Time to say goodbye

79 posts in this topic

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
The best thing to do is to move on and let God bring justice to your life. She doesn't deserve a good guy like you.

Remember, there's always a rainbow after rainy days. Cheer up! :)

Thanks !!!

and Thanks again everyone !!!

I love you all !!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
This is what i look like..........

1_441649615l.jpg

There's absolutely nothing wrong with you, don't even let anything she says or has said convince you otherwise.

She must be a really stupid girl because she lost something good. Don't stress, there's someone out there who's not shallow and who will actually appreciate having you in their life.

I had to learn that lesson the hard way, but I've finally found him :star:

Take care,

Suzy

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

move on and you will find the right person for you who will love you till the end

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Timeline

Well its been a couple of days and Im just taking it one day at a time.

I just tell myself why should I care ? she is there in the Philippines right now probably enjoying herself so why should I suffer.

thanks again everyone

God Bless.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sorry to hear about this. I think the reasons are somewhat hilarious and very shallow.

But, let's see what's the time can do for both of you. Who knows,after couple of days or weeks or months she will realize that despite of her physical judgment to you she will find herself that she still loves you. If she misses you, that means somehow you have touched her heart that she even herself hasn't aware of that because of she was occupied of thinking you're fat.

Tell her that you are willing to lose some weight.

Give it some shots for your relationship. Good luck.

My finacee and I got into a agruement.

When I told her to lay it all on the table she was honest enough to tell it all but in a bizarre way.

She came up with a list:

1. I turn her off with my looks.

2. She said that I am overweight.

3. She has forced herself to love me the entire time.

4. She really wants to help her family thats why she looked for an American

5. She can no longer take the fact that she was lying to me

6. She said im too fat for her.

So I ended it just a few minutes ago.............................

OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
Sorry to hear about this. I think the reasons are somewhat hilarious and very shallow.

But, let's see what's the time can do for both of you. Who knows,after couple of days or weeks or months she will realize that despite of her physical judgment to you she will find herself that she still loves you. If she misses you, that means somehow you have touched her heart that she even herself hasn't aware of that because of she was occupied of thinking you're fat.

When I told her to lay it all on the table she was honest enough to tell it all but in a bizarre way.

She came up with a list:

Sounds like a good idea but she is also using me for a meal ticket to help out her family.

Filed: Other Country: Wales
Timeline

She came up with a list:

Weight loss is easy.

Stupidity is Forever.

You can change.

She can't.

You don't need to change.

She does.

There's only one loser in this scenario, and it isn't you.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Love is out there for you. :star:

Taking it one day at a time is the best way to heal... and spending time with those who love you and appreciate you for who you are and what you have to offer.

Our teeny timeline:

Jan 23 '08 ~ met online

Mar '08 ~ 1st visit to Vancouver

May '08 ~ 2nd visit to Vancouver

Jun 08 ~ plans to move to the west coast!

Aug 8 08 ~ he moves to Bellingham

current ~ many trips back and forth across the border...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
is this normal for me not to fell sad right now but only to feel ANGER ?

yes, it's normal to feel pissed off. Dude, she gave you the high hard one and you had to bend over and take it like a man. Platypius had a good solution for you.

IMO you need to beat the sh!t out of something, to emotionally wring yourself out. Girls can cry, boys act it out physically.

Your ego has been trashed, your dreams have been dashed and your hopes have been smashed.

When you are ready to get on the horse again and if you have a hankering for another pinay the following link may help you. - http://www.filipinaheart.com

I truly am sorry for what you are going through and hope that after you finishing grieving that you DO find your "better half". :D

Si me dieran a elegir una vez más_____ Nos casamos: el 01 de Julio 2008

te elegiría sin pensarlo _______________ Una cita con una abogada para validar la info de VJ: el 24 de Agosto, 2008 (Ya ella me cree)

es que no hay nada que pensar_______ El envio del I-130: el 26 de Agosto 2008

que no existe ni motivo ni razón ______ Entregado a las 14:13 PM en el 26 de Agosto, 2008 en CHICAGO, IL. Firmado por V BUSTAMANTE.

para dudarlo ni un segundo ___________ La 1ra Notificación de Acción (NOA1): el 29 de Agosto 2008

porque tú has sido lo mejor ___________ El cheque al USCIS cobró: el 2 de Septiembre, 2008

que todo este corazón ________________ Un toque el 19 de septiembre, 2008

y que entre el cielo y tú

yo me quedo contigo

-Franco deVita

Timeline

Thanks everyone you guys are the Greatest !!!

She came up with a list:

Weight loss is easy.

Stupidity is Forever.

You can change.

She can't.

You don't need to change.

She does.

There's only one loser in this scenario, and it isn't you.

Point well taken

thnx

Timeline

Just to let everyone know that I am over her, there is no point mourning over this loss, she is not worth the pain and grief, so I woke up today feeling very happy to know that I was spared with the problems.

thanks everyone

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just to let everyone know that I am over her, there is no point mourning over this loss, she is not worth the pain and grief, so I woke up today feeling very happy to know that I was spared with the problems.

thanks everyone

it was better u knew it earlier than knowing it later when she already have used u to come to america and get greencard and everything..u deserve someone better..God bless!

Love is an unexpected thing...and when it arrives grab it with all ur heart....it may pass u jsut once.......

1_217966694l.jpg

11.20.07 : mailed I130

01.23.08 : NOA1

04.21.08 : mailed I129F

04.22.08 : NOA1

05.14.08 : NOA2 both for I 130 and I 129F

06.26.08 : medical exam 2nd day PASSED!!

07.09.08 : interview day! PASSED! PINK SLIP!

07.15.08 : visa on hand!!!

08.01.08 : POE SFO (home with my papi!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.