rosal548

Time to say goodbye

79 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My finacee and I got into a agruement.

When I told her to lay it all on the table she was honest enough to tell it all but in a bizarre way.

She came up with a list:

1. I turn her off with my looks.

2. She said that I am overweight.

3. She has forced herself to love me the entire time.

4. She really wants to help her family thats why she looked for an American

5. She can no longer take the fact that she was lying to me

6. She said im too fat for her.

So I ended it just a few minutes ago.............................

OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
:o

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Good morning!

Oh Jason, Im so sorry :( !!!

Edited by Alexandra_v

2008-05-06 I-129F sent

2008-05-10 Delivered to NVC 3:12pm

2008-05-20 NOA1

2008-05-23 Touched

2008-06-26 Touched

2008-06-27 Touched

2008-09-07 NOA2

2008-09-11 Received at NVC

2008-09-12 Left NVC

2008-09-18 Consulate received

2008-09-25 Pkt3 Received

2008-09-28 Pkt3 Returned

2008-09-30 Pkt4 Received

2008-10-09 Interview

2008-10-13 Medical

2008-10-24 Visa Received

2008-10-30 Fying home to my Jonathan

When I told her to lay it all on the table she was honest enough to tell it all but in a bizarre way.

She came up with a list:

I am sorry to hear that but that's not LOVE because LOVE is unconditional..Hope you will find your true happiness someday

2_950692851l.jpg

October 24, 2007 - we met online ( Cherry Blossoms)

February 24, 2008 - He came to the Philippines to finally meet me!

February 26, 2008 - He proposed to me and I said YES!

March 4, 2008 - Flew back home ( US )- sad

K1 timeline:

April 7, 2008 - sent I-129f to VSC

April 10, 2008 - VSC received petition

April 18, 2008 - NOA1 hard copy received

May 9, 2008 - touched

July 14, 2008 - touched

July 15, 2008 - NOA2 (99days)

Aug.14-15,2008-Medical PASSED

Aug.22,2008- Interview PASSED (Pink Slip Only)

Aug.29,2008- VISA ON HAND

Sept.3,2008- POE Houston TX

October 25, 2008 - Officially Mrs. Eaton

AOS Timeline:

March 10, 2009 - AOS package sent to USCIS via FedEx

March 12, 2009 12:21pm - AOS package delivered to USCIS

March 20, 2009 - Check cashed

March 21, 2009 - NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765

March 24, 2009 - Received Biometrics Appointment

April 4, 2009 - Case transferred to CSC

April 7, 2009 - Biometrics appointment is done

May 4, 2009 - AP approval notice received

May 8,2008 - EAD received

June 3, 2009 - Welcome notice from CRIS via email

June 8, 2009 - Receive hard copy of welcome notice on the mail

June 15, 2009 - Card production ordered

June 27, 2009 - Green Card on hand ( 2 years )

I am sorry to hear that.. It really hurts to hear such words especially if you love somebody so true. Hmmm.. she might just be stressed? Or you think she didn't really love you? Hope you could still patch things up.. I do not know how your love story started but just in case, think that some things are not meant to be.. There are certain things that could break us into pieces but will eventually turn us into a better person..

Keep the faith..

Edited by CaNdiD wiTcH

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Timeline

She came up with a list:

I am sorry to hear that but that's not LOVE because LOVE is unconditional..Hope you will find your true happiness someday

thanks

but its better i find out now then later so i look at it as a blessing in disguise

Timeline
I am sorry to hear that.. It really hurts to hear such words especially if you love somebody so true. Hmmm.. she might just be stressed? Or you think she didn't really love you? Hope you could still patch things up.. I do not know how your love story started but just in case, think that some things are not meant to be.. There are certain things that could break us into pieces but will eventually turn us into a better person..

Keep the faith..

I dont think this number she pulled on my can be patched up. Those are damaging words and Its forever with me, what she just did scarred me for life.

Keep the faith..

I dont think this number she pulled on my can be patched up. Those are damaging words and Its forever with me, what she just did scarred me for life.

Ok.. I do understand.. I agree with what you said, it is better that you have known the truth now than find it out later.. Perhaps, there is somebody out there for you. Somebody who will love you with no conditions. Who will love you for who you are not for what you are nor what you can be. I remember this quote and if it would help you then please bear it in your mind..

"Sometimes we would meet few "WRONG PEOPLE" for us to appreciate "THE RIGHT ONE" when that time comes.

Believe me, when you meet the woman who is destined to be your life time partner, you would realize her value more because of this incident.

Good Luck...

Edited by CaNdiD wiTcH

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Timeline

Keep the faith..

Ok.. I do understand.. I agree with what you said, it is better that you have known the truth now than find it out later.. Perhaps, there is somebody out there for you. Somebody who will love you with no conditions. Who will love you for who you are not for what you are nor what you can be. I remember this quote and if it would help you then please bear it in your mind..

"Sometimes we would meet few "WRONG PEOPLE" for us to appreciate "THE RIGHT ONE" when that time comes.

Believe me, when you meet the woman who is destined to be your life time partner, you would realize her value more because of this incident.

Good Luck...

thanks !!!

I dont know where to go from here, what to do, its as if like i am going to be going nuts, going to lose my mind. What do i do ?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline

She came up with a list:

Hi..

I am glad that you finally found that shes not really into you..

Sometimes I feel bad for the americans who find a filipino like that who are trying to use them for financial purposes.. But this is what I will tell you.. Any countries has bad apples and oranges.. Let me tell you why, some Filipinas are really honest with their feeling as they really fall in love with the person easily, but on the other hand, the american guy is opposite to her.. Some are married and some are just want something else and lying about their feelings..

Just count this as a blessing.. that you found it early.. this will give you enough time to realize and decide.. and hope you will find a good woman next time, whatever country she came from.

God bless.

Edited by Completely
jamesfiretrucksg2.th.jpgthpix.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

She came up with a list:

Oh my!!! Sorry to hear that!!!

Oh my...oh my...I have a fiance as big as you too and it doesn't matter for/to me...instead I love him so much with all my life!!!

MOVE ON!!! and HAVE FAITH you will find the RIGHT GIRL for you GOD have prepared...Don't be scared don't quit

Edited by Rodge & Ninfa

ea924d6b6b.png

FILING FOR LIFTING OF CONDITION

thanks !!!

I dont know where to go from here, what to do, its as if like i am going to be going nuts, going to lose my mind. What do i do ?

Give yourself time to mourn or cry first. It helps. Do not resist the pain. Do not be in self denial that you are hurt (we have the tendency to be that way). It wouldn't help you overcome the situation if you wouldn't accept that fact. But do not be drowned to loneliness. They said we have the capacity to turn negative things into positive one. Concentrate on some other things like work, hobbies or friends. To make yourself feel better just say to yourself "it is her lost not mine". Talk to a person who is so close to you. Just to unload everything..

Timeline

She came up with a list:

Hi

I am sorry that this happen to you. She said some very hurtful things about you. I know that would crush me.

I dont think you are overweight at all, you look like you have a strong body with a lot of meat on you. so dont worry what she says..

good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.