chaingang

AP FROM LAST 18 months

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I am in ap from the last 18 months now i was interviewed in March 2007 and it is sep 2008 , i feel great :whistle: , i am sure embassy this attitude has made sick alot of applicants :dance:

calling them , sending them emails , this is all Bll s***t , it is usless they dont listen nor they care , Dos people are also Robots , dont get fed up of repeating themselves , i am sure those people in dos will talk to their family in same way , if some one ask some info from them they will say same thing " i am sorry cant give u any info you are under ap/ar , i will let u know once ap is finished "

hahahahaha

guys /girls relax and chill dont make it your destiny if it is going to happen it will happen if it is not , no one can do a damn thing , but one thing is damn sure and i appreciate us embassy for onething indeed hat*s off to them " they know how to splits family and how to torture them "

lolz hahahaha

:dance:

guys/girls

have fun , relax and dont think too much , take it easy things will be fine i promise u this .:):devil:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Damn 18 months! I know how you feel about destroying families--I mean how can they really think you can develop a relationship like this--in complete limbo. I don't know if it is a ploy to see if maybe we all will actually split or not?

Oh, and hey--can you fill out your timeline so we can see your complete "journey" so far. It could help us with our own situations.

Visa Journey:

Marriage: July 6, 2007

I-130 Sent: August 7, 2007

NOA1: September 24, 2007

I-129F Sent: September 25, 2007

NOA1: October 9, 2007

NOA2: March 7, 2008

Packet 3: March 28, 2008

Interview: June 24, 2008

AP: June 24, 2008

10 months in AP--will this ever end?

Damn 18 months! I know how you feel about destroying families--I mean how can they really think you can develop a relationship like this--in complete limbo. I don't know if it is a ploy to see if maybe we all will actually split or not?

Oh, and hey--can you fill out your timeline so we can see your complete "journey" so far. It could help us with our own situations.

i am sure on one thing when i am daddy of 3 kids and i call them they will say case pending for Ap lol ahahaah, they believe bomb is stuck up in our @zz if we sit in plane we will explode , no embassy takes that much time like they do , and i hope same thing happens to them , i believe they love suffering , pain and torture and i hope one day it will rain down in their lives too.

bush and chenni go and F***k your self

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guinea
Timeline
i am sure on one thing when i am daddy of 3 kids and i call them they will say case pending for Ap lol ahahaah, they believe bomb is stuck up in our @zz if we sit in plane we will explode , no embassy takes that much time like they do , and i hope same thing happens to them , i believe they love suffering , pain and torture and i hope one day it will rain down in their lives too.

You know what, it's a priviledge for you to come to this country, it's not your God-given right. I am so offended by your negative and venomous comments. Have you forgotten why our officials are doing thorough checks on people who want to come here? Because several foreign nationals came here, blew up the World Trade Center, tried to blow up the Pentagon, and tried to blow up the White House. What they did was absolutely unforgivable and I for one do not want to see it happen again.

Every day I cry because I've been waiting for months to bring the love of my life here with me. Every day he's stuck in impoverished West Africa, half the time without electricity or running water. I am feeling this too as are many others, but there is still much to be thankful for.

You really ought to consider an attitude adjustment and stop insulting the place that you obviously so desperately would like to reside. Is there nothing you have to be thankful for? Try focusing on that for a while. Put some positive energy into the air and maybe it will come back your way.

You know what, it's a priviledge for you to come to this country, it's not your God-given right. I am so offended by your negative and venomous comments. Have you forgotten why our officials are doing thorough checks on people who want to come here? Because several foreign nationals came here, blew up the World Trade Center, tried to blow up the Pentagon, and tried to blow up the White House. What they did was absolutely unforgivable and I for one do not want to see it happen again.

Every day I cry because I've been waiting for months to bring the love of my life here with me. Every day he's stuck in impoverished West Africa, half the time without electricity or running water. I am feeling this too as are many others, but there is still much to be thankful for.

You really ought to consider an attitude adjustment and stop insulting the place that you obviously so desperately would like to reside. Is there nothing you have to be thankful for? Try focusing on that for a while. Put some positive energy into the air and maybe it will come back your way.

