Reallyfrustrated

Visa Is In Her Hand

18 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

I would first like to apologize for not having a timeline posted and there is no way I can go back in time and re-create it. I can tell everyone that my wife's I-130 was received at the Vermont Processing Center on October 31, 2007. Her interview at the American Embassy in Belgrade, Serbia was September 30th, 2008 and THANK GOD I was there with her because there was an issue with the AOS. The Vice Consular was very kind and considerate and he had me fill out a blank AOS to correct the one little error. If I had not been with my wife during her interview, there would have been a huge delay in receiving her visa. In addition to the small error on the AOS, my wife's Serbian passport expires in seven months. The Embassy in Serbia requires the passport to be valid at least 8 months beyond the issue date of the visa. SO, my wife had to get her Serbian passport renewed. I posted this issue last week. She went back to the American Embassy today and was issued her visa! PRAISE THE LORD!

For those of you that are still waiting for an event to happen with your petition, I feel your pain. This process has been one of the most painful processes I have been though in my life. For those of you like me that have made it to the end, you know how GREAT the feeling is when your loved one finally has his or her visa. I wish all of you the best and God Speed your petitions through to the end.

:thumbs:tha10e115e.png:dance:

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Timeline
Congragulations to you and your wife!!!!

I have a question did you send in bank statements?

Thank you for the congrats! I did not provide bank statements, I provided 3 years of W-2s and US Federal Tax Returns. We also took a ton of documentation to the interview, phone bills, chat sessions, hotel receipts, copies of airplane tickets, anything and everything you can think of including a photo book of all of our time together in my 12 trips to see her since October of 2006. The photo book was the only item the Consular at the Embassy looked at. BUT, I would still recommend to everyone that you have as much documentation supporting your relationship as you can manage.

Timeline
Congragulations to you and your wife!!!!

I have a question did you send in bank statements?

Thank you for the congrats! I did not provide bank statements, I provided 3 years of W-2s and US Federal Tax Returns. We also took a ton of documentation to the interview, phone bills, chat sessions, hotel receipts, copies of airplane tickets, anything and everything you can think of including a photo book of all of our time together in my 12 trips to see her since October of 2006. The photo book was the only item the Consular at the Embassy looked at. BUT, I would still recommend to everyone that you have as much documentation supporting your relationship as you can manage.

what was your mistakes by AOS and which question did they asked your wife oninterview and how long was

ccccccc

Congrats and yes you are right, take more than you think they will ask for, cause you just dont know what will come up. No questions per se and your great, more questions you have the back up and do not have to worry about it 0-

God Bless and God Speed, what a journey we have taken, and I know that you will not forget this lesson ever.

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Timeline
Congrats and yes you are right, take more than you think they will ask for, cause you just dont know what will come up. No questions per se and your great, more questions you have the back up and do not have to worry about it 0-

God Bless and God Speed, what a journey we have taken, and I know that you will not forget this lesson ever.

Thank you SusieK - our timelines are very similar. Best to you and your loved one!

Yeah hun i saw that and said yep, that person knows. Long time but now its time to start that life together as it should be - I wish you only the very best of happiness and love with your mate :thumbs:

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline

Dont know how to say it in Serbo Croation, but congrats to you and your wife.

Edited by Shpat_Argjira

Vermont Service Center:

11-23-2007: I-130 Sent

01-25-2008: I-130 NOA1 Received

08-26-2008: I-130 NOA2 Approved

NVC:

09-02-2008: NVC RECEIVED CASE

11-19-2008: CASE COMPLETE

Consulate:

Interview @ Skopje, Macedonia

January 20th, 2009

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I would first like to apologize for not having a timeline posted and there is no way I can go back in time and re-create it. I can tell everyone that my wife's I-130 was received at the Vermont Processing Center on October 31, 2007. Her interview at the American Embassy in Belgrade, Serbia was September 30th, 2008 and THANK GOD I was there with her because there was an issue with the AOS. The Vice Consular was very kind and considerate and he had me fill out a blank AOS to correct the one little error. If I had not been with my wife during her interview, there would have been a huge delay in receiving her visa. In addition to the small error on the AOS, my wife's Serbian passport expires in seven months. The Embassy in Serbia requires the passport to be valid at least 8 months beyond the issue date of the visa. SO, my wife had to get her Serbian passport renewed. I posted this issue last week. She went back to the American Embassy today and was issued her visa! PRAISE THE LORD!

For those of you that are still waiting for an event to happen with your petition, I feel your pain. This process has been one of the most painful processes I have been though in my life. For those of you like me that have made it to the end, you know how GREAT the feeling is when your loved one finally has his or her visa. I wish all of you the best and God Speed your petitions through to the end.

Wonderful !!!!!

:wow: :wow: :wow:

I-129F Sent............................02-21-08

I-129F NOA1...........................02-24-08

I-129F NOA2...........................07-31-08

NVC Received.........................07-14-08

Consulate Received.................07-20-08

Appointment Letter Received....07-31-08

Medical Exam..........................08-26,27-08

Paid Delbros (DV)....................09-09-08

USEM released docs to N.S.O......09-15-08

Interview Date........................09-19-08 (pink slip and white slip for dv)

N.S.O forward dv to USEM...........10-10-08

Papers are ready for review at the Counsel....10-27-08

Waiting for the printing for my visa................11-3-08

Visa Received.........................11-7-08

flight to USA...........................11-15-08

POE DETROIT..........................11-16-08

Married..................................12-30-08

S.S.S.....................................Nov-20-08

State I.D ...............................Nov-22-08

Working Permit........................Feb-12-09

GreenCard...............................Jun-4-09

Let JESUS be

the owner of your Heart...

Let his love be

your inspiration

to live life For

his Glory.....

May the two Heart

finally beat as one

523135dk607du962.gif 2843e33xll20h8.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Congrats.

USCIS Journey

03/15/08 Sent I-130

03/17/08 I-130 received (USPS) (Priority Date)

06/28/08 Received NOA2 hardcopy: NO RFE FROM USCIS:101 days

NVC Journey

07/01/08 NVC case# assigned

08/14/08 CASE COMPLETE: NO RFE FROM NVC:44 days

09/15/08 Interview date assigned

Embassy Journey

10/01/08 Case at embassy

10/08/08 Document verification and got interviewed (Approved)

10/09/08 Pick up visa (original interview date)

10/18/08 P.O.E ~ Seattle

Removing Conditions

07/23/2010 Mail off I-751(USCIS received on 07/26 via usps)

07/26/2010 NOA1 date (notice received 8/2/2010)

07/28/2010 Check cashed

08/20/2010 Biometrics appt.(notice received 8/7/2010)

08/20,21,23 touched

10/22/2010 Approved NO RFE(2 months and 3 weeks from filing date)

Citizenship

10/7/11 N-400 Submitted

10/13/11 NOA date

10/20/11 appt letter sent for biometrics

11/9/11 Biometrics appt

11/11/11 Email of interview scheduling received

11/14/11 Interview scheduled and mail sent

11/21/11 Interview letter received

12/19/11 Interview date

12/19/11 passed interview and oath Finally a citizen(2 months 1 week and 5 days from sending N-400)

1heyejjs23.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.