juggernaut

question for anyone who got scammed by kazzan woman

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

my other account got banned and i dont know why cuz i was just trying to get information and help other people out......thats what this sight is all about right?!?! to help each other and get information?!?!?!?!! anyways its fine if mox dont want to answer why he got scammed and dont want to help out other people..........and maybe i was wrong about korat cuz he seems to know a lot about that story about mox getting scammed so maybe he is good guy after all..........but anyway i dont want to get banned again so PLEASE can someone share there stories about getting scammed from kazzan? the lady i am writing too seems very nice but i dont want to get green card scammed or get soaked for money ect ect. thank you for any help u can get me u guys rock

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

First, you need to learn how to spell.........Kazan

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

I got scammed by Shazzam, what ever made shaq think he could act, that movie was a complete waste of time. Is that the kind of story your looking for or do you want to know what store I rented it at and the day and time I watched it?

Thom n Elena

Arrived Grand Rapids 12/13/06

Finally Home

Married 12/28/06 Husband and Wife finally

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

Aleksandr arrives 8/29/07 7 lbs 19in

ROC

Filed April 21, Received NOA May 5,2009

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Biometrics Cancelled 6/29/09

Reschedule 7/22/09

Biometrics complete only 2 people in office wifey done in 15 min

Letter received New LPR Card in 60 days WOOHOO!!!!

LPR Card Received

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
my other account got banned
Isn't getting banned and then coming back under a different user id a violation of the TOS?? I'd report the post, but I'm not a narc. But maybe someone else will (:

and i dont know why cuz i was just trying to get information and help other people out......thats what this sight is all about right?!?! to help each other and get information?!?!?!?!! anyways its fine if mox dont want to answer why he got scammed and dont want to help out other people..........and maybe i was wrong about korat cuz he seems to know a lot about that story about mox getting scammed so maybe he is good guy after all..........but anyway i dont want to get banned again so PLEASE can someone share there stories about getting scammed from kazzan? the lady i am writing too seems very nice but i dont want to get green card scammed or get soaked for money ect ect. thank you for any help u can get me u guys rock
Dude...I don't normally rag directly on people. Usually I just attack their thoughts and ideas. But frankly, you are clueless. Do you think the scammers in Kazan have some special edge over the millions of other scammers out there? There are plenty of websites dedicated and devoted to documenting and detecting the scammers. Go read them. This site is dedicated to the visa process, not the wife shopping and scam detection process. While the two are somewhat related, the focus is quite different.

However, you seem to be a lazy sort of guy, so I'll make it very easy for you: never send her any money, never send her anything of real value, don't reveal any assets you may have and generally pay attention. Oh lookie, lookie, same advice that applies if you are dating someone right here in the good ole US of A. Here's another tip. Don't be in such a big hurry to get engaged and/or married. Don't go over there, meet for a week (or less) and come back an engaged or married man. I know this may come as a shocker, but you should work hard at getting to know her first. Strange, I know. Now, here's a tip - that may actually take a while. Even years!!! Finally, look for someone who knows English. Such a person will have a much better chance of being able to successfully communicate with you and, I know this will come as another shocker, it is communication, not the fitment of genitalia, that builds a successful relationship, esp. a cross-cultural one.

By the way, it is spelled "Kazan".

In related news - you are a fool for not wanting to hear about SUCCESSFUL relationships (referring to a previous post of yours). You know, there are things to learn there too!!! If you knew how a successful relationship worked, maybe it would help you detect scams and schemes. Think about that for a while.

Another tip to avoid getting scammed - stick with someone who is in your own age, looks and education range. In other words, if you wouldn't have a chance with the woman if she were an American you met locally because she is too young and/or too beautiful and/or two smart for you (this last one seems like a good possibility in your case), then keep shopping for someone closer to your own...skill set.

FWIW, I'm in a successful relationship with a woman from Kazan. In a couple of days we will have been married for 3 years and she will be applying for citizenship. So, maybe, just maybe, some of my tips are ones you might wish to consider.

Good luck!

AKDiver

Edited by akdiver

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
my other account got banned
Isn't getting banned and then coming back under a different user id a violation of the TOS?? I'd report the post, but I'm not a narc. But maybe someone else will (:

and i dont know why cuz i was just trying to get information and help other people out......thats what this sight is all about right?!?! to help each other and get information?!?!?!?!! anyways its fine if mox dont want to answer why he got scammed and dont want to help out other people..........and maybe i was wrong about korat cuz he seems to know a lot about that story about mox getting scammed so maybe he is good guy after all..........but anyway i dont want to get banned again so PLEASE can someone share there stories about getting scammed from kazzan? the lady i am writing too seems very nice but i dont want to get green card scammed or get soaked for money ect ect. thank you for any help u can get me u guys rock
Dude...I don't normally rag directly on people. Usually I just attack their thoughts and ideas. But frankly, you are clueless. Do you think the scammers in Kazan have some special edge over the millions of other scammers out there? There are plenty of websites dedicated and devoted to documenting and detecting the scammers. Go read them. This site is dedicated to the visa process, not the wife shopping and scam detection process. While the two are somewhat related, the focus is quite different.

