Stryker

Problem with USCIS 's website!!

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hi everyone,

It seems like if there's a problem with USCIS's website.

the application status was not updated, neither was the time line. :blink:

i have received my AP last week and it still show "Pending" on the website.

Anyone have an idea about what's going on? :unsure:

24 July 2007: 129-F sent to Texas Service Center

16 August 2007: Application received at Vermont Service Center

22 August 2007: NOA1 Received

11 December 2007: NOA2 Received

04 January 2008: Packet 3 Received

26 January 2008: Packet 3 Sent

30 January 2008: Packet 3 Received at the US Embassy

15 February 2008: Packet 4 Received

03 April 2008: Interview at the embassy

04 April 2008: Visa Issued

03 June 2008: Entered the USA through Houston POE

18 June 2008: Happily Married

--------------------------------------------------------------

18 June 2008: Applied for adjustment of status

19 June 2008: Applications received at Chicago lockbox

28 June 2008: NOA1 Received but last name was misspelled :(

30 June 2008: Have sent a complain to NBC about my misspelled name

30 June 2008: Called NSC to complain about my name misspelled

04 July 2008: received a letter from NBC stating that my first name was corrected on I-485,

my first and last name are misspelled on their letter.

04 July 2008: Called NSC to complain, forwarded to a supervisor who checked my name on USCIS

database.The name are correctly spelled.

15 July 2008: Taken biometrics - corrected my name on screen while being taking finger print.

25 July 2008: Got NOA my case was transferred to CSC - Name was spelled correctly

25 August 2008: AP approved

29 August 2008: EAD received by mail

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

They update the proccessing times to Aug. 15th. However the USCIS website is having issues from a while back. I received my NOA on August 8th and I still can see my case online. Its says case doesn't exist. I talked to someone at the USCIS and he told me there is a problem with their site and sometimes they'll have problems like:

- Case cannot be retrieved

- Case doesn't exist or is invalid

- Cases are updated

- Some cannot log into their accounts

Don't let the choices chose you, chose the choices that you want.

Timeline

Thats so nice...we spend thousands to adjust status and they can't hire someone to take care of their servers. What other problems have you heard?

Thats so nice...we spend thousands to adjust status and they can't hire someone to take care of their servers. What other problems have you heard?

Just that there has been a problem with the program hence the late update and the lack of info coming through cris.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

yes, I called up USCIS yesterday and a rude supervisor told me that they have a problem on website. Well, I wonder why they cannot fix it. We all pay so much money and now the system has trouble. Give me a break!

I decided not to care too much. It just makes me go angry. Everyday, I am soo bored. I do not have to go to school ( I have a BA already) and I cannot work. I have no child,so our house is clean. What do you do while you are waiting for the response from USCIS?

7/19 AOS package has been mailed

7/21 AOS package was arrived in Chicogo.

7/28 NOA1 for AOS, EAD, AP

8/15 Biometric done

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
yes, I called up USCIS yesterday and a rude supervisor told me that they have a problem on website. Well, I wonder why they cannot fix it. We all pay so much money and now the system has trouble. Give me a break!

I decided not to care too much. It just makes me go angry. Everyday, I am soo bored. I do not have to go to school ( I have a BA already) and I cannot work. I have no child,so our house is clean. What do you do while you are waiting for the response from USCIS?

I hear yah! Im so ready to go to work too...no child too...house is clean...I try to divert my attention but soooo hard :blush::wacko::whistle::innocent:

USflag.gifr.gifi.gifc.gifh.gifo.gifphilippine_flag.gif

AOS & EAD TIMELINE:

July 21, 2008---(ORIGINAL) NOA1 for AOS & EAD

July 29, 2008---"WALK-IN" BIOMETRICS DONE (AOS & EAD-1)

Oct 14, 2008---EAD1 CARD ARRIVES! Approval date is Oct. 2, 2008

Dec 10, 2008---INTERVIEW DAY! APPROVED!!!

Dec 17, 2008---WELCOME NOTICE RECEIVED

Jan 9, 2009---CARD RECEIVED FINALLY! Approval date 12-10-08..expires on 12-10-10

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

Sept 10,2010---REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

CITIZENSHIP

Sept 10,2011---Application for citizenship

.png

Timeline

Tell me about it...I just spoke to an Officer Supervisor and she said they're working on the problem, she looked at my case and said everything looks fine you'll get your EAD soon. The word "soon" for the USCIS is a JOKE! soon for them can be 2 months, 3 months....

There should be a program to help all those that are adjusting status or at least work for minimum wage......

We had an info pass yesterday and they siad they were goingto process the EAD, however, no changes. I hope it is ordered and the system is not right on this one.

Green Card Arrived: August 10, 2009

I-751: Lifting of Conditions

August of 2011

May 26, 2011 Mailed 1-751 to VSC

May 31, 2011 NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline
Hi everyone,

It seems like if there's a problem with USCIS's website.

the application status was not updated, neither was the time line. :blink:

i have received my AP last week and it still show "Pending" on the website.

Anyone have an idea about what's going on? :unsure:

Seems pretty normal....our last entry on the website was dated Jan. 9 2008, but now we have already been interviewed and the green card is on its way. Obviously they are way behind in updating individual status on the website and the processing times are updated only monthly.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

It is my impression that USCIS is doing the best it can to process the overwhelming number of petitions & applications within a reasonable time. It is not clear where in the US the website is maintained, but that office is probably understaffed like the rest of the agency. Too many are trying to scam the immigration system, and the U.S. is plowing all of its money into Iraq, so it can't afford to increase the staff of USCIS any more than it has. That's my impression...and also that the employees are generally polite unless a caller seems antagonistic or angry.

Have you thought about volunteering? I'm sure there are plenty of organizations around you who could use an extra pair of hands, and that would certainly help you pass the time!

ditto ....... :blink: still waiting on GC arrival

David & Jenny

Removing Conditions

5-24-2010 - Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center via USPS (receipt/signature required)

5-25-2010 - Delivered to Vermont Service Center & Signed For

6-1-2010 - I-751 Receipt Notice Received in Mail (dated 5/26/10)

*time Passed

7-30-2010 - Biometrics date: August 13, 2010

8-13-2010 - Biometrics Finished

*time passed

8-30-2010 - email received 'card production ordered'

8-31-2010 - touch (updated on uscis as approved)

9-4-2010 - Received 10yr Green Card ** Now we relax **

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.