sanjanaa

no holiday

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Do what we are doing. We feel The holiday is JUST a day. Why not combine all the missed holidays into one day when your sweetie comes home! That is what we are doing. Including the Christmas tree, thanksgiving turkeys everywhere..halloween stuff and valentines

It will be crazy FUN!!

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hmmmmmmm.... If you are the one moving like me, I guess it would be nice if we spend our time this holiday with our family and friends while waiting for our approvals. It will take us quite some time before we could go back and spend holiday with them.

Me and my Bebe ko haven't spend holidays together because most of his work should be done in December. Like before, I will spend my holiday with him online and with cam.

Usually, when I am preparing for Christmas or New Year's eve.... he is watching over the webcam. Then, when I'm done cooking, I put the webcam near the food so that he could see it.

Because of our time difference, we could spend online during our eve's. :lol: My family will greet him during my eve, and his family greet me during their eve.

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

I get to spend the Holidays with my wife this year. It will be Good Times.

I courted her almost 2 years, and holiday time was tough.

Then next year, her AOS will be complete and we will pack it up during the Christmas Holiday and go back to PI and travel around the Southern Philippines. :dance:

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

last year i didnt expect perviz to be here in time for the holidays but this year fully expected it........so what we are doing is if he is here in jan or feb we will celebrate all the holidays that we missed if its after that i guess is all up to God

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

My daughters have decided that we will put up the tree and have xmas when keith arrives home rather it is january, febuary or march :) . I was proud of them for saying this and so was here even though he says they shouldnt have to wait but its there choice and I love the idea.. Also its a great savings if you think about it LOL .. the sales after xmas are fantastic and most everything drops almost half price and you dont have to fight with the people to get what you need and no big lines hehe

Personal...

Dec 06 met online

Mar.07 1st visit to america

May 07 2nd visit to america

Aug. 07 3rd visit to america ( stayed a few months this time)

Jun 08 my 1st visit to england ( still here )

Dec 1 08 returned back to america :(

vent Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-07-31

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-11-20

NVC Received : 2008-11-24

NVC Left : 2008-11-25

Consulate Received : 2008-11-28

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between November 13, 2008 and November 21, 2008*.

8899.gif

9057.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.