True Love at Last

Please keep in MENA....GUSTAV !

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Salam to all the MENA ladies and Gents......I live in Kenner, just outside of New Orleans.....We felt the devastation in 2005 of Hurricane Katrina and now we are facing Hurricane Gustav....We are away from the storm with our beautiful baby and we can only pray that Allah will protect our home....Your prayers are needed in this time for all those facing this hurricane.........I know that I dont post very much but, I am always around and have been for some time.....You ladies are always full of encouragement and wisdom....Thank you and may Allah bless you all.

January 16, 2013 - I-129F Petition Sent USPS
January 22, 2013 - Petition Delivery Confirmed
January 25, 2013 - NOA1 Email and Text Confirmation
January 30, 2013 - "Touched" Alien Number Generated
January 31, 2013 - NOA1 Letter Received via "snail mail"
June 21, 2013 - Transferred from Vermont

July 6, 2013 - Actual Approval but error did not generate our NOA2

July 17, 2013 - Service Request via USCIS (6 months)

July 22, 2013 - Approval affirmed via USCIS.gov new NOA2 generated

August 2013 - NVC Case # Generated

August 28, 2013 - Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

September 2013 - Medical Complete

October 22, 2013 - Packet returned complete to Embassy via DHL

February 2014 - Interview letter received

March 24, 2014- Interview - EGYPT

April 4 & 7, 2014 - Case Touched Twice - Requested Expedite due to Beneficiary's Mothers Passing (4/1/14)

April 7, 2014 - Passport sent to Embassy via DHL

April 14, 2014 - VISA Received

April 18, 2014 - Flight to USA

July 11, 2014 - MARRIED!!!!

August ,2015 - AOS finally filed ;-)

August ,2015 - RFE

September 2015 - Returned RFE information

November ,2015 - EAD Approved

November ,2015 - EAD Received

December ,2015- AOS Approved

December ,2015- 2 year Green Card Received

November 13, 2016 my little brother passed away :-(

December ,2017 Lift conditions InshaAllah

Filed: Timeline

Fi amen allah!!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so glad that you are taking your family to safety and may Allah keep your home, family and friends safe!

(F)

Salam to all the MENA ladies and Gents......I live in Kenner, just outside of New Orleans.....We felt the devastation in 2005 of Hurricane Katrina and now we are facing Hurricane Gustav....We are away from the storm with our beautiful baby and we can only pray that Allah will protect our home....Your prayers are needed in this time for all those facing this hurricane.........I know that I dont post very much but, I am always around and have been for some time.....You ladies are always full of encouragement and wisdom....Thank you and may Allah bless you all.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Melody I pray that you and your family are safe and that your home survives another catastrophic blow w/ this hurricane. I will PM you my cell - I'm in BR and if you need *anything* don't hesitate to contact me. We are buckling down too, getting ready for this big daddy to blow in. Ramadan Kareem - may Allah keep you all safe and bless you & your family.

Noura

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I pray that everyone is safe from this storm!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

salaams and you're in our prayers...everyone pls remember everyone in your prayers and ramadan kareem.

shyflower, i just sent you a PM, we also left new orleans for atlanta...

I-485 , I-765, I-130: NOA1 : 1/23/2006

Biometrics 2/23/2006

Temporary EAD given for 1 month ONLY b/c of Infopass appt: 5/1/2006

Went back to renew EAD through Infopass: EAD card was not given "due to reasons we can't disclose"

5/3/2007: Confirmation that EAD is delayed due to background checks. (started to use the senator, ombudsman and was just a royal pain in the neck)

5/30/2007: EAD production ordered (after over 400 days of waiting!!! woo hoo!)

AOS Interview: 5/12/2008!!! FINALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/29/2008: card production ordered...918 days..can't wait to see that card!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

You are in my thoughts and prayers Shyflower! I pray you and your family will be safe ... your homes safe as well (but I am not really sure) about this. Please keep us in formed on your status and/or if we can help! It seems here on MENA people are so helpful, willing to help out! Noura, are you in the hurricanes way too? You are in my thoughts and prayers too!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sunflower - you and your family are in my prayers (L)

Me-N-Him - please stay safe and make sure your as prepared as can be, you will also be in my prayers (L)

Anyone else in Gustav's path - my heart goes out to you (F)

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Salam.......Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers...Alhamdulillah my brother stayed behind and is reporting that everything is ok...Alhamdulillah! We will return home Wednesday InshaAllah....I only hope for the best for all those effected by Hurricane Gustav...

January 16, 2013 - I-129F Petition Sent USPS
January 22, 2013 - Petition Delivery Confirmed
January 25, 2013 - NOA1 Email and Text Confirmation
January 30, 2013 - "Touched" Alien Number Generated
January 31, 2013 - NOA1 Letter Received via "snail mail"
June 21, 2013 - Transferred from Vermont

July 6, 2013 - Actual Approval but error did not generate our NOA2

July 17, 2013 - Service Request via USCIS (6 months)

July 22, 2013 - Approval affirmed via USCIS.gov new NOA2 generated

August 2013 - NVC Case # Generated

August 28, 2013 - Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

September 2013 - Medical Complete

October 22, 2013 - Packet returned complete to Embassy via DHL

February 2014 - Interview letter received

March 24, 2014- Interview - EGYPT

April 4 & 7, 2014 - Case Touched Twice - Requested Expedite due to Beneficiary's Mothers Passing (4/1/14)

April 7, 2014 - Passport sent to Embassy via DHL

April 14, 2014 - VISA Received

April 18, 2014 - Flight to USA

July 11, 2014 - MARRIED!!!!

August ,2015 - AOS finally filed ;-)

August ,2015 - RFE

September 2015 - Returned RFE information

November ,2015 - EAD Approved

November ,2015 - EAD Received

December ,2015- AOS Approved

December ,2015- 2 year Green Card Received

November 13, 2016 my little brother passed away :-(

December ,2017 Lift conditions InshaAllah

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
Salam.......Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers...Alhamdulillah my brother stayed behind and is reporting that everything is ok...Alhamdulillah! We will return home Wednesday InshaAllah....I only hope for the best for all those effected by Hurricane Gustav...

Glad to hear everything is fine. Inshallah you will find your home fine and can return with no delays.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.