Karmi

reasons behind no pictures

89 posts in this topic

what are your reasons behind why you don't put pictures of your partner in your profile????whether in vj,friendster,myspace,facebook,hi-5,etc.!!!!!????is it because you're embarrass with how your partner look like???????out of curiosity!!!!?????????

We are just observing.. There were some who pretends to be newbie but to our surprise, eventually they knew lots of things about particular people in VJ..

One could browse this site and forums for years and not make an account. Then one day decide to create one and become a newbie but familiar with a lot of members.

What's your point? Why dont you just stop making assumptions and go straight down to the point?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
what are your reasons behind why you don't put pictures of your partner in your profile????whether in vj,friendster,myspace,facebook,hi-5,etc.!!!!!????is it because you're embarrass with how your partner look like???????out of curiosity!!!!?????????

I like your moustache!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

well im not sure why other people dont put their pic of their s/o or of themselfs but we dont because it kind of goes against what we believe in ,,,,,,after marraige if perviz wants to put our wedding pics on here we will

Timeline

I like your moustache!

It looks a little bit heavy on the right side. (well, his right)

I hear too much weight on one side can cause sleep deprivation.

Edited by SRVT

buri nazar vala tera mooh kala

qué???? :huh:

We are just observing.. There were some who pretends to be newbie but to our surprise, eventually they knew lots of things about particular people in VJ..

One could browse this site and forums for years and not make an account. Then one day decide to create one and become a newbie but familiar with a lot of members.

What's your point? Why dont you just stop making assumptions and go straight down to the point?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

ahem........english outside of the regional forums please.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

agree to that!!!!!!

Filed: Timeline

I like your moustache!

...and a rough mustache ride. :secret: Ask Shpat about that one.

Save Shpat's threads

69-97-116-32-83-104-105-116-32-74-101-110-110

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

I like your moustache!

...and a rough mustache ride. :secret: Ask Shpat about that one.

Leave Sh!t Bot alone. He had surgery on his knee today.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

homer_kiss_my_ass-t.jpg

you're all azz.........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!