19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Is there anyone else that hasnt received their NOA2. I am way over my timeline now It is almost Dec 1 and they had my application since June 24 it got touch july 10 and I havent heard about anything ever since. My fiancee is coming to visit me for the holidays he is arriving Dec 24 and staying until Jan 8. I am not sure if that would cause a problem the way the paperwork is going Im sure he wont receive his packet 3 anytime soon. Wish I could hear something soon. Hope it is not stuck under a pile and forgotten about. :crying: Just hoping for a light at the end of the tunnel.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

you should hear something in December, if you don't then starting January, you should start calling the service center to find out what is going on.

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Hey!

I know how you feel. We are still waiting too.

K 1 petition sent: June 20

NOA 1: June 24

last update: July 10

Is there anyone else than just us two with around the same dates?!

Dan goes to an infopass appointment today in OKC and hopes to find out more. Other than that we will contact our congressman after 180 days. Hopefully that 'll help.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

i hope (selfishly) that you guys get your noa2s STAT because mine is going through vsc too and i see we are a few weeks behind :dead:

AOS

05.17.10 - I-485/I-765 mailed

05.25.10 - NoA

06.25.10 - biometrics appt

07.02.10 - emailed that our case is moved to CSC!

07.14.10 - touched

07.21.10 - touched

08.03.10 - approved for EAD

08.05.10 - uscis mailed out EAD

08.09.10 - EAD received!

01.05.11 - a ###### RFE over 6 ###### months after the fact

02.01.11 - touched

02.14.11 - APPROVED (finally)!

02.25.11 - received green card in the mail

DONE WITH USCIS FOR 2 YEARS!

(thank christ)

6scrqyns.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
im sure both of u couples will get ur noa2 prolly beginning of dec dont worry its not much longer now :thumbs:

AUGH! what is going on with your case?!!? :(

AOS

05.17.10 - I-485/I-765 mailed

05.25.10 - NoA

06.25.10 - biometrics appt

07.02.10 - emailed that our case is moved to CSC!

07.14.10 - touched

07.21.10 - touched

08.03.10 - approved for EAD

08.05.10 - uscis mailed out EAD

08.09.10 - EAD received!

01.05.11 - a ###### RFE over 6 ###### months after the fact

02.01.11 - touched

02.14.11 - APPROVED (finally)!

02.25.11 - received green card in the mail

DONE WITH USCIS FOR 2 YEARS!

(thank christ)

6scrqyns.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

gosh... Hugs to skeez&titanic and panterchen. i have the same date of NOA1 as you both... but I've gotten my package 3 and all that... now, I'm kinda delaying the process because of my family/work and things to settle. hope you guys get your NOA2 soon!!!!!! hang in there! it just sucks that sometimes the system is sooo screwed up :(

*hugs*

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You could try and call but they will probably tell you that you are within processing times as per the USCIS processing times listed on their website. It's currently March 2008.

You could try and call but they will probably tell you that you are within processing times as per the USCIS processing times listed on their website. It's currently March 2008.

Which is complete bullsh*** as everybody here knows!!! I hate USCIS. :angry:

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Which is complete bullsh*** as everybody here knows!!! I hate USCIS. :angry:

My sentiments exactly.

Is there anyone else that hasnt received their NOA2. I am way over my timeline now It is almost Dec 1 and they had my application since June 24 it got touch july 10 and I havent heard about anything ever since. My fiancee is coming to visit me for the holidays he is arriving Dec 24 and staying until Jan 8. I am not sure if that would cause a problem the way the paperwork is going Im sure he wont receive his packet 3 anytime soon. Wish I could hear something soon. Hope it is not stuck under a pile and forgotten about. :crying: Just hoping for a light at the end of the tunnel.

hi....im also june fillers until now dont have NOA2....ME AND MY FIANCE GET WORRIED....MY APPLICATION SINCE JUNE 24 ALSO WE ARE THE SAME AND I GOT TOUCH JUNE 30....I HOPE WE WILL RECIEVE OUR NOA2 SOON....GOD BLESS US...

Try the RFE trick. You can research how to do it on VJ. More less, you call USCIS and press the options as if you had an RFE. You end up getting a live officer and get them to look up your case. You will end up getting a touch on your case and hopefully get it moving.

I do not know for sure if it really works, but sometimes just getting a live officer to look at it makes you feel better!

Good luck and I hope you get your NOA 2 soon!!!

Our Story so far...

K-1

7/26/07- I-129F sent to CSC

8/02/07- NOA 1

12/13/07- NOA 2

2/12/08- Interview in Rio- APPROVED!

2/15/08- Visa Received

2/18/08- US Entry

2/20/08- Wedding Day

AOS

3/04/08- AOS, EAD and AP mailed

4/07/08- RFE

4/11/08- AOS, EAD and AP re-mailed

4/18/08- NOA's received

5/06/08- Biometrics Appt

6/14/08- AP approved

6/17/08- EAD approved

11/07/08- Greencard Approved!

11/22/08- Greencard Received

Gabriel was born on January 12, 2010!

We read about the RFE trick and tried it. Somehow we couldn't get through at VSC. Maybe we always pressed the wrong numbers...?! VSC changed their menu numbers some time ago so must of the ones mentioned on VJ will no longer be valid.

Anyone here that knows the right combination of numbers?

We read about the RFE trick and tried it. Somehow we couldn't get through at VSC. Maybe we always pressed the wrong numbers...?! VSC changed their menu numbers some time ago so must of the ones mentioned on VJ will no longer be valid.

Anyone here that knows the right combination of numbers?

Sorry for the mis-info... :wacko:

I think you're right. I found the RFE trick instructions and called USCIS to see if it would work. USCIS has definitely changed the system and the RFE trick is dead.. R.I.P, R.F.E. trick :crying: ...

Our Story so far...

K-1

7/26/07- I-129F sent to CSC

8/02/07- NOA 1

12/13/07- NOA 2

2/12/08- Interview in Rio- APPROVED!

2/15/08- Visa Received

2/18/08- US Entry

2/20/08- Wedding Day

AOS

3/04/08- AOS, EAD and AP mailed

4/07/08- RFE

4/11/08- AOS, EAD and AP re-mailed

4/18/08- NOA's received

5/06/08- Biometrics Appt

6/14/08- AP approved

6/17/08- EAD approved

11/07/08- Greencard Approved!

11/22/08- Greencard Received

Gabriel was born on January 12, 2010!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Yes, the RFE trick is old news. :( ...probably because of everybody abusing it.

I've read that people can sometimes still get through to an actual human but those that answer the phone usually really know nothing of you case. If anything, they usually just serve to frustrate you more.

The only thing you can really do is wait.

If you're beyond processing times listed on their site then contact your representatives, the ombudsman...and anyone else who will listen.

good luck

timeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.