lLeigh

Sept 2008 K1 VSC filers

922 posts in this topic

Same here :(

But if it goes by 3 weeks since RFE reply like in amberdima's case, we still got almost a week to go.

But since my baby's coming over on Friday, the excitement of seeing him again has taken over all other worries and anxieties. Can't wait :dance:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AOS timeline

I-485,I-765 & I-131 sent: 07-27-2009

Arrived at Chicago lockbox: 07-29-2009

NOA (for all 3): 08-03-2009

Transfer to CSC: 08-26-2009

Touched I-485: 09-01, 02, 03 & 04-2009

Biometrics appointment: 09-02-2009

AP received: 09-18-2009

EAD card received: 09-21-2009

AOS approved: 10-15-2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fed8ac68ff.png

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

But if it goes by 3 weeks since RFE reply like in amberdima's case, we still got almost a week to go.

But since my baby's coming over on Friday, the excitement of seeing him again has taken over all other worries and anxieties. Can't wait :dance:

Woo hooo! Has it been a long time since you saw him last? Im going to see Charles in 3 weeks so im super excited too.

so happy you have an upcoming visit. enjoy! noa2 coming soon......... :star:

hi September!! just want to let everybody know...i spent last night celebrating the noa2 at a REAL mexican restaurant with my best friend and some Negro Modelo...and tonight working HARD finishing up the papers I need to send Dima for the interview. I should be able to send him a big stack of papers on Monday! I also start my long-term sub position in a first grade classroom on Monday. So, all these months of depression and hating life have risen to another benchmark.

All of you who are still waiting...know that many have been in your shoes...many will be for a lot longer...but it all comes to an end---that leads to another endeavor---a never ending circle. good luck to everyone! :star:

Timeline
hi September!! just want to let everybody know...i spent last night celebrating the noa2 at a REAL mexican restaurant with my best friend and some Negro Modelo...and tonight working HARD finishing up the papers I need to send Dima for the interview. I should be able to send him a big stack of papers on Monday! I also start my long-term sub position in a first grade classroom on Monday. So, all these months of depression and hating life have risen to another benchmark.

All of you who are still waiting...know that many have been in your shoes...many will be for a lot longer...but it all comes to an end---that leads to another endeavor---a never ending circle. good luck to everyone! :star:

Yay i hope his embassy is speedy and schedules an interview fast!

Woo hooo! Has it been a long time since you saw him last? Im going to see Charles in 3 weeks so im super excited too.

So pleased for you. :dance:

I spent Thanksgiving with him and his family so it's only been about 3 months. Too long for us, but I feel guilty for moaning about it since some people haven't seen their SO for a lot longer.

Even though it just a weekend visit, we are so looking forward to it. I've been feeling so down about this NOA2 business so this will be the best cheer-up present he could have given me :)

Had a funny thing happen yesterday when I checked USCIS site. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked and under last updated there was a change in date! From 02/13/2009 to 08/08/2008 !!! Almost had a heart attack since we haven't even submitted our petition then! When I tried to click on the case number it would sign me out completely. After about half an hour it went back to normal, last updated 02/13/2009. How weird though! :wacko:

AOS timeline

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fed8ac68ff.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

YAYAYAYAY! Thank you yahweh!

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EACxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On February 26, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

I-129F mailed to VSC - 08/27/08

I-129F recieved at VSC - 08/28/08

Check Cleared - 09/02/08 (Case number on back of check, never mailed me NOA1)

Touched - 09/03/08

Touched - 09/23/08

Touched - 09/24/08 (I think it relates to my change of address request)

Approval notice - 02/26/09 (updated timeline)

Approval Hardcopy - 03/05/09

Left NVC - 03/05/2009

Interview - 05/19/2009

Entered USA- 08/03/2009

P.O.E. - Atlanta, GA

http://www.myspace.com/freethinkers

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

On February 26, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

Sincerely,

Well, CONGRATULATIONS and a good journey the rest of the Way.....

LUISH

CONGRATS!!!!

