Y's_habibitk

April filers (VSC)

10 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hey guys,

We filed in April and have past 6 months. VSC is supposedly working on March 4th petitions (even though 6 months is posted).

Has anyone been approved from April?

COme here to whine or spread the hope.. or both :P

Lisa

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

i HAD TO USE A LOT OF RESTRAINT, CONCERNING THE CIRLCLES i WENT ROUND AND ROUND WITH uscis vsc ABOUT, CONCERNING THEIR 6 MONTH DEAL, AND PROCESSING TIME. i COULD HAVE SCREAMED............

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Yes, I called and commented that I am past 6 months and the officer said I wasn't. I attempted to dazzle him with my math skills but he just said I was wrong. It feels like they will deny that the sky is blue on a sunny day - According to this guy they are still processing end of Feb I129Fs at VSC... #######!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
Hey guys,

We filed in April and have past 6 months. VSC is supposedly working on March 4th petitions (even though 6 months is posted).

Has anyone been approved from April?

COme here to whine or spread the hope.. or both :P

Lisa

I am Aprin 1 filer and have nothing yet. I did get a touch in october but that is all. I was so hoping to have my wife and daughter here for christmas but that hope is fading fast. good luck to everyone.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I'm an April filer for my I-130. I'm convinced that USCIS employees the devil's minions at this point... They are liars, liars, liars...they could care less for anyone. Not the families, spouses, children...no one.

They put plain as day "6 months" and then say "You're not past the timeline"...they can't be that dumb...which only leaves liars, liars, liars...

I'm so frustrated with them, I can think of nothing positive to say.

Timeline

It is BEYOND frustrating to be told that the ONLY tool we have to advocate for ourselves(the posted processing dates) is an "estimate" "approximation" or just plain incorrect!

It was like pulling teeth just to get the generic inquiry filed by the officer at VSC.

I think we will have to become the fighters of VJ lol Calling,writing,calling,writing letters.....

Im sorry for everyone who is suffering without their spouses. Im happy, albiet jealous of those who have been approved before us.

Well, we can stick together guys! :) If you havent already been added to the "dust collectors spreadsheet... go to that thread and post, I'll be happy to add you :)

Lisa

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I get very hurt and frustrated when I see people who filed and for some unknown reason, 2 months later they're approved...meanwhile we have a few here on VJ who filed in 2007 and are still waiting!!!

If they gave us a waiting time of one year...and I saw everyone getting approved exactly after one year (and not miraculously before for some, or later for others) then I would just put it in my brain, accept it, and make plans to visit my husband accordingly...

What eats at me is that some people wait short times, some long...some transfer to CSC, some don't...some get a decent answer to their inquiry, others don't...

The absolute lack of rhyme or reason, leaves an organizational freak, like me, completely distraught LOOOL

Timeline

narina,

I see this sight as a blessing and a curse. If I didnt have anyone else to compare our case to, I wouldn be nearly as frustrated with VSC. I anticipated 6 months long before we files, but then saw these fast approvals being pounded out and then thought 4 months. Then you see these cases being approved after 1-2 months and I want to :girlwerewolf2xn:

I almost wish I could get away from looking at the "approved!" posts... becasue mostly, they are CSC ppl who have waited all of 3-4 months, or finace' visas or poor VSC'ers from 8-9 months ago

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Lisa

Thanks!

Timeline

We're in the work que guys!!!! I got the response from my congressman today!

Lisa

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.