Machiavillain

Third K1 Visa

574 posts in this topic

what, they now like thin women whereas back in the late 50s when people were starving they preferred them rubenesque because they were afraid of famine? Is it so they could eat them should things get really bad?

Actually this might explain why petite Chinese women prefer much Western husbands carrying a lot of extra weight. Maybe they fear a worsening global recession.

Edited by rkl57

90day.jpg

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what, they now like thin women whereas back in the late 50s when people were starving they preferred them rubenesque because they were afraid of famine? Is it so they could eat them should things get really bad?

Actually this might explain why petite Chinese women prefer much Western husbands carrying a lot of extra weight. Maybe they fear a worsening global recession.

Or they just like big snacks now. Times change.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

middle easterners still see their women as baby factories and nothing else, except maybe a green card.

right, of course they do! and of course you would know that! thanks mr shooter once again! :thumbs:

He likes to wikipedia.

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

Thanks for the tip. I wouldn't have figured that out on my own. :)

No trouble :lol: I see lots of threads that would probably vanish except for their detractors - I usually find it a hoot.

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Sure enough, Chinese men are detached from their past. They are "in the now", and "the now" is euro/american fashion in which all of the women are thin. Chinese women, on the other hand, prefer their husbands to be "strong" and tall, as a polarising opposite. I have seen this dynamic in mainland Chinese couples I know well, and in my own relationship.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Sure enough, Chinese men are detached from their past. They are "in the now", and "the now" is euro/american fashion in which all of the women are thin. Chinese women, on the other hand, prefer their husbands to be "strong" and tall, as a polarising opposite. I have seen this dynamic in mainland Chinese couples I know well, and in my own relationship.

Thanks God that there is still a place for fat guys :lol: I wouldn't have a chance otherwise :rofl: Not just Chinese women either!!!

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I wonder what things like "This stuff about 40-somethings and gals in their late teens is Puritanism left over from the early 20th century." actually mean. Is the label supposed to somehow make it OK then for 40-somethings to be into young girls? I see it as either lazy argument style or substanceless argument style. It is like referencing the crusades when bashing Christianity.

Ma Z, you are clearly losing this one. LOL. Take that puritan/judgemental stick you got up your booty about the age issue and relax. Your judgemental Feminizai attitude is another reason why I run away from Western woman. Geesh.

<snip>

The Mz Z's would be having heart attacks, and pointing out "look at that bad man" , that childmolester.

Actually, I think you're a loser who can't handle adult women, period. End of story. You not only can't afford one, which is true enough, you can't compete with one. That you must go younger and poorer and out of the country to find someone who is inexperienced enough to overlook your obvious failings as a man doesn't get erased by your erroneous characterization of my stance.

I'm not a feminazi. I'm more than your equal and that's what you can't stand. And so you resort to calling me a name that somehow says that my overall message is man-bashing. Hardly. Up until my recent relationship, I dated older men at the exclusion of younger men.

Also, I serve my husband. I do this because I love him and respect him. I also have an education, earn a fine living, and have opinions. I do those things because it is a part of how I express my individuality as well as how I contribute to my family. That someone like me wouldn't give someone like you a second glance has a lot more to do with your inability to accept responsibility for your own failings than anything else. You're a loser in dating American women. And you're an obvious loser dating Filipino women.

The thing that all of your failed relationships have in common in YOU. It really doesn't matter how young they are. They ditch you anyway. You might want to look into this instead of just deciding that they're fickle at that age. Have you noticed that once again, you're blaming someone else for your failures? Hmmm....

Ms Z, it aint about affording an American woman, (I make good money and have plenty of savings), nor is it about not being able to land one. LOL. I DONT WANT ONE,...PERIOD!! !!! (Well, unless she is that 5% who arent materilistic, high maintenance, and demanding and nagging.)

Ms Z, read this link and then get back with me and tell me why I would want to date an American woman. It pretty much describes why I dont like them for dating/relationships(Im fine with them as firends and family)

http://www.nomarriage.com/why_foreign_women_are_better.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

SOrry fellers, ths thread aint dead yet. LOL. DOnt put away the popcorn just yet. Im pullin out the big guns now, just for Ms Z cause I like her so much.

Cant wait to see Ms Z's reaction to that link. This guy's webpage tells it how it is. LOL. Ms Z will LOVE it!! The sad thing is that most of what he says is pretty accurate actually. Ms Z probably fits the profile to a T.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.