yassmine2878

Monday, Monday

56 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Happy Monday everyone , Hope all of you are Okay :)

FEDX called me today to get my package lol , was looking for it since 4th Oct , the funny thing that my package was in UAE ( Dubai ) and Qatar :blink: weired . now its in Amman so i will get in tomorrow :D

Odai (F)

4th Aug ********** Duh me lol

i love the pictures

that one picture is just downright freaky :unsure::blink:

:blush: wants me to change it ? hehe

Culture Is The Most Important Thing in Creating Your Personality and to Make U Higher than the Sky or lower Than Earth

n674502295_188090_9757.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Jackie, Hows immigration looking? Do we think Ibrahim will be here before xmas? Oh are you gonna go to the chicago meetup if it goes thru? Im sooo down!!

Work was tiring, im happy to be home...cookin up some dinner then gonna watch a movie with the hubby..

zaid did great at the new sitter, shes in love with him!!

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Timeline

I would for sure go to a Chicago meetup. Jomo's girl will be in town in early Nov and needs a meetup place by the El...you know Chicago better than me, know any good restaurants up that way?

Immig is sucking lemons. I have had a flurry of activity with sending in the ds3032 and I paid the $70 but now and slowing down til we can come up with the rest of the money. I pray this weeks brings some good news from somewhere. I doubt he will get back before xmas :(

jJ

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
I would for sure go to a Chicago meetup. Jomo's girl will be in town in early Nov and needs a meetup place by the El...you know Chicago better than me, know any good restaurants up that way?

Immig is sucking lemons. I have had a flurry of activity with sending in the ds3032 and I paid the $70 but now and slowing down til we can come up with the rest of the money. I pray this weeks brings some good news from somewhere. I doubt he will get back before xmas :(

jJ

I hope everything works out for you Jackie and the process keeps moving fast for you. I will say dua for you as well.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Rainy Monday in Chicagoland ....man I am damp.

lulu ....what triggers the availability of paying the $400? The ds3032 or sending back the I864?

I hope you guys take alot of pics to share at the VJ meetup! I wish I could be there!

jJ

Are you paying Online (couldn't tell from your timeline)? if so, just keep checking the website. if not, then I would think DS3032....but my two bills were like 2 days apart online.

JJ did they get your DS3032?

"Haters are confused admirers, they can’t be or figure you out so negativity comes out [their] mouth.”

-Chad Ochocinco "85" - WR Cincinnati Bengals

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Happy Monday...it was tough getting up afetr having 4 days off!!

So after alll the babysitter confusion, at 5pm last night, I got the best phone call...my friends mom does in home and had 2 of her kids move on friday...so she had a spot for zaid....we hurried and went out and bought a pack n play, a walker, and a swing for her to keep at her house, and went to visit with her at like 7pm last night...I love her, sofyan loves her, and shes 2 blocks down the road, AND she only wants 25$ a day. HALLELUIA!! i contemplated quitting the bank yesterday bc i was soo terrified to leave him with a stranger, and now, its alll figured out..

Im working 10 hours overtime this week (wootwoot time and a half) it doesnt seem like much but its adding 2 hours to every shift so ill be working 10.5 hour shifts all week...i know its gonna be a killer, but, you can never pass up paid overtime..

theres talk of a chicago meetup in Off Topic.. :)

kelly

Glad to hear the babysitting worked out for you.

I might have to crash that Chicago party since 1) 3 out of staters are crashing mine :unsure: and there are 2 people I want to meet that live in that area. :dance:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Beautiful pix Star Dragon

I didnt know you were a photograper as well as a librarian! :star:

:blush::blush: I first read that as beautiful SIX PACK :unsure: I was like what the heck?? I need to get sleep. So excited to see my gabbie cakes and butterball tomorrow. We've been waiting a 1 1/2 yrs for this. :dance:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
Happy Monday...it was tough getting up afetr having 4 days off!!

So after alll the babysitter confusion, at 5pm last night, I got the best phone call...my friends mom does in home and had 2 of her kids move on friday...so she had a spot for zaid....we hurried and went out and bought a pack n play, a walker, and a swing for her to keep at her house, and went to visit with her at like 7pm last night...I love her, sofyan loves her, and shes 2 blocks down the road, AND she only wants 25$ a day. HALLELUIA!! i contemplated quitting the bank yesterday bc i was soo terrified to leave him with a stranger, and now, its alll figured out..

Im working 10 hours overtime this week (wootwoot time and a half) it doesnt seem like much but its adding 2 hours to every shift so ill be working 10.5 hour shifts all week...i know its gonna be a killer, but, you can never pass up paid overtime..

theres talk of a chicago meetup in Off Topic.. :)

kelly

Thats wonderful news Kelly !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.