2,826 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Thanks here have this for your help

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm food pr0n !!!

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm food pr0n !!!

lol

deep breaths, deep breaths, it will end, think happy thoughts

I try but sometimes its hard.

02-14-10: Medical exam (Passed)

03-17-10: Interview (Approved But Pending AP.)

12-01-10: Embassy Calls Husband To Send In Passport Finally After Almost 9 months Of AP!!

12-01-10: Husband Sends In Passport Via Aramex

12-11-10: Husband Picks Up Visa

12-14-10: Flight Booked

12-22-10: USA Entry[/color]

02-20-11

02-27-11

"Still Together,even after rough times."~muslimqueen

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hotguy I feel your pain, I have been on AR/AP no for almost 9 months. But I decided to not sit on my butt anymore, I google the name of the General Consul in Dominican Republic and in the search found his facebook page. I was nervous about doing it but I said forget this this is my life, so I sent him a message. Guess what he replied this morning, no great news just that they are waiting for some paperwork they have requested and this is the reason they have not made a decision yet. I wonder what they have been doing these 9 months, I mean there are updates all the time. He also provided me with his direct e-mail. I am confident that now my case may move faster since he is aware of this, so don't lose hopes.

Wow..Thanks for posting this. I also found the Consul General'sfacebookpage for our consulate and sent him a message.. we'll see if it helps...kicking.gif

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Wow..Thanks for posting this. I also found the Consul General'sfacebookpage for our consulate and sent him a message.. we'll see if it helps...kicking.gif

how do you guys find that? i wanna try to find mine.

12-01-10: Embassy Calls Husband To Send In Passport Finally After Almost 9 months Of AP!!

02-20-11

02-27-11

Timeline

I just did several searches for his name in various forms... found one with a link to flickr with photos of him and his wife.. I knew I had the one... I had seen him when I was at the consulate one time, but didnt talk to him...

I begged for help for all of those in AP at my consulate... not just myself.. hoping it will bring many together...

Edited by ScottThuy

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

I've not been able to get hold of any names at the London embassy :(

Darnell, every time I've called DOS I've asked for the latest date stamp and status as you suggested - even getting that is difficult, let alone the previous three. However, I was unaware that I can ask for a supervisor - I will do that the next time I call...thanks.

hope it works for you :)

USCIS

1/04/2009 - Married my other half

1/16/2009 - Mailed I130

1/27/2009 - NOA1

3/22/2009 - NOA2

NVC

3/31/2009 - NVC # Assigned

4/01/2009 - Called NVC and provided e-mail to representative

4/06/2009 - DS3032 and AOS Fee Generated

4/06/2009 - Emailed DS3032 from SO's e-mail account and paid AOS fee

4/07/2009 - AOS online receipt marked as paid, mailed out I864EZ

4/13/2009 - AOS Documents received and bieng reviewed

4/17/2009 - DS3032 Choice of Agent e-mail accepted

4/17/2009 - IV Bill generated and paid

4/19/2009 - IV Bill Marked Paid

4/20/2009 - Overnight DS230

4/23/2009 - DS230 Received and entered into the system, Review begins

5/01/2009 - CASE COMPLETE

8/18/2009 - Interview - Placed on AP 221(g)

It's been five weeks since I last emailed the embassy, and as I'm coming up to 90 days in AP I thought I'd make a quick inquiry about the progress of my case...I got an immediate response that my email had been deleted without being read. Very helpful indeed.

Timeline

the consulate? Wow....

the consulate? Wow....

I don't know if it's because they're supposed to be the busiest in the world, but they don't offer the same service as other embassies. You can't call them. You have to have a special code to email them, and even then the email gets deleted before being read. There's no update for immigrant visas, although non-immigrant visas do get something.

Timeline

similar to the HCMC consulate...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

similar to the HCMC consulate...

I guess today is our midweek rant ,because we have gotten no good news yet.I called dos yesterday ,i have never been able to get someone who will give me a time -date stamp for our case in 6 months of calling.It sucks...I did download the leadership directory for the whole uscis and have a mountain of numbers and email addresses. Fortytwo pages worth.So i guess i need to start sending out letters. And making calls.Sweden embassey does not take your calls or accept emails from you after your interview.And im not sure i could be civil after they way they treated us.So its probably better if i dont contact them.I am praying for them though.lol....For god to change their hearts and open their eyes.Thought id make ya'll laugh.I find that Ap brings you closer as a couple somedays and further apart others.I get frustrated and cry and whine one day the next im upbeat.And its his turn to be sad the following day.I have spent hundreds of dollars a month on phone bills plus thousands on traveling back and forth to sweden until he was sent back to Iraq.And also thousands on running two households.In all total im up to about 130,000.00 for all and still no fiancee.I have thought about going to lebanon and just getting married but then we just have to start all over again.So we wait ......I know there are those of you who have waited years and i have know idea how you have done it .This is the worst roller coaster i have ever been on and I WANT OFF.....I keep praying and praying this will end soon for all of us.There is nothing so hard as feel as if half of you is missing.I am just glad to have all of you to share my pain.And to help share yours.So if you get to down and just need a shoulder to cry on you can pm me with your number and ill call and try to help you through the day.I am trying to start a new business and it seems to be helping me not be as depressed,but lord knows i still have my days.Tomarrow i plan to fast and pray for the day. So lets hope it works and god answers my prays and someone gets good news...

bridget

I don't know if it's because they're supposed to be the busiest in the world, but they don't offer the same service as other embassies. You can't call them. You have to have a special code to email them, and even then the email gets deleted before being read. There's no update for immigrant visas, although non-immigrant visas do get something.

You cant call my embassy either. all you can do is email and when i do they answer in 1-3 days with the same copy and past response.

can anyone see if they can find Daniel Rubinstein i think thats the Consul General of Jerusalem Embassy.

02-20-11

02-27-11

Timeline

I've not been able to get hold of any names at the London embassy sad.gif

Darnell, every time I've called DOS I've asked for the latest date stamp and status as you suggested - even getting that is difficult, let alone the previous three. However, I was unaware that I can ask for a supervisor - I will do that the next time I call...thanks.

appears to be Ambassador Louis Susman

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.