tina21

on todays day a year ago

14 posts in this topic

today is a special hard day for me because exactly today a year ago is when i saw my fiancee the las time i know its crazy and we been talking on the phone all the time but i haven't been down there ever sense we got engageg .I miss him so much and today I almost cryed the entire day and only thing that keeps me going and gives me hope is this forum here sometimes i can not believe that its been so long the past year i don't know even how it past by that quick every day is the same work home work home i honestly don't go out of my house a lot for some reason friends most of them aren't there anymore because when you are unhappy they used to be always there now that i have somebody in my life none of them are here for me anymore that is sad isn't it but it keeps reminding me that there is no greater friend then my fiance and thats why i love him so much . share your storys and experiences .

Tina :crying:

Tina 21

December 31 2004---- WE GOT ENGAGED

December 19 2005 ----Date I-129F Sent

January 1 2006 ----Our ONE YEAR ANNEVERSARY (MISS YOU BABY EVEN MORE)

January 3 2006----I-129F NOA1 (Receipt)

January 19 2006 ----Touched due to E-Mail

March 22 2006 ------ E-Mail Approval

March 27 2006 ------Approval received in snail mail

March 28 2006 ------NVC received case

March 31 2006 -----NVC finished processing care

April 3 2006 ------NVC send case to embassy

April 21 2006 Medical Exam

April 25 2006 Interview Date for Fiancee Viza @ 11 AM in Zagreb CROATIA

April 25 2006 VISA APPROVED HAd to go to pick up VISA @ 3 pm .

May 12 2006 Coming to th USA .

Dear Love,

I long for the touch of your gentle kiss,

for the sweet scent of your hair.

I long for the next time I can hold you close.

I miss you every minute of every day.

The miles may keep us apart,

But my thoughts of you keep you close to

my heart.

With all my Love

ticker.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

I know how you feel Tina, this forum is really helping me alot too. It is really a great support system. I miss my sweetheat too very very much, and we still have quite a long time to wait. I hope your wait is over soon as you have been waiting quite a long time. I do the same thing every day too, go to work , come home go to work....so I know exactly how you feel. Hopefully we all will be united soon!!!!!

1/12/06 Mail I-129f express mail

1/13/06 TSC rec'd

1/23/06 NOA1 from CSC

1/27/06 - Check cleared

7/10/06 - NOA2

7/14/06- rec'd @ NVC

8/14/06- NVC sent petition to Consulate

8/17/06 - Korean Consulate rec'd Petition

8/23/06 - rec'd packet 3 from Consulate

8/25/06 - sent packet 3 back to Consulate

8/27/06 - got confirmation email from Consulate, they rec'd packet three

8/27/06 - requested interview date via Consulate internet site.

9/1/06 - Checked internet site for interveiw date, it was there

9/25/06 - Interview date - APPROVED

9/28/06 - Visa in Zaeems Hand - YEAHHHHH

1/6/07 - leaving for USA

1/20/07 - Wedding Date

1/20/07 - MARRIED!!!!!

2/10/07 - rec'd certified copy of marriage license

AOS

3/13/07 - AOS package rec'd at Chicago Lockbox

3/20/07 - Rec'd Social Security Card

3/21/07 - Checks Cashed and Case Status online

3/24/07 - NOA1 Rec'd for AOS and EAD

3/27/07 - rec'd Biometrics appt letter - scheduled for 4/20/07 @ 11:00am

4/02/07 - "touched"

4/20/07 - had biometrics appt.

4/21/07 - rec'd letter stating case was transferred to CSC

5/22/07 - rec'd Case Pending at CSC email

6/25/07 - EAD card production ordered

7/7/07 - EAD "touched"

7/7/07 - AOS "touched"

8-6-07 - Rec'd EAD Card in the Mail

5-20-08 - AOS INTERVIEW - APPROVED - PASSPORT STAMPED

7-2-10 - Received 10 year green card in mail

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Tina I know how you feel too. Me and my fiance celebrated 5 years together over yahoo msger, and it was nice to be able to talk to him, but so darn depressing that it had to be over msger, and later over the phone.

This forum as well has helped me alot as well. To know there are other people in my situation its like a comfort. I lived a year in Romania with my fiance,and its been a year since I have seen him, and no matter how long I have been back in the states, it just does not get any easier to not have him there next to me in bed, or walking me to work (we didnt have a car in romania),or calling me at work asking me what id like for dinner, or reading to me at night before we sleep (his english is good, but he read aloud to improve his pronunciation which worked great), just the little things. Everyday is lonlier and more depressing, especially when im checking my email and not seeing that approval. My daughter, and mine and my fiances 8 month old son keep me fairly busy,but everytime i look at my son, it destroyes me knowing that he is not here to witness all of the firsts with me. And my daughter who is 10,anxiously awaiting my fiance because she says she loves him and cant wait to call him daddy for the first time. Its amazing that we can feel that enormous feeling of love, but be in such pain at the same time, the visa wait is the biggest pain i think ive ever felt, just because its the longest i have ever been apart from someone i love and adore so much.

I know alot of this was just rambleing, but its nice to get it off my chest, even if no one listened. :)

Tonight is one of those bad nights. I have my good days and bad days. I think nights are worse. You get used to that cuddle time at night, and now its just me,the tv,and whatever i can find on tv to watch. But tonight nothing is even coming near partially filling that emptiness even for a minute.

We just all have to stay strong some how, keep our memories fresh in our minds,and look forward to making new ones real soon. (L)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Wow, that is a very long time. I hope you can be reunited soon

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

We all listen Ionescu :yes:

I last saw Dave on June-20-2005 and it doesn't get any easier! We talk for hours every night but I miss the touch, the smell. I miss having him next to me in bed and I even miss him "accidentally" waking me up in the morning. :yes:

I'm sure I won't be seeing him the next 5 or 6 months..... and that kills a part of me every day. But then I think about how great it will be when we're together again and it makes me stronger!

Our 3 year anniversary is in May and I hope we have our approval by then. It'll be a good present! :star:

Just wanted to add that having a baby must make things a lot harder on you Ionescu. Just before Dave went back home I thought I was pregnant and I was going crazy thinking about how I'd handle not having him around to see our baby's first everything with me. I'm proud to see how strong you are!

Edited by MrMrsKnight

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Timeline

MrMrsKnight your sweet, and i guess i try to stay strong. I spent my first 5 months of my pregnancy with my fiance in romania, and was hoping to go through the whole thing with him, but found it safer and best to do it in the US, plus i found out id have to apply for a visa for both my fiance AND the BABY!! insane! i think i used my noodles wisely when i returned here to florida.

Ive been waiting now 93 days for my approval, i hope its soon.

Again it feels so good to have people to talk to. No one i know around me knows how i feel, they have their husbands and fiances with them, and im so tired of the "i understand" when they dont.

I pray for you MrMrsKnight for a speedy approval and arrival of your loved one, the same i pray for EVERYONE on here.

Tara :star:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Sometimes when we are going thru stressful or hard times, we think we are the only one in the world doing so. Its so easy to feel sorry for ourselves(I speak of my own experience) , thinking, "but I love my fiance more", Or "I miss my fiance more than anyone else" or "I've been away from my fiance longer than others". When in truth we really are all in the same boat.

I have not seen my Bala in almost 9 months. On Feb 14 we will celebrate our 2nd anniversary of declaring our love for each other. Being away from the one person who I love most is the hardest thing Ive ever done. Its like being on a rollercoaster. Some days Im ok, some Im angry at the delay, some Im depressed beyond feeling, etc. And Like some of you, I too rarely go out. If I do, whatever Im doing just reminds me that Bala is not there with me.

I dont post a lot here at vj. But I come here and read most everyday. It really helps to know Im not alone in this, and seeing the strength of others lifts my spirits alot. For everyone here enduring this I pray that your journey ends soon and with the results you are seeking.

10/2002 Met in yahoo chat

10/2004 Romance blossoms

04/2005 Went to india, spent two wonderful weeks together

06/11/05 Sent petition

06/22/05 1st NOA received

09/12/05 2nd NOA received

11/15/05 Interview: request for additional information from me.

11/30/05 Got notice that we were Placed on Administrative Processing

03/04/06 Going to visit with my boo!

04/08/06 Back home (sigh) back to waiting again.

06/15/06 7 months on AP (will this ever end?)

07/06/06 called for second interview (it was a nightmare)

07/14/06 learned our petition was sent back

07/15/06 ready to carry on the fight!!!!

10/17/06 petition is back at USCIS

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away,

who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi Tara,

Reading your post I wonder why you need a visa for the baby? Is your fiance the father and you are a USC? If so, the baby is a USC as well, even born in the US. No visa needed for the baby in that case. We have a child too and he was born in Germany to my american fiance. We registered his birth here in Germany at the embassy and he already has passport and ssn.