However, you seem to be a lazy sort of guy, so I'll make it very easy for you: never send her any money, never send her anything of real value, don't reveal any assets you may have and generally pay attention. Oh lookie, lookie, same advice that applies if you are dating someone right here in the good ole US of A. Here's another tip. Don't be in such a big hurry to get engaged and/or married. Don't go over there, meet for a week (or less) and come back an engaged or married man. I know this may come as a shocker, but you should work hard at getting to know her first. Strange, I know. Now, here's a tip - that may actually take a while. Even years!!! Finally, look for someone who knows English. Such a person will have a much better chance of being able to successfully communicate with you and, I know this will come as another shocker, it is communication, not the fitment of genitalia, that builds a successful relationship, esp. a cross-cultural one.

By the way, it is spelled "Kazan".

In related news - you are a fool for not wanting to hear about SUCCESSFUL relationships (referring to a previous post of yours). You know, there are things to learn there too!!! If you knew how a successful relationship worked, maybe it would help you detect scams and schemes. Think about that for a while.

Another tip to avoid getting scammed - stick with someone who is in your own age, looks and education range. In other words, if you wouldn't have a chance with the woman if she were an American you met locally because she is too young and/or too beautiful and/or two smart for you (this last one seems like a good possibility in your case), then keep shopping for someone closer to your own...skill set.

FWIW, I'm in a successful relationship with a woman from Kazan. In a couple of days we will have been married for 3 years and she will be applying for citizenship. So, maybe, just maybe, some of my tips are ones you might wish to consider.

Good luck!

AKDiver

Well said :thumbs:

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Total agreement AK you stated what should be blindly obvious to "pseudonym"

Thom n Elena

Finally Home

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

ROC

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Reschedule 7/22/09

LPR Card Received

my other account got banned and i dont know why cuz i was just trying to get information and help other people out......thats what this sight is all about right?!?! to help each other and get information?!?!?!?!! anyways its fine if mox dont want to answer why he got scammed and dont want to help out other people..........and maybe i was wrong about korat cuz he seems to know a lot about that story about mox getting scammed so maybe he is good guy after all..........but anyway i dont want to get banned again so PLEASE can someone share there stories about getting scammed from kazzan? the lady i am writing too seems very nice but i dont want to get green card scammed or get soaked for money ect ect. thank you for any help u can get me u guys rock

:rofl: Are you kidding?? Bye bye now!

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

I think all that ####### above is hogwash.

You should e-mail the hottest one that will e-mail you back. If she agrees to meet with you, make sure she satisfies you sexually and then send her all the money she wants after that because you two are destined to be together. There's nothing like finding your true love on the other side of the world, especially when she's so hot.

You hit the jackpot here my man. Good job!

Oh, and don't forget to have three or four of them lined up. If they really want to get with you they won't have a problem doubling up. (Or tripling up!)

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

You should e-mail the hottest one that will e-mail you back. If she agrees to meet with you, make sure she satisfies you sexually and then send her all the money she wants after that because you two are destined to be together. There's nothing like finding your true love on the other side of the world, especially when she's so hot.

Oh, and don't forget to have three or four of them lined up. If they really want to get with you they won't have a problem doubling up. (Or tripling up!)

:rofl: Again - bye bye now!!!

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I think all that ####### above is hogwash. You should e-mail the hottest one that will e-mail you back. If she agrees to meet with you, make sure she satisfies you sexually and then send her all the money she wants after that because you two are destined to be together. There's nothing like finding your true love on the other side of the world, especially when she's so hot. You hit the jackpot here my man. Good job! Oh, and don't forget to have three or four of them lined up. If they really want to get with you they won't have a problem doubling up. (Or tripling up!)
Yeah, sure, why not?

Also, while you're over there, be sure to follow the example of Cam. While you're over there in Kazan looking for your soul make, be sure to partake in the services of the hot, hot, hot local prostitutes. No one will ever know, and it's your big chance to score with a major hottie. Besides, you know all of us have done it. As an added bonus, the prostitutes know who the scammer women are, so you can use them to do a background check on the nice girl(s) you're going over there to meet.

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Wow slim does your wife know how you feel maybe she has some friends who want to come over too, think of the possibilities? They could each get part time jobs and spend more than they make but they would always have someone to shop with. You could get a lot more fishin done.

Thom n Elena

Finally Home

AOS

Card Received 7/23/07

ROC

Biometrics 7/7/2009

Reschedule 7/22/09

LPR Card Received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Try visiting Kazan. Wear a large american flag muscle shirt around town. The chicks there dig on that. Carry lots of cash to flaunt around. Let the Russians know you are better then them. I gaurantee sucess !!!!

K1 Visa Process long ago and far away...

02/09/06 - NOA1 date

12/17/06 - Married!

AOS Process a fading memory...

01/31/07 - Mailed AOS/EAD package for Olga and Anya

06/01/07 - Green card arrived in mail

Removing Conditions

03/02/09 - Mailed I-751 package (CSC)

03/06/09 - Check cashed

03/10/09 - Recieved Olga's NOA1

03/28/09 - Olga did biometrics

05/11/09 - Anya recieved NOA1 (took a call to USCIS to take care of it, oddly, they were helpful)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.