Karaoke

VSC MARCH FILERS

57 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

ANY one of the above (VSC March filers with last touches in May for I-130 and probably mid. April for I-129K) got ANYTHING at all yet? I mean, touches, approvals, info from an officer?? anyone talked to the wan#### recently?

PLEASE give us a sign that they are working on us! I'm starting to worry that not even this month we will see ANYTHING.

:angry:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
ANY one of the above (VSC March filers with last touches in May for I-130 and probably mid. April for I-129K) got ANYTHING at all yet? I mean, touches, approvals, info from an officer?? anyone talked to the wan#### recently?

PLEASE give us a sign that they are working on us! I'm starting to worry that not even this month we will see ANYTHING.

I tried calling them, but they are closed today....i am desperate and worried, so I'll call them again tomorrow.

Timeline

Please see my timeline/signature. Other that that, there is no activity and it's worrying me now...

Timeline

Thanks, although you do not have the VSC pattern that I asked about...

Please see my timeline/signature. Other that that, there is no activity and it's worrying me now...

Timeline

Must be blind but I don't see any! ;-) I do see some from FEB. with May touches that got approved recently though, yeah.. but I am SPECIFICALLY looking for March filers like Vasani,SnrCastillo, and us, and I think another bunch of 5-6 people over here on VJ..

BTW, thank you for the great work you do with that spreadsheet!

several have been approved with touches 5/6, 5/7 etc.

look here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p-9...Rqfdg&gid=0

I'm a March filer... touched 5/7 and 5/8... and nothing.. nada... zip... zilch...

I tried calling the other week and spoke to a representative who merely read a scripted response to me. I was hoping to hear something by now.. but alas... I still wait :-(

I-130 Journey

03/12/2008 I-130 Sent

03/17/2008 NOA1

05/07/2008, 05/08/2008 Touched

10/31/2008 Approved!!

NVC Journey

11/07/2008 I-130 Received; Case Number Assigned

11/12/2008 AOS Fee Bill Generated/DS3032 mailed

11/12/2008 Emailed DS3032 11/13/2008 Mailed DS3032 Hardcopy

11/15/2008 AOS Fee Bill Received in Mail (IIN Received in the mail)

11/17/2008 Paid AOS Fee Online

11/17/2008 DS3032 Accepted

11/18/2008 AOS Fee shows as Paid; Mailed AOS Packet overnight

11/18/2008 IV Fee Available, IV Fee Paid Online

11/20/2008 Mailed DS230 Packet Overnight, AOS Entered into the system (False RFE Message) Rec 11/21

11/24/2008 IV Bill hardcopy received (not needed since I paid online)

11/26/2008 NVC Case Complete 19 days!!

12/23/2008 CR1Visa In Hand

12/24/2008 POE San Juan

US Entry

01/09/2009 Welcome Letter/Card Processing ordered

01/15/2009 Green Card Received, 01/14/2009 SS Card Received

Removal of Conditions

10/16/2010 I751 Sent

10/25/2010 NOA Received NOA Date 10/19/2010

01/12/2011 Biometrics (Biometrics letter date 12/15/2010)

03/03/2011 Approved - Card Production Ordered

03/10/2011 GC Received

US Citizenship

10/13/2011 N400 Sent

10/18/2011 NOA 10/19/2011 Check Cashed

04/17/2012 Email bio letter sent (received 4/19/12)

04/24/2012 Early Bio due to travel plans (bio date orig 5/11/12)

04/30/2012 Interview letter received

Timeline

Am I the only one cursing myself out for filing the I-129F? It seems totally redundant and I had high chances of getting transferred to CSC and be approved by now if it weren't for the darned I-129F..

Timeline

Why? any March I-130 only that got moved? I don't think so... don't blame yourself, you didn't know. It is THEM who are not doing their job, you just followed the laws. But in these things, we can hardly talk about a "rule of law".. When the "law" takes so long, it ceases to be a just law.

Am I the only one cursing myself out for filing the I-129F? It seems totally redundant and I had high chances of getting transferred to CSC and be approved by now if it weren't for the darned I-129F..

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I'm a March filer... touched 5/7 and 5/8... and nothing.. nada... zip... zilch...

I tried calling the other week and spoke to a representative who merely read a scripted response to me. I was hoping to hear something by now.. but alas... I still wait :-(

I am Feb filler was touched 5/7, 5/8 still not approve.

MARLO SY PARKER

Timeline

CJ - dont curse yourself...even if u had filed a standalone I-130 you would not have been transferred. only files with a NOA1 of 03/04 had been transferred. but u sent your file on 03/06 so your file would have been out of question. hang in there, your approval should not be too far. its people like me who are playing the guess game. jan, feb, march, april...who knows!

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Timeline
Cmnb you and I have very similar time frames. Do you think we have a chance of being approved this year?

i highly doubt it. although, i am trying to convince myself that it will be a christmas present. i have a feeling more in the lines of jan/feb. let see what happens. good luck!

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

Timeline

Vasani, any luck/news?? :wacko:

I tried calling them, but they are closed today....i am desperate and worried, so I'll call them again tomorrow.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.