Dennishiella

i was wrong.......in ref to my previous post..

17 posts in this topic

guess it wasnt really the way i said it was :crying: .she gave me her green card and passport before she left so i wouldnt think that ive been fooled.im so sorry if i had you guys involved and confused in this matter,i was so mad and had too much stuff on my mind when i posted this matter,once again,please excuse my "kid like'behavior...have a good day and GOD bless.... :innocent:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
guess it wasnt really the way i said it was :crying: .she gave me her green card and passport before she left so i wouldnt think that ive been fooled.im so sorry if i had you guys involved and confused in this matter,i was so mad and had too much stuff on my mind when i posted this matter,once again,please excuse my "kid like'behavior...have a good day and GOD bless.... :innocent:

mmm ok so does this mean she really just is taking a break from everything? im really confused :whistle:

Oh, well! what can I say? so it`s the other side of the story!!!! We people sometimes have emphatic opinions without good reasons and it`s sometimes unfair on one`s side. Anyway, there are always chances and you too can work things out. I hope you are okay now. Good luck to both of you and God bless!

bYG2g6k.jpgbYG2m4.png

Sent - July 5, 2011(California Service Center)

Received - July 7, 2011

Check cleared - July 12, 2011

Removal of the Conditional Status ( approved Sept. 9, 2011)

10 Years Green Card Received (Sept. 15, 2011)

mmm ok so does this mean she really just is taking a break from everything? im really confused :whistle:

i am confused myself(lol).......but everythings been working out the way a couple should be for now.GOD bless

lesson learned...

never make decisions or make conclusions when you're angry.. ;)

"i don't know much about love but i know that i love him.."

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I only glanced through the other thread. All I can say is it that although you posted that she used you, you also came on and posted that you were wrong. It takes a big person to admit they made a mistake, so kudos to you. :thumbs:

Good luck in your future, and remember to wait for things to cool down before making judgement calls. As Jomo's girl stated, you were speaking out of hurt. But that sometimes causes more damage.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

"but everythings been working out the way a couple should be for now" - from your comment, i would assume that you are working out your differences and going towards a compromise.

Praying for your relationship.

i am confused myself(lol).......but everythings been working out the way a couple should be for now.GOD bless

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

"but everythings been working out the way a couple should be for now" - from your comment, i would assume that you are working out your differences and going towards a compromise.

i guess you can say that.......

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

i guess you can say that.......

So, are the two of you together again? You continue to confuse us.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

And you said she also gave you her passport before she left? That is also confusing.

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

And you said she also gave you her passport before she left? That is also confusing.

sorry,she gave me just the greencard..

sorry for all the confusion i had caused.yes we are together again.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just because she is not US citizen, you assumed that she was only after the greencard??? I hate to burst your bubbles but this is not the only time that you guys will fight. You married a human... she has feelings too (she gets happy, lonely, homesick etc!) and you must not be perfect yourself... so before you judge your wife here in Visajourney...well I should just shut up now...

• 1 month later...

i hope your wife can read that post....think before you post something like that bcoz it really hurts and painful if your wife finds this out.

God bless.

CITIZENSHIP 06-19-2013 Sent N400 Application (Chicago Lockbox)

06-21-2013 USCIS received my N400 application

06-25-2013 USCIS mailed the NOA1

06-28-2013 USCIS mailed the Biometrics appt

07-01-2013 Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt letter

​07-15-2013 Biometrics Appt.

08-27-2013 Interview/Test passed

10-07-2013 Oath taking

IR-5 MOM AND DAD

02-20-2014 mailed I-130 for my parents

02-24-2014 USCIS received the I-130 docs

03-17-2014 USCIS approved the petition (took 15 days, weekdays only)

03-25-2014 USCIS shipped the approved case to NVC

04-02-2014 NVC received the papers (6 days from the approval date)

05-01-2014 Got the 2 case numbers. (21 days)

05-07-2014 Got an email & paid the AOS fee (4 days); DS-261(Choice of Agent) sent

05-09-2014 AOS status "PAID" (2 days from the date the was paid)

05-22-2014 AOS docs delivered in NVC

06-27-2014 RFE for I864 and I864A (i left the Place of residence blank, 26 days from the date they received the AOS)

06-28-2014 Mailed the corrected forms to NVC

06-30-2014 NVC received the AOS corrected forms

07-01-2014 Received IV Bill Invoice, paid.

07-02-2014 PAID status of the mother

07-07-2014 PAID status of the father

07-08-2014 Mailed the supporting docs

07-10-2014 Supporting docs arrived at NVC

07-11-2014 Submitted DS260 of mother

07-13-2014 Submitted DS260 of father

09-04-2014 Called NVC and the lady said CASE COMPLETE! (136 days total from the day they received the I-130)

09-11-2014 Received an email regarding the Interview (5 days from the day the case was completed)

09-15-2014 Status "In Transit" inCEAC

09-16-2014 Status "Ready" CEAC

10-03-2014 Interview/AP/USEM (no record of their medical,DAD needs to get an NBI explanation letter&new NBI clearance with his "aka"

10-8-2014 Mom called St Lukes and asked about the medical results, they said they submitted it already back in June

10-10-2014 Mom mailed the NBI Clearance of my dad

10-14-2014 NBI clearance delivered in USEM

10-06-2014 Visa Issued CEAC

10-09-2014 Got an email that my dad's visa was issued

10-14-2014 Visa delivered 11-29-2014 POE

12-08-2014 SS Card arrived

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

i hope your wife can read that post....think before you post something like that bcoz it really hurts and painful if your wife finds this out.

God bless.

It amazes me that alot of Americans think that everyone overseas is after a greencard. I traveled aroun dthere for 3 years and never met anyone that wanted to come live here. Granted I was in the telecom business, so I guess they all decent jobs. If it wasnt for my job here, I would be back in Thailand.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bangkok, Thailand

Marriage : 2006-11-08

I-130 Sent : 2008-02-22

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-03-10

I-129F Sent : 2008-04-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-04-14

I-129F touched: 2008-05-06

I-130 touched: 2008-05-09

I-129F approved 2008-09-05

I-130 approved 2008-09-05

NVC received 2008-09-12

Pay I-864 2008-10-08

Pay IV bill 2008-10-08

Receive Instruction 2008-11-05

Case Complete 2008-11-18

Medical 2009-01-19/20 passed

Receive Pkt 4 2009-01-30

Interview 221g 2009-02-23

Second interview 2009-03-02 Approved

POE DFW 2009-03-07

Received SS card 2009-03-17

Received GC 2009-04-01

Done for 3 years or 10 years. Haven't decided yet.

(I'm going for the IR-1 and blowing off the K-3. Even if it takes an extra couple months, it's worth it to not have to deal with USCIS again)

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Note:

Please fill out I-130, wait 6 months for approval, then 3 more months for an interview. (Unless of course we've bombed your country into the stone age, then you qualify for expedited processing.)

Welcome to the USA!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.