GaryC

And now for something completely different

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Gary, those pictures are gorgeous. I love the ones of Luz taken from within the tree.

Charles,

What is that "tri-pod" looking thing in your yard? A deer stand?

a 55 gallon drum with a timer at the bottom. fill it up with corn, set the timer for whenever you want, how many times a day, duration of the time on, and watch the deer come running. it holds about 250 pounds of corn kernels.

i use it during the winter to supplement their food.

Why Charles, I think...you might be...A BLEEDING HEART! ;)

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Charles,

a 55 gallon drum with a timer at the bottom. fill it up with corn, set the timer for whenever you want, how many times a day, duration of the time on, and watch the deer come running. it holds about 250 pounds of corn kernels.

That's really nice of you. :thumbs:

the apple trees have apples every other year, so during the years there are no apples i set it for 3 times a day in the early evening. i'll probably have it for 2 times a day this winter until the apples run out, then go back to 3 times a day.

Oh you mean , you just let the deer harvest all the apples? lucky them!

Looks like you have big tree there...got more pics of all the apple tree with the deer? :)

actually there's 3 apple trees out there, the other two are to the right out of the picture of the deer feeder.

Gary, those pictures are gorgeous. I love the ones of Luz taken from within the tree.

Charles,

Why Charles, I think...you might be...A BLEEDING HEART! ;)

shhh don't tell anyone!

What a nice picture of your fam Gary!

And charles, I'd never have thought (likes cats and deer) :blush:

i don't mind most wildlife in the yard. coyotes are another matter :angry:

and them darn kids! :ranting:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Awww....so nice to see Ate Luz and Robin! :thumbs::yes: Jinky and I watched the videos just now together, with little Joshua.

..............................................Jinky wants to say something...............

Hi Ate Luz, musta? Naku! ang swerte talaga natin, pareho tayong may mga sweet boys. Sabi ko nga kay Steven na you can really tell that Robin is soo sweet. Ayaw nyang umakyat kapa pataas, natakot! hehehhe! ganun din si Job. Busy na ang mga buhay-buhay natin! Whew! Kakapagud nga minsan! heheheh! We miss you all!

Thanks Steve! I just love watching them. They have so much fun and they are so goofy! :lol:

.................................................... Luz says:................................................

"Hello Guapa Doktora..talagang masuerte tayo..hindi lang sa mga anak natin pati na rin sa asawa :luv: ....maginhawa at masarap ang buhay may asawa pag naramdaman mo kung gaano ka kamahal at nirerespeto di bah? Sobrang busy din ako at nakakapagod din pero its worth it. Hey mas masuerte ka kasi tatlong guapings ang nasa iyo hahaha..baby Joshua is so cute! :luv: and kuya Job have that sweet smile of yours! :thumbs: Sana magkita-kita tayo someday. Balak namin sa susunod na bakasyon dyan kami pupunta sa inyo to see around California. Finger crossed. :)

Timeline
Charles,

He'll keep helping the deer to grow stronger until the day one crosses in front of our car (which happens quite often) without enough time to break and one of us get seriously hurt, then he'll learn that some dangerous animals are better dead.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
Charles,

He'll keep helping the deer to grow stronger until the day one crosses in front of our car (which happens quite often) without enough time to break and one of us get seriously hurt, then he'll learn that some dangerous animals are better dead.

is one deer named ... Hansel ... another deer named ... Gretel ? :unsure:

Timeline
Charles,

highly unlikely, unless you run into it within a mile of the house. deer don't wander very far, usually staying within a mile of where they were born.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!