Natan

cateva intrebari despre K1, cei care au trecut de interviu

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Salutare...

As avea si eu cateva nelamuriri la care sper sa gasesc raspuns la voi..

In primul rand, perioada sa va spun ca eu si logodnica mea am primit NOA1 pe 06.25.2008 dar de atunci Dumnezeu cu mila...Si de aceea am inceput sa imi fac eu o proprie baza de date si statistici si am studiat o gramada de timelin-uri. si am observat ca in momentul in care unii primesc packet 3 ei il trimit abia peste o saptamana dar unii reusesc in aceeasi zi. Imi dau seama ca acele persoane stiau la ce sa se astepte si aveau totul pregatit, asa ca ma adresez voua care ati trecut prin faza cu packet 3:

imi puteti spune ce documente sunt necesare sa le am pt asta si de fapt ce se gaseste in packet 3 ?

trebuie sa ii spun logodnicii sa imi trimita dinainte un 1-134? si un W2 ? si tax returns? pe cati ani ? 3 ani sau 1 an e deajuns? sau poate doar sa trimita o declaratie notaraizata cu cat castiga pe an?

In legatura cu vaccinurile: ma duc la doctorita de familie si ea imi da toate vaccinurile care le-am facut si apoi este suficient doar sa merg la un control medical cu o zi inainte de interviu?

tot in legatura cu vaccinurile: mai stiti cam la ce suma s-ar ridica controlul medical cu vaccinuri cu tot?

din cate am citit pe forumuri exista un vaccin numit Gardasil, dar s-ar parea ca este numai pentru fete, este adevarat? exista diferente intre vaccinurile pt baiat si cele de fata?

sa ii spun logodnicei sa imi trimita un i-134 completat si legalizat si un I-864 ? sau ajunge doar I 134 ?

nu stiu la cate veti putea sa imi raspundeti dar la care puteti raspunde astept sa imi spuneti mai ales din proprie experienta

In Christ alone my hope is found;

He is my light, my strength, my song;

This cornerstone, this solid ground,

Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

mbc for ote from K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Process & Procedures General Discussion to Europe & Eurasia (except the UK and Russia)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

mbc for ote from K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Process & Procedures General Discussion to Europe & Eurasia (except the UK and Russia)

MBC- stands for Metropolitan Broadcasting Corporation???? :lol:

:bonk: It stands for Moved By Charles, you silly wabbit. ;)

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

You'll have to forgive me, while I am quite fluent in Romanian, writing the answers to your questions just comes more easily in English. Pleas see below:

Salutare...

In primul rand, perioada sa va spun ca eu si logodnica mea am primit NOA1 pe 06.25.2008 dar de atunci Dumnezeu cu mila...Si de aceea am inceput sa imi fac eu o proprie baza de date si statistici si am studiat o gramada de timelin-uri. si am observat ca in momentul in care unii primesc packet 3 ei il trimit abia peste o saptamana dar unii reusesc in aceeasi zi. Imi dau seama ca acele persoane stiau la ce sa se astepte si aveau totul pregatit, asa ca ma adresez voua care ati trecut prin faza cu packet 3:

imi puteti spune ce documente sunt necesare sa le am pt asta si de fapt ce se gaseste in packet 3 ?

Packet 3 will be mailed to your fiancee by the US consulate in Bucharest once they receive your case file. Once your petition is approved by USCIS(NOA2) it is sent to NVC where a new # is assigned and the case is forwarded to the beneficiary's consulate (in your case Bucharest).

The packet 3 contains a 'checklist' of what documents you need to prepare in order to be ready for the visa interview. There will be instructions on filling out the visa application, instructions on how and where to take passport photos (the size is according to US passport specifications, not European ones), instructions on completing the I-134 Affidavit of Support, and also where to go for the medical exam. Instructions are also included as to the cost of the visa (and where to pay it) and the cost of the medical exam.

trebuie sa ii spun logodnicii sa imi trimita dinainte un 1-134? si un W2 ? si tax returns? pe cati ani ? 3 ani sau 1 an e deajuns? sau poate doar sa trimita o declaratie notaraizata cu cat castiga pe an?

The I-134 and instructions can be downloaded from the USCIS.gov web page (just scroll down until you find it on the 'Immigration Forms' page). The USC has to complete this, get it notarized and include a letter of employment and previous years' income tax returns. Here again the packet 3 will tell you how far back you must go....some consulates want to see 3 years back, while for some only the last years' IRS filing is sufficient.

In addition to the official 'forms' the USC will also want to send all evidence (phone bills, letters, photos, etc.) showing the continued relationship. The foreign fiancee will need to take said evidence with him/her to the interview.

As far as preparation, you can certainly put together the relationship evidence and have the I-134 ready...but you really only want to send these things after you receive your NOA2 so that you send the most recent information. You may want to get in touch with any VJ member who has gone through the Bucharest consulate and they may have the addresses of the places in Bucharest where you can get the passport photo done...but again the photo must be recent so you want to wait until after your petition is approved here to take the photos.

In legatura cu vaccinurile: ma duc la doctorita de familie si ea imi da toate vaccinurile care le-am facut si apoi este suficient doar sa merg la un control medical cu o zi inainte de interviu?

The medical exam can only be done through one of the doctors specified by the consulate....you will receive a list of these doctors in your packet 3. For the exam, I would take your vaccination records with you. The doctor will then determine what, if any, vaccinations are needed and will administer them.

tot in legatura cu vaccinurile: mai stiti cam la ce suma s-ar ridica controlul medical cu vaccinuri cu tot?

The cost varies. My husband's medical exam cost somewhere between $100-200. That was a little over a year ago, in Budapest, not Bucharest, but it can give you an idea of the cost.

din cate am citit pe forumuri exista un vaccin numit Gardasil, dar s-ar parea ca este numai pentru fete, este adevarat? exista diferente intre vaccinurile pt baiat si cele de fata?

Gardasil is a vaccine administered to women under the age of 25 (I think) to guard against HPV one of the viruses that has been linked with cervical cancer. A male fiancee would not be administered this vaccine. I am not sure what different vaccines are administered...but I think you can find the various vaccines that will be needed if you search somewhere on the Dept. of State's website.

Please see further info here:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3745.html

sa ii spun logodnicei sa imi trimita un i-134 completat si legalizat si un I-864 ? sau ajunge doar I 134 ?

For the K-1 visa, the I-134 is necessary. The I-864 will be needed later, after marriage and when the AOS is applied for.

nu stiu la cate veti putea sa imi raspundeti dar la care puteti raspunde astept sa imi spuneti mai ales din proprie experienta

Good luck,

-P

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

wow.. thanks alot... now that's a good reply... thanks

great help..

blessings...

In Christ alone my hope is found;

He is my light, my strength, my song;

This cornerstone, this solid ground,

Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
Salutare...

Huh ? I had a Romanian boyfriend in college. :unsure:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.