LiszyandKenny

Top Chef new season

134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
Watch the Europeans get seriously cocky though and fall straight on their big fat faces

:thumbs: I'm hoping....

Don't have a favorite yet, but quick... do any of the cheftestants remind you of Beaker from the Muppets....?

beaker.jpg

Edited by Sister Fracas

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Watch the Europeans get seriously cocky though and fall straight on their big fat faces

Don't have a favorite yet, but quick... do any of the cheftestants remind you of Beaker from the Muppets....?

beaker.jpg

Patrick does a little, but he's gone already. :lol:

all the hype and I forgot to watch :lol:

They rerun the prior week's episode right before the new one on Wednesday, in addition to 400 other times between now and then. :P

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

beaker.jpg

that reminds me of krikit :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

So what did you think of last night's episode?

I really wanted to try that corn soup and Fabio's special olives.

Was not surprised to see

that Jill was eliminated with her ostrich egg quiche. She really didn't have anything to say for herself, did she? Oh well, she seemed kind of flaky and not all that disappointed.

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
So what did you think of last night's episode?

I really wanted to try that corn soup and Fabio's special olives.

Was not surprised to see

that Jill was eliminated with her ostrich egg quiche. She really didn't have anything to say for herself, did she? Oh well, she seemed kind of flaky and not all that disappointed.

Seriously!

What the hell was she thinking making that? I figured she would go. And the older lady is going to go next. I also thought the crab salad was lame. Besides using canned crab...the whole mango/avocado/crab combo has been done to death! I think I'm rooting for Stephan but I haven't totally made my decision yet. The beef carpaccio looked yummy!

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I really like last nights episode. I thought it was a cool idea to have them serve the 50 people who were turned down as contestants...talk about pressure and criticism.

I wasn't surprised about Jill either. The girl didn't seem to have a clue about much of anything. I wouldn't doubt if the older lady goes next. Heck Padma spit out your food it was so awful - hard to recover from that. She will have to amaze them next week or she is gone. Not sure yet who I want to win. I like the New Yorker guy (can't think of his name) and the girl that did the Corn Soup - Jamie, I think. Plus the two european guys. I think those are my top picks...too early to narrow it down.

Timeline

how long do we have to keep writing like this?

I kinda wanted the other woman to go. She was so....ehhhh... I made it, if it doesn't come out, what am I going to do? You are going to go home...that's what! LOL

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

how long do we have to keep writing like this?

I kinda wanted the other woman to go. She was so....ehhhh... I made it, if it doesn't come out, what am I going to do? You are going to go home...that's what! LOL

:rofl: I don't know...I was just following suit :P

Timeline

Ok.... no one thinks Carla resembles Beaker?

carla.pngbeaker.jpg

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

LOL1 Ok that lady with the ####### dessert should have gone home! She actually says "I know its too sweet but this is what I am serving" WHAAAAAA? This is supposed to be the best of the best! Oh my favorite then she starts crying her eyebals out saying she is not good enough! hahha.....She is going next!

AOS

APRIL 24 2008 - Filed AOS Packet APRIL 28 2008 - Package received and signed for by CHYBA

MAY 6 2008 ( Day 1) - Notice USCIS received MAY 10 2008 (Day 4) -Rec'd all 4 NOA's & Status of all 4 online

MAY 12 2008 (Day 6) - Received Biometrics letter MAY 14 2008 (Day 8) - Biometrics done early.

OCTOBER 22 2008 (DAY 170)- I-765:Card Production Ordered/I-131: Approval notice sent

OCTOBER 27 2008 (Day 175)- AP Received

OCTOBER 30 2008 (Day 178)- EAD Approval Notice Sent OCTOBER 31 2008 (Day 179)- EAD Received

NOVEMBER 4 2008- Applied for SSN / NOVEMBER 24 2008- SSN Received

JANUARY 15 2009- INTERVIEW-APPROVED!!

JANUARY 31 2009- GC RECEIVED_No more USCIS for 10 Months[/color]

ROC

October 27- I-751 Sent

October 30- I-751 Received

April 10-10 YR GC Received

Timeline
LOL1 Ok that lady with the ####### dessert should have gone home! She actually says "I know its too sweet but this is what I am serving" WHAAAAAA? This is supposed to be the best of the best! Oh my favorite then she starts crying her eyebals out saying she is not good enough! hahha.....She is going next!

Yeah... that's what I mean!!! She seemed so complacent about it turning out #######. Well here's a bigger question...why did she put herself in the dessert group anyway????

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Ok.... no one thinks Carla resembles Beaker?

carla.pngbeaker.jpg

OMG, Sister Fracas! You are too much! :lol: That lady should get kicked off for having the most outrageously bulgy eyes in the history of Top Chef.

And, yeah, Ariane should totally go next. She pissed me off when she said it would be the other contestants fault if it wasn't good. #######? She, herself, knew it was too sweet and served it anyway.

Oh, and ostrich eggs???????? Clearly she was not thinking. Loser.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I was told in the Heroes thread that it is rude to give away parts of the episode when not everyone on the whole frickin planet has seen it yet. Seems logical to me that once the episode has aired, it's no longer a spoiler, but what do I know? Yes, I am still bitter.

:P

Timeline

I say screw those that can't manage to watch the 50 airings of a Bravo episode!

Edited by Sister Fracas

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED