Laura+Tom

Vermont update processing dates

44 posts in this topic

I also was told that the reason for the delay in processing goes back to June of '07. USCIS increased processing fees around that time, and they were buried under millions of additional applications of all types from folks trying to avoid the fee increase. The staffing and work distribution, as well as processing delays all stem from that. None of that helps us though.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
WHAT DOES ALL THIS MEAN???? I have no idea! My NOA1 was received Sept 15 and I just want to know approximately how much longer??? And also my second NOA2 is supposedly going to be arriving Feb1 now what????????

expect 4-6 months

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Means, apparently it will take six months from NOA1 to NOA2. Personally I don't believe it as they are implying they are on track with processing. Tell that to people who filed in Jan/Feb/Mar and haven't been approved yet.

Just want to update you guyz that were approved oct 20. Good luck!

97.gif

2008-03-03 : I-130 Sent

2008-03-03 : I-130 NOA1

2008-05-08 : Touched

2008-10-16 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-03-27 : I-129F Sent

2008-03-31 : I-129F NOA1

2008-04-24 : Touched

2008-10-03 : Touched

2008-10-05 : Touched

2008-10-06 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-10-22 : NVC Receive

2008-10-24 : NVC Left

2008-10-30 : USEM Receive

2008-11-10 : Wife's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-01 : Son's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-19 : USEM Interview - PASSED

2009-01-14 : VISA RECEIVED

2009-01-25 : US Entry (JFK)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I just had a call back from the staffer I mentioned before. She says that 17,000 cases were sent to CSC from VSC, and that the new directive is that anything pending over six months will be pulled and processed.

gee does that mean it goes for csc too if thats the case then finally they will process us?

just a dream never gonna happen that customer service line is full of lies and deceit :whistle:

Means, apparently it will take six months from NOA1 to NOA2. Personally I don't believe it as they are implying they are on track with processing. Tell that to people who filed in Jan/Feb/Mar and haven't been approved yet.

97.gif

Congrats :dance:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

This process drives me nuts

i just posted a topic about the same subject cause I'm so confused .

i wonder why they doing that to us ?!!!!!

i applied for the visa on Aug 28 and got the NOA1 on Sept 8 so do i have to wait 6 months to get approved ??!!!!!!

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline

i applied for the visa on Aug 28 and got the NOA1 on Sept 8 so do i have to wait 6 months to get approved ??!!!!!!

maybe........maybe not All the luck of the draw i think, as it seens to me they not do in order of dates, as why we still waiting and our NOA1 dated 6th june when lots of other people with same time line got theirs........... and others after............but what about the others fillers before June they not got

so yeh it is a long waiting game and fit your name fits that day you get approved if not just a waiting

they do to us as not their lives, all we are are numbers in a long line

but you never know you could be one of the lucky ones and get before your date, just hang in there we all here for each other,

ellie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

maybe........maybe not All the luck of the draw i think, as it seens to me they not do in order of dates, as why we still waiting and our NOA1 dated 6th june when lots of other people with same time line got theirs........... and others after............but what about the others fillers before June they not got

so yeh it is a long waiting game and fit your name fits that day you get approved if not just a waiting

they do to us as not their lives, all we are are numbers in a long line

but you never know you could be one of the lucky ones and get before your date, just hang in there we all here for each other,

ellie

Thank you very much and i hope you will get the NOA2 soon .

I'm trying to hanging in there but i really hate the waiting games

my best wishes for you

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

97.gif

Congrats!! I hope we get a lot more approvals this week...

02/9/09: Sent I-130 package through USPS next day delivery

02/10/09: Package received at the Chicago lockbox

02/17/09:NOA1

02/19/09: Money order cashed

03/04/09: Touched

03/27/09: Touched

03/30/09: Touched

05/05/09: NOA 2

What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger!!

<center><embed src="http://www.widdlytinks.com/love/romantic-snowglobes/snowglobe.swf" FlashVars="g1=Vernice and Franklyn&g2=Hopefully together inBrooklyn in 2009&snow=400&silo=2" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="500" name="Romantic Snow Globes" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="samedomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /></embed><br><a href="http://www.widdlytinks.com">Romantic Snow Globes by WiddlyTinks.com</a></center>

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Anyone notice that the immigration timeline on VJ has gone backwards for VSC???? :o(... a wk ago it was on June 27th..now its on june 22nd!!! why why why??? hopefully, the 6 months isn't referring to NOA1-NOA2...I'd prefer NOA1 till the interview which would be better...

Timeline

July 97 We met for the first time in Sri Lanka

Sept 97 Left Sri Lanka (Kept in touch for 5 yrs via phone and air mail

Aug 05 Met in London for ONE hr during my transfer flight back to United States. (Fiance on student visa-UK)

Sept 06 Went to London for 2 wks (it went soooooo fast :o()

Aug 08, 2008 Sent out I 129 F

Aug 13 I 129F received at Vermont Service Center

Aug 14 NOA1

Aug 19 touched.......waiting for my NOA2...i want to skip the touches :-(

Jan 21 NOA2 as written on notice

Jan 23 NVC received petition

Jan 26 NVC sent out petition to London Consulate

Jan 26 2009 Received NOA2 copy via air mail (letter states approval Jan 21st) YEAAHHH!!!![/color]

Feb 5 2009 letter sent out from UK embassy of US (package 3)

Feb 9 2009 fiance (petitioner) received package 3

Jun 23 2009 sent package 3

Jun 26 2009 embassy received package 3

July 23 2009 fiance received package 4 for interview dated August 7, 2009 @ 8AM

August 7, 2009 APPROVED!!!!!

Nov 4, 2009 POE in New York

Since before this change we had cases from February 2 considered "within the timeframe," this change to six months is great. This works to our advantage--you can now have your Congress people get involved 6 months after your NOA-1 date, whereas before you had to wait until the your date was outside of their date range. This is better for us, not worse.

In other words, April 20 filers would have had to wait at least two more months to be considered outside of the normal processing times before (based on the movement of 1 month forward each update, with Feb. 1 as the date they had showed). This change made all February, March, and most April filers out of date so they could take action. That's a good change.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
I just had a call back from the staffer I mentioned before. She says that 17,000 cases were sent to CSC from VSC, and that the new directive is that anything pending over six months will be pulled and processed.

Ok here's something I don't understand. Why would they send cases from VSC to CSC when CSC is the slower center? It would seem it should be the other way.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Ok here's something I don't understand. Why would they send cases from VSC to CSC when CSC is the slower center? It would seem it should be the other way.

Maybe common sense is not so common over there :bonk:

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Maybe common sense is not so common over there :bonk:

I just hope it doesnt result in CSC getting even slower =(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.