So pleased for you. Finally some good news, right?! :thumbs:

AOS timeline

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fed8ac68ff.png

Sincerely,

Congratulations, thats fantastic news!! :dance:

Sincerely,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

K1

09/11/08 - I-129F Sent
09/16/08 - I-129F NOA1
02/06/09 - I-129F NOA2
02/13/09 - NVC Received
04/06/09 - NVC Left
04/09/09 - Embassy Received
05/18/09 - Interview Passed/Visa Approved
05/21/09 - Visa Received (picked up at Fedex in Kiev)
05/28/09 - Entered U.S. via JFK
05/29/09 - Applied for SS#
06/08/09 - SS# Received in the mail
06/12/09 - Applied for a Marriage License
06/19/09 - Wedding Day
07/03/09 - SS# under new name received in the mail

AOS/EAD/AP
07/27/09 - I-485, I-765 & I-131 Sent
07/31/09 - Package arrived in Chicago
08/03/09 - NOA for all 3 forms
08/27/09 - Case transferred to CSC
09/02/09 - Biometrics appointment - Done
09/03/09 - EAD touched
09/04/09 - AOS touched
09/14/09 - AP & EAD approved - Card Ordered
09/18/09 - AP Received in the mail
09/21/09 - EAD Card received in the mail
09/25/09 - AOS Approved
09/29/09 - Green Card Sent
10/02/09 - Green Card Received.
12/18/09 - Got my Drivers License.

ROC
06/27/11 - I-751 Sent.
07/01/11 - NOA.
08/15/11- Biometrics appointment.
03/17/12- ROC Approved - No Interview.

Naturalization
01/21/15 - N-400 Sent

04/15/15 - Became a US Citizen

Timeline

Don't forget me, guys...it's been pretty busy week so far..and next week I am flying to Russia!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, guys, our interview is scheduled for 21Apr, we'll be doing a medical while I am with him in Moscow on Mar 13th.

That's my update.

All that are approved - congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesssss

NdLissandro, how did you info pass appt go? Did you you talk abt it?

Oh, guys..it's been forever for me...: since last May. outrageously forever...:(

So, wish me all the best...I'll still check up on you all next week to see the progress...

Keep postin...

Timeline

Wow it seriosuly takes too long to resume processing after an RFE.... Well maybe not, Im just super impatient. Get on it already VSC. ugh that place annoys me soo much. but Im glad to see they approved a late august filler about time!! And wow Wisdom, Im really surprised at how fast the interview was scheduled you are soo lucky!!

Timeline
And wow Wisdom, Im really surprised at how fast the interview was scheduled you are soo lucky!!

Thank you! But the interview takes place 2.5 months after NOA2 - that's pretty normal, pending your docs don't get stuck anywhere along the way.

Good luck, keep posting!

Timeline
Don't forget me, guys...it's been pretty busy week so far..and next week I am flying to Russia!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, guys, our interview is scheduled for 21Apr, we'll be doing a medical while I am with him in Moscow on Mar 13th.

That's my update.

All that are approved - congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesssss

NdLissandro, how did you info pass appt go? Did you you talk abt it?

Oh, guys..it's been forever for me...: since last May. outrageously forever...:(

So, wish me all the best...I'll still check up on you all next week to see the progress...

Keep postin...

Infopass appointment was on Feb 20th. Officer sent an e-mail to the VSC inquiring about my case and why it has not been reviewed. Feb26th, we got our NOA2.

Must have done something. haha.

I-129F mailed to VSC - 08/27/08

I-129F recieved at VSC - 08/28/08

Check Cleared - 09/02/08 (Case number on back of check, never mailed me NOA1)

Touched - 09/03/08

Touched - 09/23/08

Touched - 09/24/08 (I think it relates to my change of address request)

Approval notice - 02/26/09 (updated timeline)

Approval Hardcopy - 03/05/09

Left NVC - 03/05/2009

Interview - 05/19/2009

Entered USA- 08/03/2009

P.O.E. - Atlanta, GA

http://www.myspace.com/freethinkers

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.