• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Guyana
Timeline
Hey Ladies,

Guess what? Case complete. Wohoo :dance::dance:

I have decided not to go home at all. Just going to wait right here. :dance:

I am very happy for you :dance::dance::dance: Well since you are going to wait here then maybe he would like it if you when down after he receive his visa and you fly back home together...and besides you still deserve that honeymoon after this journey.

Don't judge life by one different season. Perserve through the difficult patches and better time are sure to come in time. Always remember that:

(1) Kindness keeps you sweet.

(2) Trials keeps you strong.

(3) Failures keeps us humble.

(4) Success keeps you growing.

ONLY GOD KEEPS US GOING

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
Hey Ladies,

I am very happy for you :dance::dance::dance: Well since you are going to wait here then maybe he would like it if you when down after he receive his visa and you fly back home together...and besides you still deserve that honeymoon after this journey.

Thanks Nikita, total bumber about interview wait times. Can you do a review on your whole interview process. I know it seems like i am beating a dead horse but i really just want to know what the whole thing was like.

I-130 for Two Step Children

App Recieved by USCIS: April 13, 2010

Notice Date: April 19, 2010

Notice Recieved: April 21, 2010

Touched: April 21, 2010

Touched: April 22, 2010

Approved:September 28,2010

Timeline
Hey Ladies,

Thanks Nikita, total bumber about interview wait times. Can you do a review on your whole interview process. I know it seems like i am beating a dead horse but i really just want to know what the whole thing was like.

Mrs Rowe. I would be more than happy to do so...but at the moment I am very busy at work..our business is closing from December 24th and reopening on Jan 5th for the holidays...so its madness in the camp. However, during my break I will do so.

Don't judge life by one different season. Perserve through the difficult patches and better time are sure to come in time. Always remember that:

ONLY GOD KEEPS US GOING

Timeline
Hey Ladies,

Mrs Rowe. I would be more than happy to do so...but at the moment I am very busy at work..our business is closing from December 24th and reopening on Jan 5th for the holidays...so its madness in the camp. However, during my break I will do so.

Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hey Ladies...

I just got back from Guyana...and I opened my email and found my approval notices sent today 12/29/08 at 6:30 pm....YAY!!! :dance::energy::dancing::jest:

I haven't read back yet but I hope all is well!!!

Timeline

Welcome back Oneka...trust that you had the most wonderful of vacation. I am doing this for you :dance::dance::dance: things are truly happening.

Mrs. Rowe I know I promise to post some information for you...but I am busier than I thought I would of been on my time off.

Would like to take this time to wish you all a Happy New Year. Enjoy

ONLY GOD KEEPS US GOING

Timeline
Welcome back Oneka...trust that you had the most wonderful of vacation. I am doing this for you :dance::dance::dance: things are truly happening.

Mrs. Rowe I know I promise to post some information for you...but I am busier than I thought I would of been on my time off.

Wow Onekea, Congratulations woohoo :dance::dance:

I also have good news. i got a Febuary interview date. woohoo, Febuary 9th, wooohooo. :dance::dance:

Timeline

Wow Onekea, Congratulations woohoo :dance::dance:

I also have good news. i got a Febuary interview date. woohoo, Febuary 9th, wooohooo. :dance::dance:

OMG MrsRowe!!!

First of all thanks...

Second of all congratulations :dance::dance:

Its weird...I was going PM you this morning and tell you to call and see if you had a date..

I'm so happy for you!! And hopefully I'm right behind you.

All the best!! Isn't around when you were planning on going?

Timeline

Busy as a bee...just taking a moment to stop by to say hi. Mrs. Rowe you couldn't of ask for a better Valentine's present :dance::dance::dance: Oneka with god grace you will breeze thru NVC then on to your interview.

ONLY GOD KEEPS US GOING

Timeline
Busy as a bee...just taking a moment to stop by to say hi. Mrs. Rowe you couldn't of ask for a better Valentine's present :dance::dance::dance: Oneka with god grace you will breeze thru NVC then on to your interview.

AWw thanks ladies. What a New Years present for you Onekea. Wohooo.

Nikita scared me with the whole 6 months wait thing.lol. I was terrified of that but it worked out okay. :dance:

Timeline

Nikita scared me with the whole 6 months wait thing.lol. I was terrified of that but it worked out okay. :dance:

Girl...I was so happy when I reach home and saw the email cuz I was checking like every other day when I was in Guyana. I was scared of the 6 month thing too...I'm so glad you got it cuz I am right behind you.

I have been ready for NVC for a while now. I just want to wait till I file my taxes to send the I864 cuz I was in school for 2005 and my income was low for that year. Hopefully that doesnt hold me back too much...maybe a month

I'm praying for you to hear something soon Nikita!

Timeline

Girl...I was so happy when I reach home and saw the email cuz I was checking like every other day when I was in Guyana. I was scared of the 6 month thing too...I'm so glad you got it cuz I am right behind you.

I have been ready for NVC for a while now. I just want to wait till I file my taxes to send the I864 cuz I was in school for 2005 and my income was low for that year. Hopefully that doesnt hold me back too much...maybe a month

I am happy that things are getting better or so it may appear for scheduling interview in Guyana. The 6 months wait was my experience of which I own. Mrs. Rowe if I do remember carefully I told you that everyone case is different...and I do wish you all the best thru this process.

Oneka...what I gather from the affidavit of support is that your current income should be above the poverty line. However, you should call NVC and maybe you will get someone who is kind enough to clarify things for you. As for me and my case I give that over the most high for he is the Alpha and the Omega...stressors I do not do. I see this as our time for growth because going thru this process has made our relationship that much stronger.

ONLY GOD KEEPS US GOING

Timeline

I think you don't have to wait until you file this year. I think what you can do is have a letter or something from IRS stating why you didn't need to file and you will be okay. AS long as you are currently about poverty levels, you should be fine.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.