honestlyspkng

July and August Vermont filiers, anyone approved?

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Just want to see if we are even close. All the information seems to be mixed and most times conflicting.

Most times when you pay for something, it is not unreasonable to expect a certain level of service, like maybe

a date or a reason why other than "We are soooooooooo busy", but I guess this does not apply here. Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just want to see if we are even close. All the information seems to be mixed and most times conflicting.

Most times when you pay for something, it is not unreasonable to expect a certain level of service, like maybe

a date or a reason why other than "We are soooooooooo busy", but I guess this does not apply here. Thanks

answer to your question:

they have recently started march and april filers from what we see. we still cannot confidently confirm that feb filers are completely done. so you have quite some time left, hang in there.

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

There was just a CR1 filer who applied in July transferred to California! Hopefully that is good news for us all. :dance:

create_maleScene.jpg

USCIS *CR-1 Visa*

2008-07-26 : I-130 Sent

2009-04-02 : Interview at Embassy in Lima, Peru Approved

2009-04-08 : POE Atlanta (256 days from sending I-130)

USCIS *Removal of Conditions*

2011-02-28 : Mailed I-751

2011-03-02 : USPS Delivery Confirmation

2011-03-10 : Check Cashed

2011-03-11 : Touched

2011-03-25 : USCIS confirmed they did not mail NOA 1, given case number

2011-04-05 : Infopass appointment passport stamped with I-551

2011-04-19 : Walk in Biometrics completed (2 weeks early)

2011-05-03 : Biometrics appointment (3 year anniversary)

2011-08-25 : Approved

2011-08-31 : Card in hand (184 days after sending I-751)

*Application for Naturalization*

2012-03-24 : Mailed N-400

2012-03-26 : NOA1

2012-03-29 : Check Cashed

2012-05-14 : Biometrics Appointment

2012-06-04 : Interview Letter

2012-07-09 : Interview in Raleigh, NC (Passed)

2012-07-20 : Oath Ceremony (119 days after sending N-400)

[/center]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello, yes i filed in July and have been approved. Case was sent to Manila and we now have interview date of jan ,5 2009. Good to luck to us all !

Timeline

Thanks for your reply, and that is what I see in some places, others tell me 120 days, others 6 months

so I figured the only way to truly know is to ask who has been approved and when they filed. The graphs and charts

change almost daily up and down, and with Vermont months behind California, it would make sense for then to share the load, but I guess that is why that has not happened. Doing our best. Thanks.

Timeline

Peter;

What did you do about the wrong receipt number on the check? I did not get a copy of my canceled checks

but my statement told me when they cashed them. I will be caling for copies tomorrow to be sure.

Hope more of us can be sent to California. Wonder how that July CR-1 filer is making out?

Good Luck

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
Peter;

What did you do about the wrong receipt number on the check? I did not get a copy of my canceled checks

but my statement told me when they cashed them. I will be caling for copies tomorrow to be sure.

Hope more of us can be sent to California. Wonder how that July CR-1 filer is making out?

Good Luck

Hey, We are VSC August filers ...nothing new :unsure: still waiting,

Let's hope that Santa will bring some good news :star:

"Love...is a way of feeling" SYL

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hi all

Im a K3 August filer. And sadly havent heard a word. Im hoping sometime soo though. I live in a world of delusions though. lol Does anyone have any idea how much longer??

Keep us updated if you get approved. We need some good news!!

Good luck everyone

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
Hello, yes i filed in July and have been approved. Case was sent to Manila and we now have interview date of jan ,5 2009. Good to luck to us all !

My hopes were raised for a second until I noticed that this person is a K1 filer posting in the wrong forum. But this illustrates how VSC seems to be partial towards K1 for some reason (some K3 filers from February and March are still waiting). There is still a long wait ahead for us July, August and in my case September filers. I think I should just stop monitoring this forum on a daily basis because it makes it even more frustrating (given that based on current processing timelines I have at least another 5 months to go).

Deepak

06/12/09 - POE at Newark (K3)

07/01/09 - I-485 and I-765 mailed

07/06/09 - USCIS received (date on NOA1)

07/13/09 - NOA1 received for both I-485 and I-765 !

08/08/09 - Biometric appointment

08/25/09 - AOS interview letter notice date

09/24/09 - AOS interview

10/03/09 - Received GC !!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Deepak:

Yeah, I get a little frustrated when a K-1 filer responds in an area designed for K-3 questions.

As a Late March/Early April K-3'er (NOA-1 3/28 on I-130, NOA-1 4/4 on I-129F), I can tell you that from everything I am seeing, people around my time horizon may not even be approved by Christmas.

I almost have to giggle at the July/August filers - if they are hoping for anything prior to next spring, they better pray their cases get transferred to CSC.

Good luck.

CJ-G

My hopes were raised for a second until I noticed that this person is a K1 filer posting in the wrong forum. But this illustrates how VSC seems to be partial towards K1 for some reason (some K3 filers from February and March are still waiting). There is still a long wait ahead for us July, August and in my case September filers. I think I should just stop monitoring this forum on a daily basis because it makes it even more frustrating (given that based on current processing timelines I have at least another 5 months to go).

Deepak

Timeline

Apparently it is much easier for the powers that be, to approve of someone who has not made the promises inmarriage, but states only that they have the intention to me married when they arrive here. I guess it is not a money play, or they would not appove them together giving us the chance to forego AOS and of course the hefty fee, and making adustment to life here easier at the same time because work authorization is available right away. If we wait that long, what is a little more to make it easier and less expensive. I will plan on not hearing anything until at least February and go to vist her in January. This way I have only a few months to wait after we see each other again. I hope to be sent to CSC but of course, the proud people in Vermont probably cannot admit that they have more than they can handle. I wish we could all have some contact names to shake things up a bit. If not for us, for the ones who follow. I used to think that government was inept. Now I try not to think about it.

Filed: Other Country: Uganda
Timeline
Hi all

Im a K3 August filer. And sadly havent heard a word. Im hoping sometime soo though. I live in a world of delusions though. lol Does anyone have any idea how much longer??

Keep us updated if you get approved. We need some good news!!

Good luck everyone

I pray that God will shine some light so we will know where we all stand.

I am July 30th so you should say I am August.

I'm a CR1 filer. It has been a little over one year since I have seen

my husband and my children. I know how I feel and how sad this has made me,

So I want everyone to know I am praying for everyone and my Christmas wish is to have all of us with our loved ones

very soon. Hang in there everyone.....

Soon and very soon.

Good luck to everyone

ExoS.jpg.png

Marriage : 2007-11-21

I-130 Sent : 2008-07-25

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-07-30

I-130 Approved : 2009-01-05

NVC Received : 2009-01-07

NVC Completed: 2009-09-16

NO Interview date as of yet: 2009-11-17

NO Interview date as of yet: 2009-12-20

NO Interview date as of yet: 2010-01-17

NO Interview date as of yet: 2010-02-12

GOD be with all of you !!!!!!

Keep the faith and know one day you will be together........

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.