Amby

man accidentally shoots wife during sex

27 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
This wouldn't have happened if she was armed as well. Whenever people have sex, both partners should have guns ready. Then they can enjoy each other without the threat of one of them killing the other. Armed sexual partners make good sexual partners.

WHAT THE...?!?! :rofl:

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Doesn't every one keep a loaded gun where it can be ahem... accidentally discharged at any moment?

:rofl::lol::rofl::lol::rofl: Seriously you guys are KILLIN' me! -- Right but reaching into the nightstand for something??? (AHEM!) maybe he thought it a bottle of something else?! :rofl::rofl::lol::rofl::lol: Too much- I just can't!-- :blush:

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

When I heard the words "protected sex" before, I thought people were talking about condoms.. not firearms.. :P

Alf & Christy’s Journey

4/05/2005 - I met the love of my life

11/21/2006 - First meeting in person <3 (Alf in Kentucky)

5/21/2007 - Second meeting in person (Alf in Kentucky)

5/30/2007 - First trip to Vancouver! (Christy in Canada)

6/13/2007 - Beautiful, romantic proposal :)

7/26/2007 – Application mailed to VSC

04/07/08 - INTERVIEW!!!! @1pm - APPROVED!! :))

04/09/2008 - Moving day!!

04/10/2008 - Alf will finally be home!

05/31/2008 - Wedding! :)http://www.flickr.com/photos/ctrubenbach

The journey continues...

09/10/2008 - Mailed AOS package

09/16/2008 - NOA1 received (all 3)

09/25/2008 - Biometrics letter

10/02/2008 - Case transferred to CSC

10/09/2008 - Biometrics Appointment

11/26/2008 - EAD Card production ordered/AP approved!! :)

12/04/2008 - AP documents received

12/06/2008 - EAD Card in hand!

12/08/2008 - Applied for SSN

02/10/2009 - Social Security card *finally* received

02/23/2009 - Notice of Welcome Letter sent!! :D

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
I was just checking to see what the guy's name was :blink: ......Plaxico :blink:

Different guy, not the one who "accidentally" shot his wife. Still an odd name...

Why is he having sex with his estranged wife?

because it wasn't really an accident? :unsure:

I'd like to know what the estranged wife has to say about the shooting. Even if hypothetically it was accidental, he should be charged with reckless endangerment and have his gun license taken away.

And how did he end up "accidentally" pointing the gun at his wife? Was the nightstand between them? If he had "accidentally" put his finger on the trigger while picking up the gun, thinking it was whatever other object he was actually intending to pick up, wouldn't the gun have fired before he even got it out of the nightstand?

I don't have stats, but I'm convinced the vast majority of stories like this are written by people who have never seen a real gun up close, let alone actually fired one.

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

And how did he end up "accidentally" pointing the gun at his wife? Was the nightstand between them? If he had "accidentally" put his finger on the trigger while picking up the gun, thinking it was whatever other object he was actually intending to pick up, wouldn't the gun have fired before he even got it out of the nightstand?

I don't have stats, but I'm convinced the vast majority of stories like this are written by people who have never seen a real gun up close, let alone actually fired one.

Well stated Scott. In reality, this could not happen. I have been fully trained in the use of weapons (pistols, rifles, shotguns and full auto sub-guns) and have been for over 20 years. How do you shoot someone in the chest from the night stand "accidentally". At the end of the day, this story is not plausible. This was pre-meditated.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Well stated Scott. In reality, this could not happen. I have been fully trained in the use of weapons (pistols, rifles, shotguns and full auto sub-guns) and have been for over 20 years. How do you shoot someone in the chest from the night stand "accidentally". At the end of the day, this story is not plausible. This was pre-meditated.

That's my thinking as well. I'm no where near as well trained as you, but I do have quite a bit more training than the average person outside the military, so stories like this simply don't ring true. I also don't buy the "I was cleaning it and it went off!" line that is often given as an excuse in "accidental" shootings.

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Those firearm safety courses are really boring and intended for idiots, so is the problem firearms or complete idiots? It only takes very basic common sense how to leave a weapon and to know exactly what you are pointing it at, this guy is an idiot. Why are you bringing up idiots on this board?

Call the CSI to get to the bottom of this :)

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I was just checking to see what the guy's name was :blink: ......Plaxico :blink:

Different guy, not the one who "accidentally" shot his wife. Still an odd name...

Why is he having sex with his estranged wife?

because it wasn't really an accident? :unsure:

I'd like to know what the estranged wife has to say about the shooting. Even if hypothetically it was accidental, he should be charged with reckless endangerment and have his gun license taken away.

That's a very good point. I imagine the CSI will be able to determine whether this man's claim is feasible or not and most probably, the officers called to the scene of the crime already noticed the impossibility of the claim.

Oh you know what? It's blatantly just confusion.

Those pesky gun-shaped vibrators - they should be taken off the market. 'Specially considering where the "on" switch is.

Kinky people.

england3.gif

3/29/06 - AOS Approved!

3/3/08 - Check cashed for ROC at CSC...

Feb 2009 - Called USCIS to see what the heck was goin' on...

FEB 20th 2009 - Received email - GC on the way!

I am APPROVED for the 10 year PR Card!

367532.png

356980.png

MyBum.jpg