Good luck, Anja

MrMrsKnight your sweet, and i guess i try to stay strong. I spent my first 5 months of my pregnancy with my fiance in romania, and was hoping to go through the whole thing with him, but found it safer and best to do it in the US, plus i found out id have to apply for a visa for both my fiance AND the BABY!! insane! i think i used my noodles wisely when i returned here to florida.

Ive been waiting now 93 days for my approval, i hope its soon.

Again it feels so good to have people to talk to. No one i know around me knows how i feel, they have their husbands and fiances with them, and im so tired of the "i understand" when they dont.

I pray for you MrMrsKnight for a speedy approval and arrival of your loved one, the same i pray for EVERYONE on here.

Tara :star:

To the OP:

It is so hard to wait but the relief of the approval is huge and from that point everything goes really fast.

Good luck to you, Anja

Edited by Anja_and_Henry

08/10/2009 - sent off I-751 to CA service center

08/16/2009 - check cashed

08/28/2009 - received NOA1

09/11/2009 - biometrics in Portland

03/30/2010 - done for the next 10 years.............

Timeline

Anja,

I do not know, i asked that very question when i was in Romania and was told on both american and romanian sides that if born in Romania, He would be a romanian citizen and he would need a visa to get home to USA. I asked this several times, different people, even in person while pregnant i went to the embassy and asked, and i got the same responce. Its stupid. It was better this way anyway, our medical facilities are much better, and our hospitals are up to date and cleaner. I am happy that i made the decision to have our son here in florida, though it has taken alot of time away from me and my Edi.

Viki/bala i have had the same thoughts as you, and i think everyone here has, its ok to feel that way, we are all in stressful painful situations. It just helps so much to have people to talk to about it all. :)

Tara

Anja,

The baby's father is the Romanian cit and I am the US cit, youd think our son would have automatic US citizenship, i guess not, the visa process would have not taken long, but still, it was easier to go through ONE visa process than two, not to mention, at our sons age, im glad hes not in Romania. The Bird Flu, there was an outbreak of measles that killed many babies in the last months, and so on. Even my fiance is glad I had the baby here, though he misses us tremendously.

Just wanted to add that in there, i forgot :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Tina I know how you feel too. Me and my finace know each other about 1 yr now. We talk alot on the phone. And he just came to see me one time when he had holiday last year. And now I miss him too much. And we know everything will come true in the future. For now we just need to wait until I am in states. EVERYTHING will be perfect. Hope you will be with your LOVE very soon... :)

usa0011.gifchina0002.gif

-----------------------------------------------

k-1 Timeonline

Service Center : Nebraska service center

Consulate : Guangzhou, China

-----------------------------------------------

04/20/2005: Met online

11/04/2005: He came to see me for 1st time in LianNing.

11/10/2005: He back to US.

11/28/2005: Apply K1 Visa and I-129F sent to NSC

12/12/2005: I-129F Received at NSC

12/13/2005: Notice Date

12/17/2005: NOA1

12/28/2005: NOA2 (11 days)

01/05/2006: NVC has case

01/20/2006: NVC approved and sent to GUZ

05/18/2006: P3 in Hand now..(So Happy, 171 days from P2)

05/22/2006: P3 Send back to GZ

05/26/2006: P3 Recieved in GZ

08/03/2006: P4 Recieced

09/06/2006: Interiverw PASSED!

09/08/2006: Visa In Hand!

09/20/2006: Fly to US with my honey!

.png

thank for everbodys replies it feels really good to know that you are not alone in this entire process.It help to talk about it and it helps to look at other ppl experiences .

Ionescu

Thank you for your reply it must be very hard for you especially with a baby someone always told me if you have a hard time if you are sad always know there are worst situations out there and that is really thru it must be very hard for your fiancee too .

I wish you both good luck

tina

Tina 21

Dear Love,

my heart.

With all my Love

ticker.png

Timeline

Tina,

You are very sweet for your words, and it it hard, but i keep my head up knowing that my fiance will be here soon, and he is very depressed not having met his son YET, but he will, and he will have an entire lifetime to be with him. Your in my prayers, keep strong, we are all here for you!

Hugs,

Tara

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Ionescu

I see in your timeline that you fiances name is edi well my fiances name is edin ehhehehe

will pull it thru we are strong woman right this is just a little obstacle in our lifes .

Good luck and i will keep you as well in my prayers .

Take care

Always Tina

Tina 21

Dear Love,

my heart.

With all my Love

ticker.png

Timeline

Love Concuers all!!

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.