chaingang

AP FROM LAST 18 months

21 posts in this topic

Okay guys, enough! Chaingang was just voicing his frustration with the visa process and his experience I believe is grounds for being upset. He has waited a long time and I know he must be faced with the conflict between the love he has towards an American and the love he has for his country. Let's not play the whose country is better game. Being separated from the person you love for such a long period of time causes you to go through all kinds of guilt, resentment, anger, jealousy, and hopelessness. We all know this, so let's be tolerant towards one another and our views please.

I'm not playing any games at all. He was quite civil in his last few replies and I learned a bit about his country. I let him know how I felt about a few points he made and he did the same.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Let us not speak before we know the true facts about all sides. Thank you those of you who shown understanding and tolerance. It is truly difficult to realize another's situation. We believe what we are conditioned to believe, this depends on what information we are exposed to. But because one country's media shows one side does not mean the other country and their media is wrong. It takes a truly intelligent person to decipher the truth among so many lies. Yes we become upset and yes we need to vent, but it is better to do it with reasonable gestures and it is better for those reading the vent to take a step forward to understand why the way the words are put by the ventor are either harsh or unreasonable.

This world is a tough one, and we have so many differences. It's a thought - if you were just born in a different geographical location, how different you opinion of the world would be. As humans we should look outside of what we are told to believe, veer away from bias and look beyond the tiny countries we live in compared to the larger scope of the world.

Each of you here are here for a common cause - to reunite with loved ones from afar. Let's keep our focus on that. I have become close to many of you here, individually. I am grateful to meet such wonderful people. I may or may not agree because I do not believe we can change human minds from what they are conditioned to believe, but I encourage everyone and myself to be better, to be more open and be thankful that the US still has the amount of freedom that it does. Though things are not perfect, they are better here than any nation I can think of. I am not talking about the money or the false form of freedom, but of the way we are able to work our way to a life we dream of with determination and hard work, which is virtually impossible in many other nations. In the US, brilliance and hard work is paid off, my father, an immigrant, was able to get a white-collar job here, make a good living, and all through hard work, he was able to do this while it would be virtually impossible in South Asia where millions of qualified men are poor and jobless. So despite many many things that may pose as disagreeable about this nation, I love the US for being my home, the best there is right now. Of coarse there will be disagreers, but these are my thoughts.

I pray that my husband will come here because I cannot readily go there as I have begun my college education and have to pay back loans and finish my degree here. Right now my only option is to have my husband here. He tells me if I had to go live with him, would I? The answer is, yes. I would not love a empty life and a good career, rather a life with love and dreams with my husband who has sacrificed so much for me.

I believe every single one of us are extremely intelligent because we are able to understand another culture, or that of our own which we had not known to give ourselves the opportunity to find love in another country. I know that the pain of this separation gets the best of us. But we are overall able to step back and regain our sensibility.

I am sending you all my prayers and hoping every moment to be reunited with my husband. I pray you all will be reunited with your loved ones as well.

God bless,

Tam

Edited by tammy2688

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Okay guys, enough! Chaingang was just voicing his frustration with the visa process and his experience I believe is grounds for being upset. He has waited a long time and I know he must be faced with the conflict between the love he has towards an American and the love he has for his country. Let's not play the whose country is better game. Being separated from the person you love for such a long period of time causes you to go through all kinds of guilt, resentment, anger, jealousy, and hopelessness. We all know this, so let's be tolerant towards one another and our views please.

Wise words :thumbs: . We should always look at why we believe what we believe. Nothing seems ridiculus anymore when you do the research and find the facts of both sides.

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: Timeline

Wise words :thumbs: . We should always look at why we believe what we believe. Nothing seems ridiculus anymore when you do the research and find the facts of both sides.

Tammy u know how to talk , this is great thing about you , and here all with out you don't know even know what they talking about , any ways May Allah show them right path

but hat's off to you and keep on thinking , talking like this , you encourage people , you sympathize with them and u share their grief with them ,

Thank you to you for that

your brother

Chaingang

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guinea
Timeline
Tammy u know how to talk , this is great thing about you , and here all with out you don't know even know what they talking about , any ways May Allah show them right path

but hat's off to you and keep on thinking , talking like this , you encourage people , you sympathize with them and u share their grief with them ,

Thank you to you for that

your brother

Chaingang

Chaingang, we agree on this one! :thumbs: Tammy, you really are a shining star and I'm thankful to have you as my new friend. :star:

I too pray that everyone will soon be reunited with their loved ones.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
I am in ap from the last 18 months now i was interviewed in March 2007 and it is sep 2008 , i feel great :whistle: , i am sure embassy this attitude has made sick alot of applicants :dance:

calling them , sending them emails , this is all Bll s***t , it is usless they dont listen nor they care , Dos people are also Robots , dont get fed up of repeating themselves , i am sure those people in dos will talk to their family in same way , if some one ask some info from them they will say same thing " i am sorry cant give u any info you are under ap/ar , i will let u know once ap is finished "

hahahahaha

guys /girls relax and chill dont make it your destiny if it is going to happen it will happen if it is not , no one can do a damn thing , but one thing is damn sure and i appreciate us embassy for onething indeed hat*s off to them " they know how to splits family and how to torture them "

lolz hahahaha

:dance:

guys/girls

have fun , relax and dont think too much , take it easy things will be fine i promise u this .:):devil:

I understand how stressful the immigration process is -- I do -- but this language and attitude is not good for anyone and really pulls down the beneficial nature of the site and community. Please consider this in the future and use this as a warning regarding this.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.