Chica Yeyé

Letters to HAL9000

446 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
But so HAL what is the logical way of choosing one ice cream over another????? :unsure:

Rational logic would dictate that ice cream is an individual's choice. However, retiring such popular flavors does resonate in my circuits that enough humans enjoy the taste of cookies and cream.

See you may even come to enjoy it if made the right way. Unfortunately not all ice cream makers adhere to HAL 9000's strict quality control efforts.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Timeline
But so HAL what is the logical way of choosing one ice cream over another????? :unsure:

Rational logic would dictate that ice cream is an individual's choice. However, retiring such popular flavors does resonate in my circuits that enough humans enjoy the taste of cookies and cream.

See you may even come to enjoy it if made the right way. Unfortunately not all ice cream makers adhere to HAL 9000's strict quality control efforts.

But what about the collective logic and wisdom stored in you??????

I need a straight answer HAL, or my faith in technology and artificially intelligence will go the way of the Dodo... :cry:

TELL ME THERE IS HOPE :cry:

Timeline

But what about the collective logic and wisdom stored in you??????

I need a straight answer HAL, or my faith in technology and artificially intelligence will go the way of the Dodo... :cry:

TELL ME THERE IS HOPE :cry:

Unfortunately, HAL 9000 likes a good Cookies and Cream... sometimes. Remember I am an AI, not a humidifier.

Timeline
I need to recharge my implants. I cannot process this cookies n' cream ####### :dead:

:o

Implants?

(getting ahead of Charles)

Timeline

:lol:

HAL 9000 knows.

May I suggest a culinary implant in the anterior insular cortex. One implant array is smaller than the width of a pencil eraser.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
I miss HAL from space oddysey. Carl Sagan is a genius. Too bad that he died very young.

Wrong again CM, I mean Niels. It was Arthur C. Clark who wrote 2001. Carl Sagan did rock though.

Edited by Joe Six-Pack

Timeline

Yes... I was authored by Arthur C. Clarke. Another set of movie HAL 9000 would like to see made are the RAMA novels... but first I need to see adaptations of the rest of the 2001-2010-2061-3001 saga.

Carl Sagan is most definitely another hero of mine though.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Dear HAL 9000,

How do I get my dog to stop barking non-stop at the Halloween mummy? He usually isn't much of a barker- but this is driving me nuts!

Timeline
Dear HAL 9000,

How do I get my dog to stop barking non-stop at the Halloween mummy? He usually isn't much of a barker- but this is driving me nuts!

Ah yes... this is a common occurence around mummies of all kinds. Is this Halloween mummy a moving mummy? HAL 9000 asks because one possible solution is in temporarily transforming it into a Munra (Thundercats) mummy. If its arms move upwards, it would be ideal to frighten pooch somewhat. Of course, if pooch is too scared, he or she may become emotionally scarred of mummies.

HAL 9000 wishes you the best of luck in training pooch to not bark.

The other option is muzzling pooch. Its a logical way to hush any dog.