David Allen

Finally! We have our NOA2!!!!

23 posts in this topic

Congratulations!!!

Dawn

Our journey to be together (work in progress)

March 2007 - Met online

1/28/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC

5/13/08 - Visa in hand!!!

7/7/08 - POE

7/11/08 - legal wedding

7/20/08 - AOS/EAD/AP sent to Chicago Lockbox

11/18/08 - AOS approved!!!

11/25/08 - Received welcome letter...and Green Card!!!

12/21/08 - ceremonial wedding

10/9/10 - Sent I-751 and started the fresh hell that is ROC

10/14/10 - NOA1 for ROC

10/29/10 - received appointment for Biometrics

11/22/10 - Biometrics appointment

Currently: Living blissfully with my Essex lad...

Filed: Timeline
Officially 141 days from when we submitted our K1 to the CSC - it looks like we finally got our NOA2 approval!!!

The USCIS email notification didn't seem to have done it's job. I didn't get any of the alerts for the first

touch - or for the NOA2. It's not really a complaint - just information for those of you who might actually

be expecting an email alert.

YAY!!!

:dance:

Now on to the next part.

-David

CONGRATS!!! :dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Officially 141 days from when we submitted our K1 to the CSC - it looks like we finally got our NOA2 approval!!!

The USCIS email notification didn't seem to have done it's job. I didn't get any of the alerts for the first

touch - or for the NOA2. It's not really a complaint - just information for those of you who might actually

YAY!!!

Now on to the next part.

-David

Lucky you...we are on 146 days with 2 touches...still nothing. Comgratulations though!

My math must have been off a bit - now that I've updated my timeline is says it was 144 days. I'm not certain if I saw the status changed to approved after 1 or 2 touches - but it seemed to happen pretty quickly after our first touch on the 14th.

You might wish to ask your local Congressman to help speed things along with a status check. I think 146 days is enough waiting for you both. :yes:

Good luck!

Edited by David Allen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

YAY!!!

Now on to the next part.

-David

David, so how did you find out you got it? Received a hard copy or did the status change?

Also, can you please.... pretty-pretty please do a favor to a crazy freak (that would be me) and update your timeline? Make some room on Igors list for the remaining peeps )) :content:

Thanks ))

Timeline has been updated. The email alerts didn't work - I found out by logging on the USCIS website and our status had changed to:

Application Type: I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On October 15, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Good luck!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations for the both of you!! I'm so excited for you. I know how you are feeling! YAY! I pray that the rest of the path to come is nothing but EASY! Smooth journey and then it'll finally be all over and you can be together for ever!! :)

Love and light,

Cindy

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Congratulations!!

AOS Timeline:

7/30/08: Sent AOS to Chicago lockbox

7/31/08: Received by USCIS

8/06/08: Check cashed

8/07/08: Rec'd NOA for I-485 AOS

8/07/08: AOS, EAD, & AP - Touched

8/08/08: Rec'd NOAs for EAD & AP

8/12/08: Rec'd Biometrics appt letter

8/21/08: Biometrics

9/29/08: EAD & AP - approved!!

10/6/08: EAD & AP - received in the mail!

2/06/09: Received interview notice for March 10th!!

3/10/09: Passed interview - husband's GC approved!!! Woohoo!!! :-)

01/2011: File to remove conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.