police officer and said there's no mistaking the smell of a decomposing body. But something happened to his common sense when he comforted his wife who insists their daughter didn't do it. I think he's decided it would be better to support his wife's delusions instead of accepting the truth.

My best friend lives down the street from the family. The grandmother has continually tried to thwart police efforts to get to the bottom of what has happened, even so much as bragging about it (she gave the police a hairbrush supposedly belonging to Caylee which she knew was not hers)...

The only person I truly feel sorry for is Caylee....

Dawn

Our journey to be together (work in progress)

March 2007 - Met online

1/28/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC

5/13/08 - Visa in hand!!!

7/7/08 - POE

7/11/08 - legal wedding

7/20/08 - AOS/EAD/AP sent to Chicago Lockbox

11/18/08 - AOS approved!!!

11/25/08 - Received welcome letter...and Green Card!!!

12/21/08 - ceremonial wedding

10/9/10 - Sent I-751 and started the fresh hell that is ROC

10/14/10 - NOA1 for ROC

10/29/10 - received appointment for Biometrics

11/22/10 - Biometrics appointment

Currently: Living blissfully with my Essex lad...

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

so very sad....

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

I just don't understand it. But clearly the mother (Caylee's) has some kind of mental illness?

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Was following story also.....very sad case!!!!!The longer she went missing the more I doubted they would find her alive. I believe that Caylee's mother is guilty. May she rest in peace (F)

****Removal of Conditions ****

7/13/09 Sent I-751 application VSC

7/16/09 Package arrived at VSC at 2:08pm signed by D. Renaud

7/24/09 Rcvd I-797C, NOA from VSC

7/29/09 Rcvd Biometric letter...biometrics appt 8/18/09

11/24/09 Rcvd ROC approval ltr...dated 11/18/09

12/04/09 Rcvd 10 yr Green Card in mail

Filed: Timeline
I just don't understand it. But clearly the mother (Caylee's) has some kind of mental illness?

WORD. Never asume mental illness - gives the mentally ill a bad wrap they do not deserver (I'm a HUGE activist on this). Pisssses me off. That woman is a c@nt. Plain and simple.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

No one is ever evil nowadays, they're just finding something or someone else to blame. Sounds like Casey was quite the party girl and had a sperm donor-type father for her kid. She used chloroform to knock her daughter to go out and party but ODed her kid instead. She figured when they didn't find the body early on, they never would so she could blame the phony babysitter.

The mother didn't grow up and now her kid won't either. I hear women in prison really hate child killers so for Casey the party is over.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Timeline

No one is ever evil nowadays, they're just finding something or someone else to blame. Sounds like Casey was quite the party girl and had a sperm donor-type father for her kid. She used chloroform to knock her daughter to go out and party but ODed her kid instead. She figured when they didn't find the body early on, they never would so she could blame the phony babysitter.

The mother didn't grow up and now her kid won't either. I hear women in prison really hate child killers so for Casey the party is over.

Where did you get that information?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Geraldo Riveria among others mentioned it. They found search terms on her computer for homemade chloroform.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Timeline

Geraldo Riveria among others mentioned it. They found search terms on her computer for homemade chloroform.

Ah, ok....you stated it as if it was corroborated by strong physical evidence instead of stating it as speculation.

Edited by Mister Fancypants

Filed: Timeline

Yes, she's suffering from partymania. Here she is out having a good ole' time while her baby is "missing".

0730081148_M_anthony_casey_club01.jpg

She killed that little baby and I sure hope that the bones and skull they found are Caylee Anthony's remains. Not that they haven't put together a pretty solid case against her already but with physical evidence that the baby is dead, her mom will have a party like no other. You know, the kind of party you only get to have once.