Respected Sister or brother

for your kind information my approach is positive , thats why i dont cry like you do daily , coz i know cry wont help no one .

BRAVE People dont cry.

regards to your comments on world trade Center , if your pointing Muslims for that , then you are opening here new debate , and you need to watch other things beside bush lies , go and search for other videos that is made by Americans not by any muslim , hindu or jew that is stating it was inside job.

if you are saying that coz of wtc u kill million of people in iraq , afghanistan and bombing My people in pakistan is justice with what happened in newyork , pentagon, then i surely belive that you think like your president.

i can give u links of hundereds of debates, videos, that is against bush lies, and what happened with wtc and pentagon ,

wake up dude u are day dreaming ,

I dont defend wat happened in wtc was right , yes it was wrong , innocents were killed and it should never happened in the first place , if 3000 killed there in newyork bush killed more than 1 million in iraq and half million in afghanistan and thousands are killed in iraq and afghanistan by so called war on terror,

innocents are killed every where no matter from where does he long , u will never hear that bush close relative , daughter being killed in iraq on both ends innocents are getting killed ,

so please stop acting like u dont know wat is going on in muslim world , u only discussed people in america that is killed , u never mentioned millions of people get killed by hitlor bush in our countries .

thats why you are suffering with ap and my other muslim brothers , coz they belive every muslim having name of Muhammad is terrorist and they check that guy from every dimension

so please wake up and please dont tell me why i am coming to usa i can give u full lecture on that

Do justice and u should think positive ......

chaingang

Why do you want to come to the US? If it is so bad here, stay where you are.

who the F**k r u ? making decision for me ? if i coming to us or not its my f****king problem not yours , if u cant hear the fact than dont write in my thread , i opened it u didnt , so buzz off

who the F**k r u ? making decision for me ? if i coming to us or not its my f****king problem not yours , if u cant hear the fact than dont write in my thread , i opened it u didnt , so buzz off

With your attitude, it's no wonder you've been waiting so long. We don't need people like you here or in the US. You reply to everyone with this attitude.

Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

With your attitude, it's no wonder you've been waiting so long. We don't need people like you here or in the US. You reply to everyone with this attitude.

i didnt know you are working for govt , lol , if u r so powerful go and fix your own problem , dont worry about mine , i am not sick of waiting , i am indeed enjoying , i dont cry like babies like you do , i am brave man and i fight till to the last bullet .

i mentioned facts about what is going on in the world and what bush did , i never mentioned american people or any one else only bush i mentioned

Today in my country coz of bush war , 9/11 happened wat the heck u know about terriosm , u have no idea how does it feel , when i today saw dead bodies in islamabad in merriott hotel . more then 60 people killed and 300 injured , u know why coz we are fighting bush war in our country ,

that was 3rd sucicide attack in one day in pakistan , our country is affected more than any country , but the problem is why would u care , its pour country , and here human has no value at all people killed in wtc were only human beings , thats why u will talk about them and will never mention what is going on in my country how badly it effected my country and my city .

when it starts in your home country then u will understand how does it feel ?

i didnt know you are working for govt , lol , if u r so powerful go and fix your own problem , dont worry about mine , i am not sick of waiting , i am indeed enjoying , i dont cry like babies like you do , i am brave man and i fight till to the last bullet .

i mentioned facts about what is going on in the world and what bush did , i never mentioned american people or any one else only bush i mentioned

Today in my country coz of bush war , 9/11 happened wat the heck u know about terriosm , u have no idea how does it feel , when i today saw dead bodies in islamabad in merriott hotel . more then 60 people killed and 300 injured , u know why coz we are fighting bush war in our country ,

that was 3rd sucicide attack in one day in pakistan , our country is affected more than any country , but the problem is why would u care , its pour country , and here human has no value at all people killed in wtc were only human beings , thats why u will talk about them and will never mention what is going on in my country how badly it effected my country and my city .

I believe human life has value everywhere. And you are correct, I can't imagine living under the conditions that you do. That doesn't give you the right to disrespect the people here who have tried to help and spport you. You have insulted some of them with your claims of toughness and braveness.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I believe human life has value everywhere. And you are correct, I can't imagine living under the conditions that you do. That doesn't give you the right to disrespect the people here who have tried to help and spport you. You have insulted some of them with your claims of toughness and braveness.

i dont and i will never insult some one nor i have right to insult some one , all i said in my start of topic that guys dont take it on heart , things will work all it needs is patience that was the bottom line thats it ,

i dont insult some one nor i have learned to insult some one , but if u r telling me to love bush no never , it will not happen in this world , he is the one who has destroyed everything .

My country , iraq afghanistan has become battle grounds there was nothing before sep 11 nor i heard about sucicide attack in my country and today if u go out of your home and u wont belive that u will come back alive , u cant stand where there are cops or law and enforcement agencies people , u cant stand in crowd , Taliban is major thread to us , they are spread every where , u dont know the facts from where i am coming from.

Sep 11 has changed our lives we are the biggest victim of terrorism all around the world and this is true no one can deny this

All i wished happiness for every one thats it , i have no hatred for any one except warmongers that is rums field bush, tony blair and our own ex president pervez mushraf i hope they all will rot in hell

Your government has played a big part in this too. They offered to help the US against the Taliban. If Pakistan is an ally of the US, the radicals are going to protest and terrorism inscreases. If Pakistan doesn't ally itself with the US, what happens? Do the countries problems go away? I am asking as I have no idea what your country was like years ago. Parts of your country support the Taliban and bin Laden and have made it a safe haven for him and his followers. He is probably living in Pakistan now. It isn't your fault or the fault of most Pakistanis, but you get caught in the middle. Osama and the radical Muslims in that part of the world are out to destroy the US. And I know that the majority of Muslims are not radical or evil.

No innocent people should have to suffer, but unfortunately that is not the case and has never been the case in any war or conflict in history. By discussing this civilly, you can help us to learn your peoples point of view.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Okay guys, enough! Chaingang was just voicing his frustration with the visa process and his experience I believe is grounds for being upset. He has waited a long time and I know he must be faced with the conflict between the love he has towards an American and the love he has for his country. Let's not play the whose country is better game. Being separated from the person you love for such a long period of time causes you to go through all kinds of guilt, resentment, anger, jealousy, and hopelessness. We all know this, so let's be tolerant towards one another and our views please.

Visa Journey:

Marriage: July 6, 2007

I-130 Sent: August 7, 2007

NOA1: September 24, 2007

I-129F Sent: September 25, 2007

NOA1: October 9, 2007

NOA2: March 7, 2008

Packet 3: March 28, 2008

Interview: June 24, 2008

AP: June 24, 2008

10 months in AP--will this ever end?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guinea
Timeline
BRAVE People dont cry.

Wrong. People who are secure with themselves and not afraid to express their emotions cry.

regards to your comments on world trade Center , if your pointing Muslims for that , then you are opening here new debate , and you need to watch other things beside bush lies , go and search for other videos that is made by Americans not by any muslim , hindu or jew that is stating it was inside job.

I'm not "pointing" to anyone but I also believe the notion that the attack was "an inside job" is absolutely ridiculous.

if you are saying that coz of wtc u kill million of people in iraq , afghanistan and bombing My people in pakistan is justice with what happened in newyork , pentagon, then i surely belive that you think like your president.

I've never killed anyone in my life, and absolutely feel compassion toward innocent people who are suffering. Do not put words into my mouth. I never said what is happening in the middle east is just.

i can give u links of hundereds of debates, videos, that is against bush lies, and what happened with wtc and pentagon ,

Sure, and I can give you hundreds of links containing stories about alien abduction. It doesn't mean it's true.

so please stop acting like u dont know wat is going on in muslim world , u only discussed people in america that is killed , u never mentioned millions of people get killed by hitlor bush in our countries .

I know exactly what is going on in the Muslim world. My fiance is Muslim and we discuss it on a regular basis. I mentioned what happened in America simply because you continue to insult our country in spite of the fact that you so badly want to come here.

Do justice and u should think positive ......

I think my attitude is a heck of a lot more positive than yours, tears and all. Best of luck to you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.