kevin@anna

confused about timelines

7 posts in this topic

:blink: OK IM SO CONFUSED HERE.WHY DOES THE USCIS WEBSITE SAY THEY APPROVE K1 VISAS IN ORDER RECIEVED WHEN IGORS LIST AND EVEN THIS WEBSITES TIMELINES DISAGREE WITH USCIS WEBSITE?IM FRYING MY BRAINS TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT.AND NOW I SEE JUNE FILERS RECIEVEING NOA2S.I SAW A POST ON HERE SOMEWHERE ABOUT USCIS CALLING US ALL LIARS BUT ITS BEEN REMOVED I BELIEVE.COULD USCIS BE DISCRIMINATING? :devil:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline
:blink: OK IM SO CONFUSED HERE.WHY DOES THE USCIS WEBSITE SAY THEY APPROVE K1 VISAS IN ORDER RECIEVED WHEN IGORS LIST AND EVEN THIS WEBSITES TIMELINES DISAGREE WITH USCIS WEBSITE?IM FRYING MY BRAINS TRYING TO FIGURE THIS OUT.AND NOW I SEE JUNE FILERS RECIEVEING NOA2S.I SAW A POST ON HERE SOMEWHERE ABOUT USCIS CALLING US ALL LIARS BUT ITS BEEN REMOVED I BELIEVE.COULD USCIS BE DISCRIMINATING? :devil:

Have you tried to call USCIS? It's recommended if you have waited this long.

I think, and this is just a personal opinion, but if they still have a few left they don't put the processing date ahead till they get that month cleared. So they are working on ones that are a month or two ahead. Like I said, its just a personal opinion. Someone else may have a better answer for you. I seen one V'JER couple get their NOA2 in just 21 days from Vermont. LUCKY COUPLE! :dance: GOOD LUCK!

Wisconsin Hunter & A Canadian Beaver

event.png

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Plus this site calculates times depending on peoples timelines. If people don't update their timelines then that will affects the processing times.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Apparently from what I have read a big delay comes from the FBI name check. That apparently takes rather long anyway and if an entry gets flagged for whatever reason it takes even longer to be returned as ok to the service center. Thus some applications at times take a good deal longer being approved than others.

19 MAR 2008 - got engaged

08 MAY 2008 - NOA1

05 SEP 2008 - NOA2

22 SEP 2008 - Pack 3

10 OCT 2008 - Pack 4

16 OCT 2008 - medical in Hamburg

27 OCT 2008 - Interview in Frankfurt

29 DEC 2008 - Atlanta

Have you tried to call USCIS? It's recommended if you have waited this long.

from the phone call jessica in the may thread i started told us about, i get the feeling that as long as they log us in for the name check at the begining in order that counts :wacko: that said we phone on the 24th sept to inquire werenot rude just asked as people who had filed upto two weeks after we filed had been aproved does this mean we have a problem or is it case of waitng? we were told we are still pending and not to expect anything till dec as of offical times online, can just say that our online status still shows pending as of last night and the call center still thinks we are pending however according to the lovely lady at the nvc last night. we were approved on the 23rd of septemeber not sure when nvc recieved it but they shipped it on to embassy on the 30th of sept.

what this tells me is the call center staff can only send complaints or tell you want you see on the website, how are they supossed to help with that? :angry: . i would phone though just to register on their radar you have been overlooked.

Homer Sez:

Increase your wordiness,

Boudoir:

Where a French guy does it.

Our full time line is in our story on our profile.

K1

04-30-2008.......I-129F POSTED

05-01-2008....NOA1 (Touched 05-04-2008, Touched 04-07-2008)

09-23-2008....NOA2 Approved(See below for receipt of actual NOA2 and update in the USCIS System***)

01-13-2009....INTERVIEW (APPROVED)

02-18-2009....POE (LAX)

04-09-2009....WEDDING

AOS

06-12-2009.....AOS,EAD and AP Fedexed.

06-15-2009.....Signed for by J.CHYBA

06-18-2009.....NOA1 dated for AOS/AP/EAD

06-19-2009.....Check cleared

06-23-2009.....Touched AOS/EAD/AP

07-20-2009.....phoned helpline to report no biometrics appointment sent, Service request generated.

07-25-2009.....Recieved biometrics notice (generated on the 22nd june) for the 08-19-2009.

07-30-2009.....Did early walk in biometrics.

07-31-2009.....Touched AOS/EAD

08-06-2009.....Generated interview notice(received 08/10/09)

08-10-2009.....EAD/AP Approved

08-19-2009.....***NOA2 (Finally received after 6 Phone calls, 11 months late) :)

09-09-2009.....Aos interview.(APPROVED)first card production email

09-12-2009.....Welcome Notice Received.

event.png

rmq4qx3kup.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

I would call too but unfortunately, the only thing you'll probably get by calling the uscis is usually mis-information and more frustration. You could get lucky tho. :)

There are security checks throughout every step of this process and any one of them can hold you back for any length of time. Here is a list of the known checks at each stage of the process.

Some of the red flags are more obvious (arrests...overstays..etc) but sometimes you're just held up because your name looks like someone else on their watch lists.

good luck.

timeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.