9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi all,

We didn't login in this web site for many weeks.......We have had problems with our computer in the house.

I like my new life with my fiance. In the house I am the only woman!!!!!. I have 4 boys and my fiance SO!!!!!!!! I have 5 boys in my life now!!!!! and I am taking care of them. OHHHH MY GOD BIG JOB!!!!!. I like USA but I miss my peruvian food!!!!!! :crying: I am learning to eat american food :blush:

My fiance is a business man and all day is busy but he tries to enjoy every minute that he has and to be with us. For now I am a housewife :rolleyes: but the next week I will start my english class ( I speak english) but I want my english perfect........So I can get a good job here. They speak so fast so I don't understant sometimes :hehe: .

We have our license marriage. We will get married the first week of octuber :dance: . I know after wedding we have many papers to do.

Congratulation all the couples which are getting good news about this process. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi all,

We didn't login in this web site for many weeks.......We have had problems with our computer in the house.

I like my new life with my fiance. In the house I am the only woman!!!!!. I have 4 boys and my fiance SO!!!!!!!! I have 5 boys in my life now!!!!! and I am taking care of them. OHHHH MY GOD BIG JOB!!!!!. I like USA but I miss my peruvian food!!!!!! :crying: I am learning to eat american food :blush:

My fiance is a business man and all day is busy but he tries to enjoy every minute that he has and to be with us. For now I am a housewife :rolleyes: but the next week I will start my english class ( I speak english) but I want my english perfect........So I can get a good job here. They speak so fast so I don't understant sometimes :hehe: .

We have our license marriage. We will get married the first week of octuber :dance: . I know after wedding we have many papers to do.

Congratulation all the couples which are getting good news about this process. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

Welcome to USA and best wishes on your wedding day.

yep americans speak so fast particularly those african-american, they even open their mouth so small and sometimes its kinda hard to understand but the good thing for them they don't mind if you are grammaticall wrong as long as you can express yourself they will talk to you. You will be okey cause I know you have a supportive husband to guide about the USA culture. Don't shy to ask question if you don't know, consult the internet, you have in the right place ( Visa Journey) the friendly site where you can ask help and guidance.

Take Care and God bless!!

02-16-06- met online

07-20-07- first visit to phils

07-26-07-engagement

07-28-07- back to US

09-14-07- submitted I-129F

09-25-07- NOA1

10-25-07 -NOA2

11-01-07- My fiance got a letter from NVC that within 2 weeks Manila Consulate will send my Packet

11-20-07- Date of my Packet, actually the real one was earlier but it was sent somewhere, good thing my Fiance arrived to spent Thanksgiving day in Phils and we checked the status in Embassy.

11-23-07- Medical though the exact date was Nov. 29..

12-06-07- Interview

12-16-07- Visa in hand

01-16-98- Attended CFO

01-18-08- Arrived in USA , POE-Guam

03-16-08- Wedding

AOS

04-17-08- Submitted the AOS

04-24-08- NOA

05-13-08- Biometrics

05-27-08- Transferred to California

06-14-08- EAD card received

07-21-08- Date of AOS approval but got the letter July 24

No Interview, No RFE and Additional Vaccination( just used the SLEC medical docs)

07-22-08- Date of Permanent REsident CARd , got it July 29

07-31-08- apply for SSN

08-05-08-SSN delivery

01-12-09- First day of work(Thanks to Marielle and Mario)

Filed: Timeline
Hi all,

I'm happy for you both! Sounds very nice. One day I will post the same message! :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Felicidades !!!

Me alegro que estes bien aca y que te estas acustumbrando bien.

Espero que Luis tenga una experiencia tan buena como la tuya. :)

La entrevista sera en Octubre, todavia no sabemos la fecha.

Bueno, ya me voy porque tambien tengo 2 niñitos aca que me estan volviendo loca.

Cuidate ,

Suzy

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

You are so lucky!!!! I hope I can be with my baby boy very soon!!!! I am counting the days already...but tell me..was is hard to get through the interview??? did you go with your fiance??

mC8rWn810367-02.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Como estas Marilu?

Te comprendo, pero no te preocupes, no tienes que ser perfecta en el idioma Ingles para sobrevivir alla en EEUU. Sabes que aquel pais esta lleno de immigrantes que vienen de varias naciones alrededor del mundo ay hablan lenguas deferentes. Y se que tarde o temprano vas ser una experta en Ingles. Te deseo lo mejor y felicidades a vosotros! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

philippines-Flag.gifgolfer.gifcalifornia.gif

3014749141_d554587673.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS,

I'm peruvian too and I was very homesick the first year, I'm living here for 3 years already and I'm finally feeling better. There are not peruvian restaurants in your area??? 'cause in case you need the ingredients there is a good website www.labodegaperuana.com the prices are very different from the prices from Peru but it helps.

Good Luck!

Vi

sofsmile-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Good luck over here!.. It does take some adjusting to get used to the "food" for me, I don't think I'll ever get used to this food.. it just tastes so fake and processed sometimes? Not that I'm sayin it's all bad, it's not. Good luck with english, it's quite back to front but after you turn your brain inside out you'll get the hang of it and will probably end up speaking it better than most americans :lol:

Filed N400 11/7/16

Check (CC) Cashed 11/10/16

Text/Email NOA 11/16/16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
You are so lucky!!!! I hope I can be with my baby boy very soon!!!! I am counting the days already...but tell me..was is hard to get through the interview??? did you go with your fiance??

hello,

Yes I am lucky woman. The interview was very fast and easy. Before my interview we were so nervous waiting in the room thinking how mnay questions they would have for us, but when were in the office the looked our papers and pictures and he had two simples questions for us and after a few seconds he said " you were approved, good luck'. Yes, my fiance came for the interview. Good luck in your process. If you need help just let us to know and we will help you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.